エヴァネッセンス About Her Voice. . .

broohahajke posted on Oct 17, 2007 at 02:45AM
One of my first impressions of Amy Lee was that she sounds like she belongs in a very talented choir. . .and that's not in a bad way, she just has an almost operatic voice. her voice is so clear and breathtaking. Not to mention she has a big range. She is one of my favorite singers ever.

エヴァネッセンス 12 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 kathiria82 said…
I live for her, yes it's dramatic and I am obsessed but I don't mind. I love everything about her. I agree with you about her voice, it's insane how much she sounds just like the recording of the song when she sings it live. I could go on forever about her but I won't...I just love her to pieces. =)

P.S. Amy Lee rules!
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
I totally agree with you about the band and Amy defiantly does rock.
1年以上前 ilovehinder said…
she is amazing and what i really love about her is that i am exactly like her and can totally relate to everything she says. she thinks like me, acts like, me, dresses like me, and thank god i am finally starting to LOOK like her, and i am starting to get a voice similar to hers. i love living like amy lee.
1年以上前 -x-Lou-Lou-x- said…
heart
she is amazing!! her voice makez me go OH MY GOD!! she is so good love her lol xxxx
1年以上前 Blackdragon999 said…
Her voice is amazing huge range but she sounds an
Bout 2/8 of an octive lower live Cept for my immortal she sounds higher
1年以上前 mcrkilljoygirl said…
heart
She sings like an angel,and is amazing!
1年以上前 Kiras_Follower said…
i totally agree!
1年以上前 nica25 said…
heart
yes her voice is fuckin amazing, i can't stop listening to her sing, some people may think that is obesseion but i don't care her voice is addicting. i can't help it it is just so captivating and mesmerizing.
1年以上前 rory2011 said…
I looooooooooooooooooooooooove amy's voice ,best voice I've ever heard ,she sings like an angel ,and she put all her heart and soul in her preformances ,I don't even know how should I express the feelings that amy's voice give me in words
if someone will say anything bad about her or about her voice ,I'm gonna beat her\him till the death .lol
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Evanescence1313 said…
Amy Lee's voice, when I close my eyes, it's like her voice and her words are reaching into my soul, reminding me I'm alive
1年以上前 justrockon said…
Exactly, Amy lee has a great voice and it's dramatic in a way that it sticks with you
1年以上前 LostWhispers said…
I love her voice, both in the albums and live performances. Amy's voice has improved a lot since Origin and Fallen... <3