ファンタジー The 大学 of Dreams RP

MagicUnicorns16 posted on Aug 18, 2011 at 07:43PM
This is the school. The school of outcasts, and those who have powers that they have bound up all their lives.
Now, my friends, is the time to unwind those powers, to let them shine through the world as though you were the sun.
There are hard times, but the good will overcome them.
There is grief, but happiness will overcome it.
There is death, but life with rule supreme.
Do you need to show your power?
Do you want to be appreciated?
Then this school is the place for you.

**Info & Such**

Name:

Appearance (Add Picture if Wanted/Needed):

Personality:

Special Ability:

Other Facts/Ability Info:

Please Do NOT Be Overpowering, Rude, Hateful, Ect., To Any Other Characters/Fanpop Users. If This Event Occurs, The Roleplay WILL BE DELETED And Will NOT Be Put Back Up.
last edited on Aug 19, 2011 at 01:32AM
save

ファンタジー 736 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 736

1年以上前 dargox said…
(yeah)

Still in my room feeling bore I desided to go to the gym to do train useing my fire control blasting targets dummys at 10,0000°F causeing the fire alarm to go off. "take this u dummys,HRAAAAAAWWWWW"
1年以上前 dargox said…
(hey sprakles r u there?)
1年以上前 sparkles3 said…
((im here))
"Yeah, the black keys never looked so beautiful, and a perfect rainbow never seemed so dull. Yeah the lights out never had this brighter glow and the black keys are showing me a world I'll never know." I finish the song and unfreeze the school, only cause it's draining my energy.
1年以上前 dargox said…
((gtg, be back on at 6:00pm texas time))
1年以上前 sparkles3 said…
((ok, bye))
I walk down the hall silently, trying not to attract attention, but most people just saw me appear out of no where, so naturally, they they get all irritating and crowd me.
1年以上前 greekgirlA said…
((sparkles, every time i read your name i think of robin sparkles, no clue why.))

finally it is almost sun down and the bell for bed rings. not many people were n the courtyard but the ones that were got up and left. not me though. a boy came up and asked, "aren't you coming in?"
"no. i have special permission to be out.and it could kill you." i say then he backs off. the sun fades and shift into a dog. almost full moon. i spend the night running with lupus.
1年以上前 pink-bookworm said…
*is frozen*
1年以上前 sparkles3 said…
((me is giggling. that is so legen... wait 4 it, wait 4 it, i hope you're not allergic 2 milk cause the next word id DARY!!!!!))
I skip down the hall. I freeze people when I pass. This is a great anger management whatever.
*doesnt like being frozen*
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 sparkles3 said…
smile
((i unfroze the school already))
(oh whoops)

Hmm I'm going to go see what dorm I'm in.
1年以上前 dargox said…
i was still in the gym working out training with my fire powers makeing brite flame shoot out at moveing targets causeing a croud of people. "HRAAAAAAWWW!!" {sxf: FUUUUSH!!}
1年以上前 greekgirlA said…
(nice sparkles. you know about Barny Stinson!?!)

after a long night return to the fifth floor. i duck behind the tapestry and open my door. laying down on my bed i get two hours of human sleep before first period.
1年以上前 Knowitall123 said…
I freak out,then calm myself with my diabolical plan and sneak out to torture something instead of someone

(this is a "long story short" version of what happened)
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 sparkles3 said…
((of course i know of him... how i met ur mother is my fave show in da whole world!!!!!))
After a while, I get tired of freezing people and decide to read something. I select a book at random from my bag, and am pleasantly surprised to find that it is one of the House Of Night novels. I smile and start to read.
Hours to dorm.
1年以上前 sparkles3 said…
I finish the book and head to my dorm. As I walk in, I find the walls all pink and sparkly and junk. Because that just doesn't fly, I plaster the walls with posters from Tim Burton movies. After there is no pink visible, I plop down on my bed and write in my journal.
1年以上前 sparkles3 said…
((Who's on??))
1年以上前 Knowitall123 said…
I got back from my little anger management and sneaked back into the school.I got ready for class and tried not to think about the book.

1年以上前 sparkles3 said…
"Oh my gsha." I mutter. Me iz mad.
1年以上前 greekgirlA said…
my alarm goes off and i get dressed for breakfast. i head down and get the eggs ad bacon. i wait to see if anyone sits by me. lupus was by the serving counter begging for food.
1年以上前 sparkles3 said…
laugh
I glance down at my Supernatural tee and smile at the little heart I drew around Sam's face. I walk out of my dorm and go to breakfast, where I get some cereal. Num num num.
1年以上前 sparkles3 said…
((anyone on??))
1年以上前 Knowitall123 said…
I thought about going to breakfast ,but decided that I don`t wanna risk hurting someone .I didn`t trust my self control
1年以上前 greekgirlA said…
no one sat by me and i had to go to class. i headed to my first class: history of mythic. yay. i sat threw a boring class and only sketching lupus saved me from death by boredom.
I went down and had breakfast keeping my distance trying to protect myself and others from what I had seen just before I came here.
1年以上前 greekgirlA said…
after the class was over i went to the next one. i passed a boy with black eyes in the hallway, he kinda gave me the creeps.also, he followed me to the class, and the funny thing is, lupus liked his sent.
1年以上前 Knowitall123 said…
I went to class normally and stayed in the background ,something telling me not to stand out .I tried not to cross paths with Shadow because my act wouldn`t hold water if I get too mad and do something I can`t blame on someone else .I felt someones eyes on me the whole time and that drove me crazy.

(Let`s just hop Caroline hasn`t seen anything about Emily cuz I`m running out of ideas how to stop everyone)
1年以上前 greekgirlA said…
(i've got one for ya:fight, kill. that is shadow's key escape plan. that or improvise.)

the class ended and i shot out of the door. i found a good place to wait and did. then {emily, right?} walked out and i said, "hello spawn of evil. care to take a dare?" i had no idea why i wanted to dare her to do what i was thinking.
1年以上前 Knowitall123 said…
"hello spawn of evil. care to take a dare?"

(I have no idea how dose this dare thing go hope I said the right thing)

I narrowed my eyes thinking ,should I accept or not as much as it was appealing to say yes it was also dangerous.
"Sure ,filthy mutt I accept you`re dare with one condition you have to take a dare too."

last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 braniack said…
Name: Michael Dellinger

Appearance: brown hair,black eyes

Personality:good sense of humor,outgoing ,laid back ,sneaky

Special Ability: invisibility ,can sense other peoples powers

Other Facts/Ability Info: uses invisibility to spy on people, everything he touches becomes invisible unless he doesn`t want it too
 Name: Michael Dellinger Age: 17 Appearance: brown hair,black eyes Personality:good sense of humor
1年以上前 braniack said…
When the class ended ,I was the last one to go out.I passed these two girls ,one had brown hair the other black .I didn`t know them so I just kept going ,but I overheard the brow haired one calling the black haired "spawn of evil" and I`m not the kind of guy to pass a chance to witness a cat fight so I stuck around.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 sparkles3 said…
I watched them from a distance, waiting to see their reactions. A fly buzzed around my head and I froze it. "Stupid nature..."
1年以上前 sparkles3 said…
((anyone on??))
1年以上前 braniack said…
(I`m waiting for greekgirlA to reply )
1年以上前 greekgirlA said…
ya, sorry.))

"i accept. meet me in the courtyard. 9:00 o'clock. don't be followed, and don't be late." i turned and glimpsed two people watching. i flipped my middle fingers up at them then walked to my next class.
1年以上前 braniack said…
(just so you know I`m invisible ,what use is a power if you can`t/won`t use it )

The conversation wasn`t exactly as I expected it to be but it had some potential .I was leaving when the black haired girl spoke to me :"Haven`t your parents taught not to eavesdrop ?"
How did she know I was there ?
I checked her power I was amazed her power was nothing like I ever felt before.In an instant pain ran through my spine
Why aren`t you answering me ,you`re making me do things I don`t want to do .
I was at my knees pain spreading through my body I turned visible again and then she stopped.
"If I see you at the courtyard you won`t be so lucky as to escape with just this "
"I`m going to be there ,I`m not afraid of you"
"Too bad you should be, for your own safety"
"I know what your power is I could tell "
"You won`t do that we both know that you're too intrigued with my power and why you can` tell exactly what it is"
With those word she left and she was right I won't tell and I am intrigued.
1年以上前 greekgirlA said…
((whatev. she flipped off a wall then.))
lupus followed me to the next class but then disappeared. i didn't give it much thought, i could find him with my mind if i needed to. the class was boring and i mainly slept through most of it. when the bell rang i jogged to track practice. most of the people on the team had some power that made them good at track. i only had wolf stigmata and agility. the practice was fun and i decided i liked it. the next class was realy just lunch. i walked into the cafeteria and sat at an empty table eating an apple.
1年以上前 greekgirlA said…
((braniack, i was rereading and did you mean "cat fight" not "chick fight?"))
1年以上前 sparkles3 said…
I rolled my eyes and stormed away. I went to my dorm and turned on Supernatural, which is my favorite show.
1年以上前 greekgirlA said…
angry
((lol,anger issues much?^))
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 sparkles3 said…
I grin. Supernatural may be over, but now 1000 Ways To Die is on. I just love seeing people die for stupid reasons.
1年以上前 greekgirlA said…
i finished mu apple and was just about to leave the room when i caught a sent. it was the same smell i ad caught when i was talking to "daemon" girl. i tuned and saw a boy was waling into the lunch room and getting his lunch. i wait till he has his lunch then beckon for him to sit by me. lupus came into the lunch room right as the boy sat down.
1年以上前 braniack said…
I was taking my lunch when one of the girls from before beckoned me to come and sit with her.I wondered why did she want me to sit next to her.I assumed it had something to do with me eavesdropping her conversation ,but again she couldn't have known I was there her power couldn't detect me or could it ?
1年以上前 greekgirlA said…
i studied him. "what do you believe in, one-that-can-hear-but-not-be-seen? i recognize your sent. my nose my not be very strong by day, but your stench is too strong to not get a whiff of, even if it has slightly diminished." i said as lupus put his paws up on the table.
1年以上前 Knowitall123 said…
braniack you got me perfect !!!!!
sry for not being on everybody
greekgirlA did you mean PM or AM ?
1年以上前 greekgirlA said…
p.m. do you realy think a.m.? "ya, hey look! a dog turning into a human!" ah, no. shadow is kinda crazy, she wants to give emily something to fear.
1年以上前 braniack said…

I think this conversation is over I said,turned invisible and walked away .Her dog jumped down from the table he could sense me so I walked to the one person he would not dare to mess with the black haired girl .She was leaving the cafeteria and the moment we were out of it I was again tortured
1年以上前 greekgirlA said…
i gave a slight growl. i new he would follow the daemon. i ran after his sent. i used my ears and nose to determine where he was. the one good thing about the pan girl is that she will give any1 pain. i closed my eyes and found were he was. i reached out and grabbed him by the shoulder. "do not underestimate me.follow me." i said then waled off. i made my way to my hidden room. i waited outside for a moment then pushed the tapestry away and opened my door. wnt n and sat on my bed.
1年以上前 braniack said…
If someone told me I´ll get my ass kicked by a couple of girls 3 TIMES in just one day because I eavesdropped them I`d tell them they were crazy .So what do you want from me ?