Fringe August

Councilman posted on Nov 21, 2009 at 09:03AM
I some time wonder why most of the people who sign in do so. They don't read the posts and they sure don't get involved in any conversations. I often ask myself if many of them can actually read and write.

Well for the few who do watch the show and read and pay attention it looks like Olivia is in for a rough time.
Does anyone have a guess where the watchers are from? Is it another or third dimension or are they going to turn out to be extra terrestrials.
Isn't it curious the assassin had hair and a beard. I thought he was just a hired gun but the one watcher said the girl cause one of their deaths, and that is what made her important.
In the beginning it seemed the watchers could have been bad guys but know we know they're not or at least a couple aren't.
But why do they turn up at important historical events. The more we learn the more questions come up. I think that's why I like this show.
Wait a minute how can the assassin die but not the bald watcher. We saw him catching bullets.

Them there is the knowing look the watcher gave Peter as he handed him the stun gun.
Then add to that the gun worked for Peter but scientists couldn't make it work.
What if Peter is one of them. The assassin had the same short hair and scruffy beard.
More questions.

I some time wonder why most of the people who sign in do so. They don't read the posts and they sure

Fringe No 返信