Fate/stay night(フェイト・ステイナイト) FSN Role play

lolwhitekid1 posted on Mar 14, 2013 at 07:33AM
assuming that most of you guys have seen the show and know the rules. pick a class of servant. (only one servant per class, make a stat sheet and jump on in. stay active and dont use information that your character wouldnt know from personal interaction. must start out with servant/master combo and i will be reserving lancer for an npc. Have fun and enjoy yourself

Fate/stay night(フェイト・ステイナイト) 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 lolwhitekid1 said…
Master Detail
Name: Axis Jerinov
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 200 lbs
Description: long black hair with green eyes. he seems shifty in nature but with a certain heir of nobility. he wears a black trench coat with a black, skin tight shirt underneath made of a special fiber that is designed to have the protective ability of chain mail with the weight and flexibility of nylon. he wears ripped black pants and black tennis shoes and has a rapier at his side and a colt 45 tucked into his trench coat

History: Axis was born on a small remote island in southern italy, growing up around the church his entire life, he was accustomed to their involvement in magic and the control of the supernatural. His father was a researcher for Atlus and performed several "enhancements on his son, most noticeably, and illegal of which, being the forced implanting of magic circuits. Shortly after the implantation of the magic circuits, the church was called in to execute his father and Axis was sent off to Atlas to be studied. After a few years of painful testing, Axis invoked his rights as an Italian citizen, secretly changing his name and assuming a false identity and joining up with the church under the advice of a traveling bishop who helped to orchestrate Axis escape. At the age of 14, Axis graduated from executioner training after only a year and a half of studies. His skills in magic are quite weak, though he covers this well through physical prowess and expert marksmanship. as part of an honor code, if Axis cannot take a target down in 6 shots from his custom colt, then he will relinquish pursuit of his target. Concerning him Kotomine Kirei once stated "I have no doubt that i could kill him. i just pray that i can get to him before his hands get to that gun" Axis pursues the grail to bring an end to the church as he believes that they have become corrupted. He also has a deep seated hatred for the Atlas organization though he feels that they are more misguided in methodology than truly evil