Frank Iero Have あなた ever had a dream about him または anyone else from MCR?

patient4479 posted on Dec 02, 2009 at 03:58AM
I have. I was on their tour bus. We were playing truth or dare. I fell asleep cuz i was drunk. I fell asleep on Frank's shoulder. I woke up in his arms the next morning. Gerard woke up and wondered where Frank was.(Thier beds were nxt 2 each other) he called out 2 him. Frank leaned ovr the couch. "Im here!" he Than where's Harley?" asked Gerard. "Im here too!" I called. Gee woke every1 up. They made fun of us and were like "What happened between u 2?" Then Frank and i fell off the couch. He landed on top of me. We were about 2 iss, than i woke up. Bummer.

Frank Iero 9 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 greenday82 said…
<---- like my icon?xD
yea i dreamed that they were doing a concert in my living room and Gee pulled me up onto the stage and said, "I just divorced Lyn-Z. You're all mine now" and he was so cute and other stuff happened too but i dont remember
1年以上前 seelie2010 said…
heart
I dreamed that for some unknown reason *wink wink* they came over to my house and we had pizza and played cards.I'm not sure but I think that was my best drean ever
1年以上前 mcrkilljoygirl said…
It was a weird dream that i was in a theather and i was seating next to my dad and in the stage there was gerard way and Mr.beans and that a piggy back gerard lol
1年以上前 mariawalter said…
surprise
I HAVE HAD A DREAM ABOUT MCR IT WAS THAT I WAS TOURING WITH AIDEN AND MCR AT THE SAME TIME AND IT WAS JUST ME AND MY SISTER WE WAS THE ONLY TO GILRS ON TOUR WITH THEM IT WAS AN AMAZING CONSERT WE ALL ROCK OUT ON STAGE AND HAD A GREAT TIME
 I HAVE HAD A DREAM ABOUT MCR IT WAS THAT I WAS TOURING WITH AIDEN AND MCR AT THE SAME TIME AND IT WAS
1年以上前 jodieebabee said…
heart
i had a dream thaat i was on tour wiv them n i was i a band n mcr was helpin us owte n aftaa the concert we went to a mansion mcr are n my band(cald kiss) went aht but i stayed in wiv frank we stared muckin about he was on top of mee ticklin mee then we started to kiss n yu probably don't wanna no the rest but ill tel yaa abit thaats not rude gerard walked in n said get in there frank then i woke up
1年以上前 Gerardwayluvr97 said…
big smile
i mainly Dream tht i'm on tour with the band and tht Gerard and i are always working. Frank gets really annoying with a camera though and he like nevr leaves me alone. All in all i love my dreams. Fanfictions help in the dreaming process!!!!
1年以上前 laspanglish said…
monkey
i've had waaaaaay to mahy.my most reaceant one of frank was that he and gererad were havving some kinda but sex,then i went over and sat down on the sofa (they were fully clothed :( ) and i sat really close to frank and talked.the last thing i asked him was'so whats ur favorite kids show?'
1年以上前 DarkestZsusanna said…
AAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! OCD GRAMMAR NAZI IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE!!!!

Anyway, my one and only dream that has ever been about anyone in MCR was a dream I had about Mikey Way in which I was sitting in the back seat of the car and my mom stopped to talk to someone. Then we drove a little further and Mikey was standing at the side of the road and we had to give him a ride home. My sister sat in the middle and when he got in the car I leaned around my sister just to stare stupidly and say "Hi, Mikey!"

I feel so pathetic that, even in my dreams, I can't talk to the least intimidating (in my opinion) band member... Oh, well, I still think that they're awesome
1年以上前 maplemacaroon said…
Last night I had a dream (it was more of a nightmare!) where both Franks daughters got killed ( I can't remember how I just remember that there was lots of blood) and he was doing an interview about it with his wife, with the coffins in front of them :( Frank and Jamia looked distraught, while he was talking he had to keep rubbing the tears from his eyes (which were bloodshot) and Jamia was hugging him and crying, she didn't say anything because she was too sad. He kept saying what beautiful happy children they were (because it was a dream they were older than they really are, in this I think they looked about ten)
It was so sad. When I woke up my pillow was wet from tears!! I never knew it was possible to cry that much in your sleep! :'(
last edited 1年以上前