ヨーロッパ Temperatures in ヨーロッパ

aholic posted on Jan 03, 2008 at 08:02AM
If you are european, then here you can tell us how many degrees there is in your country.

Right now there is - 1 C here in Denmark. It's snowing too.

ヨーロッパ 211 返信

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 201-211 of 211

1年以上前 aholic said…
surprise
-15C by night and 1C by day here :S I don't think I have ever experienced it colder!
1年以上前 Ratdog said…
smirk
Ouch, that's cold! -3 at the moment and there's no sign of it heating up any time soon.
1年以上前 Ratdog said…
sick
2C at 21:30 and there's a cold snap on the way. Temperatures are supposed to average about -3C, and lots of snow is promised :D Although it probably won't help my cold I have atm.
1年以上前 Ratdog said…
smile
08:00 and it's -2. It's not going to get above 0C today. And as a bonus it's been snowing all night! :P
1年以上前 aholic said…
sunny
It's been a long time since we've had an update in this forum... But I can tell that the temperatures in Denmark are between 25-37C.
25C at night and 37C at day time. There is no wind and it's really dry... It's June 30th. Summer has really come to Denmark.
1年以上前 Ratdog said…
cool
It has been a while since the last update lol. It's really humid in Birmingham at the moment and it gets up to about 30C in the daytime but it feels so much hotter because of the humidity. We've also had quite a few freak thunderstorms that last for about an hour and then vanish. It's too hot to sleep as well, the temp only goes down to about 20C which is bloody hot for England ;)
1年以上前 cmrm said…
Right now, in Portugal temperatures are between 20C-30C during the day. At night things don't change too much.
But finally it rained (for the first time in this summer).
1年以上前 marthatsal said…
On October 17th, 9:30 pm:
Thessaloniki (Greece) 13C. (Quite low temperatures for Greece. I am not used to them!)
1年以上前 vasarasrasa said…
Latvia.
2:28 PM
+3C
sunny day (:
1年以上前 aannnee said…
Portugal - sunny - 22ºC
1年以上前 rosemina said…
Greece- evening 14C
last edited 1年以上前