FrostyClan FrostyClan RP

awesomecheese posted on May 12, 2013 at 12:59AM
StarClan
(chole785chole78)Moonsong- A pure light gray she-cat
(Tangxinyuan) Icestar- A pure white she-cat with bright green eyes

FrostyClan
Leader: Redstar-(KatieK102)-A handsome hazel colored tom with faint stripes and green eyes (App. Shimmerpaw)

Deputy: (awesomecheese) Mistymoon- A pale silver and white she cat with light blue eyes

Medicine Cat: Wolfsong-(awesomecheese)-Pure silver she-cat with sea-green eyes

Med. Cat Apprentice: Silvermist-(chole785chole78)-A silver she-cat with deep gray stripes a black front paw and aqua eyes

Warriors:
Bitterchill-(chole785chole78)-Deep gray she-cat (App. Frozenpaw)
Ravenwing-(chole785chole78)-Black tom
Sunstream-(awesomecheese)A golden she-cat with creamy white stripes and blue eyes (App. Foxpaw)
Darknight-(chole785chole78)-Black tom with green eyes (App. Wingpaw)
Nightshade-(chole785chole78)-Black she-cat green eyes (App. Smokepaw)
FalconWing-(chole785chole78)-A brown tom with brown eyes
Swiftstorm-(KatieK102)-Handsome and strong light gray tom with white ear tips, one white foot and stormy blue eyes.

Apprentices:
Frozenpaw-(chole785chole78)-A light gray tom with darker gray paws
Shimmerpaw-(awesomecheese)-A white she-cat with silver stripes and shimmering blue eyes
Smokepaw-(KatieK102)-A handsome smokey gray tom with white ear tips and green eyes.
Foxpaw-(KatieK102)-Handsome bright orange tom with white ear and tail tips and green eyes
Wingpaw-(NaomiWinx)-A gray she-cat with black mittens and a black spot around one of her emerald green eyes

Queens
Whitesnow-(chole785chole78) -Fluffy white she-cat
Frostsong-(KatieK102) -A beautiful fluffy white she-cat with blue eyes

Kits:

Whitesnow's Litter:
Moonlesskit- A black she-cat
Stormkit- A black tom
Pinekit- A gray tom
Dawnkit- A white she-cat

Elders:
Glacierwind-(KatieK102)-White tom with a fluffy tail and hazel eyes

Current Season: Almost leaf-bare
last edited on Jun 23, 2013 at 10:13PM

FrostyClan 208 返信

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 208

1年以上前 chole785chole78 said…
Hey, AwesomeCheese!!

Name: Silvermist
Pelt: Silver, deep gray stripes, aqua eyes, black front left paw

Hey, AwesomeCheese!! Name: Silvermist Rank: Med App? Gender: Female Pelt: Silver, deep gray str
1年以上前 Tangxinyuan said…
smile
Hi jhfytsrejyctfc
Name: BitterChill
Pelt: Deep gray

Name: Frozenpaw
Pelt: Light gray, deep gray paws
Mentor: BitterChill
Name: MoonSong
Pelt: Pure light gray
Other: Long dead Starclan spirit who speaks to Silvermist

Name: WhiteSnow
Pelt: White
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 awesomecheese said…
*pads into forest* "where are you snowstar?"- Wolfsong
Oh, thx. My characters have been approved. :)

BitterChill smiled as she padded into the apprentice's den. ''Come on, sleepyhead! We need to train!" She nudged Frozenpaw, fast asleep. "Wiat.... whaaa?" He said sleepily, rolling over.
"Ugh. Come outside when you're ready."
Frozenpaw sprung to life. "Wait! What!? Training?! YAYYY!!!" It was his favorite part of the day.
Meanwhile, Silvermist was sound asleep in the medicine den. In her dream.......

Silvermist padded through the empty forest of Starclan. It had never been like this before. Moonsong had always just come to her. What was this crazy game of hide n seek? "Moonsong? Are you there?" Silvermist called out. Her voice echoed through the emptiness. "Hello" A harsh voice said. Silvermist let out a shriek! A giant cat, with beady red eyes had come face to face with her.....

when she woke up. Whitesnow was padding at her head. "Wake up!" she said. "Oh.... what?" Silvermist replied. "You were tearing your nest to shreds," the white cat told her. "Oh..." She looked down. WhiteSnow was right. Oops.
Wolfsong walks back into the medicine cat den, and sees the shredded nest, "Silvermist, what happened to your newly made nice feathery nest?"
"Eh.... it's a long story. Sorry. I'll clean it up right away," Said Silvermist. She still hadn't told anyone about her dreams. Ever since she was a little kit, Moonsong had spoke to her, guided her. Would she be mad if the others knew about her and the dreams?
Hehe.....

Name: RavenWing
Black
Male
Warrior
Mate: Whitesnow

Anyways...

BitterChill and Frozenpaw.

"C'mon! I'll show you the best places to get those hares- Frozenpaw?" A muffled voice came from inside the snow. "Help." BitterChill laughed. "Frozenpaw!!"
"No, I'm weally stuck; hewp!"
Frozenpaw was stuck in the snow.
Bitterchill went over to the patch of snow and dug him out. "Brrrrr," The apprentice said. "Cold." "You still ok to go hunting?" Bitterchill asked. "I'm fine. Just..... cold." They laughed. Just another day in the snowy world.
Anyone here?

Whitesnow was sitting out on the edge of the territory, looking out onto the horizon. Ravenwing padded up to her and sat down. "You said you wanted to tell me something?" He said.
"Yes.... I'm going to have kits."

DUN DUNT DAHH!!

Drama!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wolfsong, who was gathering herbs at the edge of the territory couldn't help overhearing that Whitesnow is going to have kits. She runs back to the med cat den
GASP! Even more drama!!!! What will WolfSong do????!!!!!!

Ravenwing flips his head around to a rustle of bushes. He paddes over to a thistle bush where he finds a patch of silver fur.....

"Ravenwing?" asks WhiteSnow. "Is everything allright?"
"Yes," he replies. "But I do believe someone overheard..."
"Oh, I hope they don't tell about the kits. I was hoping to tell SnowStar myself." Replied Whitesnow.

Did I mention WhiteSnow has a very strong British accent?
chole785chole78 commented…
And did I mention WhiteSnow is now freaking out? 1年以上前
Tangxinyuan commented…
and yeah sure i just overheard あなた 1年以上前
? 1年以上前
Anyways, I might not be on as much for the rest of the day. But still on.
1年以上前 Tangxinyuan said…
Snowstar padded into Wolfsong's den. "To my den," she ordered. "I must talk to you."~Snowstar

Name:Owlpaw-white she-cat with silver forehead(Snostar's little cousin)and big, wide, bright amber eyes

*Pads (They live in a cave) outside to hunt* "I bet im going to catch an eagle!" she boasts.~Owlpaw
1年以上前 Tangxinyuan said…
Eaglepaw-Dark brown tabby with dark, green eyes

*Walks up to Owlpaw, who is stalking a arctic hare* *Rabbit runs away*~Eaglepaw

*Whirls around*"What do you think you're doing?!"~Owlpaw

"Um, saying hi?"~Eaglepaw

*angrily flicks tail and stomps away*~Owlpaw(Did i mention she has anger issues?)

*Stares after her*~Eaglepaw

1年以上前 Tangxinyuan said…
Owlpaw wished her mother was still here. She missed Moonsong terribly.(Can Moonsong be my dead mother?)
She flopped down beside the pile of fresh kill and munched on a mouse. It was plump; weather was starting to get warm in the snowy mountains.
Pawsteps echoed in the cave. She whirled around to see Eaglepaw.
"Leave me alone," she snarled pieces of mouse dropping onto the floor.Ew. ~Owlpaw

He had the nerve to purr. "Anger issues?"he teased.~Eaglepaw.

She started to stand up. She couldn't stand him. She walked outside again, wanting the comfort o Snowstar or Wolfsong.~Owlpa
last edited 1年以上前
 Owlpaw wished her mother was still here. She missed Moonsong terribly.(Can Moonsong be my dead mother
1年以上前 Tangxinyuan said…
that's eaglepaw
1年以上前 Tangxinyuan said…
and this is owlpaw.
 and this is owlpaw.
This is Wolfsong
last edited 1年以上前
 This is Wolfsong
Wolfsong ran straight into Owlpaw while dashing for the med cat den.
last edited 1年以上前

Later....

"You said you were going to teach me about snow hares," Said FrozenPaw. "Yes, yes," BitterChill replied. "So. Since they're hard to spot, you might need to wait for a twitch or a movement. They also have dark eyes, which stand out."

Later.... "You 発言しました あなた were going to teach me about snow hares," 発言しました FrozenPaw. "Yes, yes," B
Tangxinyuan commented…
ha! that would feed two fat hungry cats! god picure 1年以上前
hehehe...... the bunny is doomed!!! lol 1年以上前
1年以上前 Tangxinyuan said…
Owlpaw:"Oh sorry, Wolfsong. I just..oh nevermind." *Walks away, unfortunetly bumping into Eaglepaw* "What do you want now?" *snarls*

Eaglepaw blinked. Why did she have to be so hostile all the time?~Eaglepaw

She started to walk away~Owlpaw

Eaglepaw stood there, angrily flicking his tail. Out of luck, Snowstar walked into the cave. "I want you two to partner hunt. Unfortunetly, we lost many cats in the battle. She sighed. Fo now, I will be your mentor.
Eaglepaw sprang up. "Remember? My warrior ceremony!" Snowstar closed her eyes. "I do not know if StarClan is with us," she finally said. "But I name you Eagleheart, in honor of your loyalty and courage. You may be Owlpaw's mentor. Tell me when you think she is ready to be a warrior." With that, she padded away.

She could not hold her anger. EAGLEHEART HER MENTOR?! She wanted Snostar, her cousin.~Owlpaw
Wolfsong curled up into her nest. StarClan seemed far away but as soon as she closed her eyes the forest of StarClan opened up before her. She looked around for Mistymoon, the medicine cat from long ago. Instead she found a dark figure before her. She rushed up to it and found a cat in front of her, Silvermist, then a giant cat with red beady eyes opened its mouth to swallow her and she woke up
She went to the leaders den to find Snowstar there. She wanted to tell her about the giant cat but instead all that came out was " Whitesnow is going to have Ravenwing's kits
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Tangxinyuan said…
"Oh great! We sure need some more warriors!" Snowstar purred. "Ever since that battle aganst RedCan, the journey, Icestar's death, things have been hard."~Snowstar

"C'mon,"Eagleheart ordered. "Time to hunt."~Eagleheart

Owlpaw couldn't believe it. Eaglepaw-AARRGH!!!She meant EAGLEHEART that snobby tom was ordering around! "Fine,"she muttered. "But i'm tired."~Owlpaw

Eagleheart bristled. "YOU DO NOT TALK BACK TO YOUR MENTOR" he snarled.~Eagleheart
awesomecheese commented…
Hello 1年以上前
Tangxinyuan commented…
HI! 1年以上前
1年以上前 Tangxinyuan said…
Storm-silver tabby rogue she-cat(She decides to become a warrior)

Storm padded on. It was a breezy sunhigh and finally she spotted a cave."Maybe i can rest in there" She started but was stopped by a dark tabby. "What are you doing?" he snarled. He stepped protectively in front of a smaller white she-cat with a silver forehead so pale you had to be a tail-length away to see it. "I-I.."
The smaller cat stepped around the dark tabby. "Leave her alone!"she spat. "She is probably just some poor loner that needs rest and food! Besides, we should never turn our backs to another warrior!" The dark tabby tom snarled. "I am your men-" "What is going on?" A she-cat looking exactly like the white cat except her silver forehed was mor visible and sh was older stepped out of the cave. "Come inside." She nodded to me. "This is Owlpaw, Eagleheart, and i am Snowstar."~Storm

The silver tabby looked at her paws. "I am Storm. May I join your Clan?" "Why of course!" Snowstar exclaimed. "We obviously need more warriors. Then you are Stormpaw. And maybe Ravenwing can be your mentor."~Snowstar

"Thank you," she dipped her head. "This mens a lot me."~Stormpaw
1年以上前 Tangxinyuan said…
and stormpaw has dark, fierce amber eyes
1年以上前 Tangxinyuan said…
hhmmmmmm......we need kits. ravenwing's mate, pleaz, ah, make the kit scene as soon as possible. and we need elders. and awesomecheese, put ravenwing's mate in the queen secton.
ok..... sorry. I hadn't been on 4 a while. 1年以上前
Tangxinyuan commented…
oh that okay. maybe...hm. what grade r u in? im in 8th grade 1年以上前
The grade with lots of homework. lol 1年以上前
awesomecheese commented…
I'm in sixth (late birthday) 1年以上前
1年以上前 Tangxinyuan said…
Ambersnow-orange and white she cat with icy aqua eyes

Darkwing-(Eagleheart's brother)dark brown tabby tom with dark green eyes(Ambersnow's mate later in the story becuz we need more kits and queens)

Shimmerpaw stretched out in the sunshine waiting for training
Later that afternoon.....

BitterChill and Frozenpaw stumbled back to camp. The snow had gotten deeper. They then placed down 5 giant snow hares in the freshkill pile. "Wow!" Silvermist said, bounding over. "That's enough food the feed a clan!" BitterChill looked down at the hares. The were really big. If they had 14 clan members... each hare was big enough to feed 2 warriors, maybe 3 kits. It was a lot of food for the tiny clan.

5 of those.
last edited 1年以上前
 Later that afternoon..... BitterChill and Frozenpaw stumbled back to camp. The snow had gotten d
1年以上前 Tangxinyuan said…
"Oh that was a good meal,"she said licking her whiskers.~Owlpaw
Hmmmm, SilverMist wondered. Where was WolfSong? Anyways, she thought to herself, I'm only going collecting herbs. What's the worst that could happen?
She padded out into the snowy forest. The last herbs needed to be collected soon. Animal instinct told her a likely snowstorm could be coming soon..... without herbs, cats could die.
last edited 1年以上前
Huh..... shouldn't Ravenwing be training Stormpaw right now?

He sniffed the air for Stormpaw's scent. Where was he?
Tangxinyuan commented…
oh によって thw way, its a she 1年以上前
Oh, Stormpaw? Sorry. 1年以上前
1年以上前 Tangxinyuan said…
She stalked the plump hare, keeping quiet. finally she pounced on the hare, killing it with a swift bite.She was hungry, besides theclan already had a meal. forgetting the warrior code, she dug into the fresh kill.~Stormpaw

"Is there something you need t tell me?" she asked. In the medicine cat's eyes, there was worry and fear.She knew it wasn't Whitesnow.~Snowstar
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Tangxinyuan said…
The hare that stormpaw ate
 The 野ウサギ, うさぎ that stormpaw ate
Wolfsong padded out of the Starswirl (like the Moonpool, but it's a cave with a swirling stream and a giant crystal in the middle) the snow had gotten deeper, StarClan wasn't listening to her that night, she caught a small mouse that had strayed from its burrow and rushed back to the camp
Ravenwing picked up a scent. He followed it deep into the forest. And there he found...

Stormpaw, with her mouth full of hare.

"Stormpaw!!" He yelled. "What did I tell you about the warrior code?!" He paused, then answered himself. "It is never to broken. Don't tell me you haven't hunted for the clan today. I am very disappointed."

(Geez, this dude is harsh. Lol)
Tangxinyuan commented…
*hangs head*~Stormpaw 1年以上前
Sniffing the air, Silvermist looked for herbs. She padded through the forest. She was sure she could smell mint! Somewhere under the snow... Yes! She thought. Digging through the snow, SilverMist pulled up a mouthful of mint. Hooray!

(BTW, She is on the other side of the forest. Very unlikely for her to cross into Ravenwing and Stormpaw)
Hey, I was thinking if I could make some older cats, who used to be with Stormpaw? They came from Redclan moons ago so they don't need training.

The pair of loners followed the scent of their long-lost companion. "Storm?" They called out. They soon stumbled across a camp. "Woah," the first one said. "This must be the new Frostyclan camp!"
"I don't believe you," said the second. "They were wiped out, right? Huh."
"Nope. This is them-" the first one's mouth dropped. It gasped. It ran across the camp and skidded to a halt in front of a tall white she-cat. "Snowpool!!!"

Drama. I was thinking,

the two Redclan cats survived the battle by running away. They never believed in attacking Frostyclan, and were old friends of Snowpool's. They then met Storm, and became friends. Storm went and joined the camp. They went looking for her. The first one instantly recognized Snowpool. So maybe Snowstar recognizes them, and she lets them join the camp?

The first one is named DarkNight and the second is NightShade.
last edited 1年以上前
Hmmmmm....... shouldn't SnowStar have 発言しました anything によって now? Hmmm...... 1年以上前
I need Darknight and Nightshade's descriptions
OK, srry. I forgot..... 1年以上前
DarkNight
Black Pelt
Green Eyes
Male
Old Redclan member. Ran away from battle with NightShade, ?joined Storm?.

NightShade
Black Pelt
Green Eyes
Female
Old Redclan mem. Ran away from battle w/ DarkNight, ?joined Storm?.

DarkNight and NightShade are mates. But they're not having kits. Not yet.
WhiteSnow and Ravenwing are back where they were before. THEY ARE ALONE AND NOBODY IS WATCHING THEM. (Ravenwing checked this time)

"Mreow," said WhiteSnow. "My kits will be coming soon."
"Oh, that's great! What were you thinking of naming them?"
"I haven't decided yet. You're their father, you know. You have a say. Maybe something with pelt color?"
"That works."

TBC (To be continued)
Being Continued (see above)

"You're black, I'm white. We might get some black and white kits."
"Ok. What are names?"

blah blah blah....
WhiteSnow gasped, then let out a long sigh. Her head fell to the ground, and though suddenly knocked out cold, RavenWing could her heavy breathing. He gasped. "Whitesnow! Whitesnow! Are you alright?" Then he dashed into the forest. He skidded into the medicine cat den only to find no one there. Then Silvermist padded in. "Ravenpaw? Is everything allright?" She asked.
"N-n-n-no, W-w-whitesnow got kn-n-nocked out cold!" He stammered.

"Ok. Show me to where she is." She grabbed some herbs and padded out after him, only to find herself matching his mad dash.

"H-here she is," he stammered. "She-she just flopped over and-and..."

"It's ok," Silvermist said. She felt Whitesnow's heartbeat and understood what was happening.
"She'll be allright," said the gray she-cat. "She just needs a bit of rest. Herself and her kits will be fine. She'll wake up soon."

"Oh, thank you!" Replied Ravenwing. "Thank you."

"Anyways, I'll be off. If she doesn't wake up in the next hour, get me again." She paused, and stood still. "Wolfsong wouldn't understand..." She said quietly, and ran off.
I wrote a looooooonng post... 1年以上前
Wolfsong returns to camp " is Whitesnow all right" she asked Ravenwing
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
I'll join later :) Awesomecheese are you still on Waterclan? You dont post anymore
awesomecheese commented…
Sorry I don't have much time on ファンポップ anymore 1年以上前
awesomecheese commented…
But I'm gonna go on waterclan もっと見る 1年以上前
45 minutes later.....

"Yes. She woke up a few minutes ago. She's talking with SilverMist in the medicine den. They said they would not like to be disturbed....." replied Ravenwing. He was unsure himself why.
last edited 1年以上前