FAIRY TAIL(フェアリーテイル) Make your own Fairy Tail wizard

Blaze_of_Ares posted on Apr 28, 2012 at 02:28AM
You must make your own and cannot use the original characters.
Rules:
1.Minimize cussing
2.Don't make your character too strong
3.No killing of other people's character
4.You can only have one character, if you wanna change, kill off your character and make a new one.
5.You can use original characters, to talk to or fight or etc, but make sure it's what they would really say and do what they really do.

Now, to make a wizard just tell us the following:

Name-

Age-

Magic-

Place of living-

Weapons(optional)-

Appearance-

Personality-

Birthday(optional)-

Pet[pets count as a member of Fairy Tail](optional)-

Boyfriend/Girlfriend(optional)-

Any other things you would like us to know-

You can make your own kind of magic or use the original.
ANNOUNCEMENT:
Makarov is DEAD. Yeah, we did a 5 years time skip. Mirajane is Guild Master

Wizards:

Blaze Phoenix(me)
Tierra Blanchett(temari101)
Saara Silverkin(Jennifer0)
Ginger the Exceed[pet](Jennifer0)
Alyss NightShade(Okuni)
Alek "The Monster" Valentine(AceDarkwolf17)
Seimon Kagnos(TheAdventGhost)
Omen Redcliff(wolfmaster3000)
Raion the lion Exceed[pet](wolfmaster3000)
Nami wingslayer(natcy08)
Black Leopard[pet](natcy08)
Blade Panther(GGMist)
Verdict the Exceed(GGMist)
Miyuki IceFyre(musicxgirl18)
Sasuke Uchiha(Sasuke106)
Rikku Caster(MyBlueDragon)
Ace the falcon[pet](MyBlueDragon)
Lily Cross(Animated_Heart)
Kiki the wolf[pet](Animated_Heart)
Chazz Fay(Jupiter305)
Shinji Elion(mcterra)
Phantom(phantomassassin)
Ciel Taramaru(Gray-Dragneel)
Kai Hitaru(Gray-Dragneel)

Take your jobs here: link
last edited on Apr 28, 2013 at 02:05PM

FAIRY TAIL(フェアリーテイル) 10489 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 9801-9850 of 10489

1年以上前 brodxe said…
*Raitongu speaks telepathically to Dash so no one else hears*

Raitongu: Dash, you can't keep fighting.

Dash: Why not?

Raitongu: Your arm almost fell off when she hit you. And that pulse you did was considerably weaker.

Dash: She hit my arm and I slowed down my pulse.

Raitongu: What if Kono finds your weakness?

Dash: I won't let her. *Checks his metal arm and stretches it a little bit.* Seems to be working....

Dash: *Suddenly grabs his metal arm at the shoulder* Gah!... *He falls on the ground in pain*
1年以上前 Riley-Devrec said…
Ry: *seems shoked for a second but then her and Taylor jump down* Whats happining?
Taylor: are you all right?
Ry: is there something I can do?
1年以上前 brodxe said…
Dash: *Gritting teeth in pain* Grab my metal arm... By the elbow.. And push toward my body to get it back in the socket... Hurry!
1年以上前 Riley-Devrec said…
Ry: *does as Dash said* there is that better?
1年以上前 Kono_Fuyume said…
Kono: *looks at Dash with a little bit of a worried excretion* Are you alright now?
1年以上前 brodxe said…
Dash: *He does a punch at the speed of sound with his metal arm* Seems to be fine... I lost this arm fighting a dragon... A well known one...
1年以上前 Riley-Devrec said…
Taylor: well glad its better.
Ry: which dragon was it?
Taylor: yeah
1年以上前 brodxe said…
Dash: He is known as Acnologia. You might know Gildarts has fought him. He lost and arm and a leg, as well as he has a large scar of his stomach. When I fought him once, I only knocked his tooth out and he got my arm. This adventure I am talking about... I'm looking for wizards strong enough to go with me and kill the demon.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Kono_Fuyume said…
Kono: if your looking for a wizard to help you kill that dragon, your talking to the right person! *she says with a large smile*
1年以上前 Riley-Devrec said…
Ry: *shrugs then smiles* okay I'm in.
Taylor: yeah! *taylor says more enthusiastic*
Ry: wait you said Acnologia right?
1年以上前 brodxe said…
Dash: Yes. The dragon is demon I am hunting down. He is the most powerful creature on this planet. If what you fought me with today was all you got, you will die. Very fast. Same for you Kono. Yiu guys need training. Would you like me to teach you? You will be stronger then even me if you become my apprentices.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Kono_Fuyume said…
Kono: I'll gladly become your apprentice! *she said with a even biger smile than before*
1年以上前 brodxe said…
Dash: Before we do any training, let us all discuss our magics and what they can do. For example, I am a Speed Devil Slayer. My magic is the fastest magic on the planet. It can beat any other speed or teleportation magic in the world. I can punch the air and make it move at supersonic speed then when it collided with something it detonates. I showed a weak version in the fight. I have about 20 other moves. Now what is your guys magic?
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Riley-Devrec said…
Ry: 2 things one sure i'll become your apprentice. And 2 my magic is a lost magic that even I no not the name of so I call it magic gain. It is were I gain others magic by touching them but I don't take it completly from them. That is why Dash I had your speed magic and Kono i've had your magic since we first met.

Taylor: And I have arial and titan magic were I can fly and grow to very large hights but I can't do them at the same time yet without draining my magic energy.
1年以上前 Kono_Fuyume said…
Kono: well I have Elemental Dragon Slayer magic. My magic is kind of self-explanatory, but ill explain it anyways. I can use multiple kinds of Dragon Slayer magic, for example, fire dragon slayer magic and whater dragon slayer magic, so on and so forth... I can also combine multiple dragon slayer magics to creat a really strong attack.
1年以上前 Riley-Devrec said…
Ry: well ovesly as I said I have that to seeing as though since our first hand shake when I didn't understand my powers I got that to. Also I have a slight issue because...well....I...um...kind of have a forbidin dark magic. *blurts out that last pert fast then looks kind of guilty*
Taylor: well Ry its not your fault
Ry: yes it is
1年以上前 brodxe said…
Dash: Dark Magic? Tell me more. I have encountered about 5 dark magics. I could help you. Don't be afraid. I can't be your teacher if you don't tell me all your magics.
1年以上前 Riley-Devrec said…
Ry: well* looks shy*
Taylor: its okay Ry
Ry: okay. Its usually used with a flute but somehow by touching the flute and the persone at the same time i am able to hum or sing the tune. Also it is also why i had to get traped in iced shell for 3 years till i on my own from the inside out got free. *Taylor looks upset*
Taylor: and i cuoldn't do a thing about it
1年以上前 Kono_Fuyume said…
Kono: wow, you have some major problems, Ry. But its not exsactly your falt for having that kind of magic. So stop feeling so ashamed of your magic and start excepting it as who and what you are. *kono says well looking at Ry right in the eyes*
1年以上前 Riley-Devrec said…
Ry: *looks down* well it actually is my fault
Taylor: Ry! You need to stop saying that if you don't want to end up like your brother!
Ry: *looks really shocked for a second then gets angry really angry* YOU DO NOT EVER BRING HIM UP AGAIN!
Taylor: *looks horrified then says somthing really stupid* Well do you want to end up back in iced shell again!?!
Ry: YOUR THE RESON I GOT STUCK WITH THIS STUPID TUNE ANYWAYS!
1年以上前 brodxe said…
Dash: Tune...... Flute..... Lullaby! I seen something like that... Lullaby is one of Zerefs demons... But the ice shell... That part doesn't make sense. And how are you and Lullaby connected...
1年以上前 Riley-Devrec said…
Ry: *looks upset again* like I said I was touching a wizard who was holding lullaby and some how I can sing mass amounts of people to death. Thats why when others found out I was traped in ice shell by a misterious wizard. And that was also how my brother died he was traped in ice shell for 15 years for crimes he did not commit.
Taylor: but he didn't have the same abilities as Ry does shes one of a kind.
1年以上前 brodxe said…
Dash: Then I will teach you on how to control lullaby. Yo won't need to steal other peoples magic if you can sing them to sleep. I have taught many wizards in my day. Plenty have had problems with dark magic. What about you Kono. Any things you would like me to know?
1年以上前 Riley-Devrec said…
Ry: *looks hopful* well hopfully i don't actually sing you to sleep in the proses
Taylor: i know you won't you are stronger than that after all you haven't done it in 2 years
Ry: because you were there but i'll try my best
1年以上前 brodxe said…
Dash: Good. You have a great potential you just need to bring it out.
1年以上前 Riley-Devrec said…
Ry: *smiles a little bit* thanks
Taylor: Hey! Wait! Waht about the "adventure" we'er going on!
Ry: what about it?
Taylor: you can practice keeping control on the dragon!
1年以上前 Kono_Fuyume said…
Kono: If we're going on this "adventure" we will need to get stronger. And you need to learn to control your magic better. *she sayes very seriously*
1年以上前 Riley-Devrec said…
Ry: *looks down at her foot* i know
Taylor: you will don't worry
1年以上前 brodxe said…
Dash: Training starts now. Think of it as a competition. Whoever does better gets.... Well you will find out. First test. I need you two to pull all your magic energy into one hit. I mean all of it. Every bit of magic should go into a magic infused punch. For example I would do my Speed pulse punch, Kono would do and elemental dragon punch. *Dash runs over to the tree 10 meters away* Alright Ry, you are up first. I am seeing how much magic energy you guys posses. Aim it at me, trust me, I will stop it.

(Don't make the attack super powerful or training Role Play will be pointless)
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Riley-Devrec said…
Ry: *looks shocked but then goes with her favorit punch attack* HEVENLY BODY: PUNCH! *it goes and Dash stops it with only a small skid bacwards that even a 2 week in beginer could do*
Taylor: good job Ry!
1年以上前 brodxe said…
Dash: Well done. Your turn Kono.
1年以上前 Kono_Fuyume said…
Kono: Alright, I'll try my best *She goes with a simple but slidhtly powerful atack* Elemental dragon echo punch! *she yells. She hits Dash but he stops the punch almost as easily he stoped Ry's*
1年以上前 Riley-Devrec said…
Ry: good job Kono!
Taylor: yeah!
1年以上前 brodxe said…
Dash: Well... You guys definitely need training. I need to expand your magical power. To start we need to meditate. When you guys are strong enough to where I can't stop your attacks, the training is done. *He sits down under the tree and closes his eyes.* Join me... *He takes deep breathes relaxing his body and then soon enough he has a glowing gold aura around him.* I am absorbing the magic energy in the air and putting it into my magical energy supply. I am getting stronger as well, but my magical energy is already 5 times more then you guys combined. Now join me and start.
1年以上前 Riley-Devrec said…
Ry: *she looks confused but sits down and does what Dash is doing*
Taylor: okay *Taylor does the same*
1年以上前 brodxe said…
Dash: *Opens one eye and sees a blue aura around Ry* See? It is working now continue.
1年以上前 Riley-Devrec said…
Ry: okay
1年以上前 Kono_Fuyume said…
Kono: *she gose over to Ry and sits next to her. She dose what Dash and Ry are doing.*
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Riley-Devrec said…
Ry: *looks over with one eye and sees Kono has purple around her*
Taylor: Wow Kono your purple!
1年以上前 Kono_Fuyume said…
Kono: hmm.. *she hums in response to Ry's observation*
1年以上前 brodxe said…
Dash: *Stands up watching Kono and Ry* Very well...

*And hour later*

Dash: Alright! We can meditate later time to learn some new techniques! First, Kono do you know how to go dragon force?
1年以上前 Riley-Devrec said…
Ry: *looks at Kono*
1年以上前 Kono_Fuyume said…
Kono: yah sort of. Its still in a working progress
1年以上前 brodxe said…
Dash: Hmm... Okay well I will be right back. *He dissapears and then comes back a few minutes later with a piece of wood with gold fire and a bucket of sparking water.* Here kono, just one of these should be enough to trigger dragonforce for a 1st generation dragon slater but I added two items to give you extreme dragon force.
1年以上前 Kono_Fuyume said…
Kono: *she looks at the piece of wood and the buket of sparking water. A large grin appeared on her face* thats awesome! Thanks!
1年以上前 brodxe said…
Dash: I didn't know which you preferred. So I grabbed both. That flame is sacred and so is the water, but no one saw me steal it. But eat up.
1年以上前 Riley-Devrec said…
Ry: *looks at it wanting the gold fire really bad*
Taylor: *looks at Ry then at the fire* Ry you can't eat that its Kono's
Ry: *looks angry and mutters* I know I was just looking
1年以上前 brodxe said…
Dash: *Notices Ry* Hm? You want this? You would die. You need dragon slayer magic. Actual slaying magic.
1年以上前 Riley-Devrec said…
Ry: *looks kind of suprised* well i've been eating that for years
Taylor: *also looks suprised* wow yeah Ry has had that stuff every time she had gotten upset
Ry: well that was 5 years ago but yeah i'd go and get some from a weird temple every now and then
1年以上前 brodxe said…
Dash: This is no temple stuff... This stuff is so sacred it is guarded. No one is even allowed to see it. No matter how strong you stolen magic is, you will die eating this.