ER Fav Character

x5mp1xp1nx22x posted on Feb 03, 2009 at 06:29PM
so here you name your favorite character of all time from the show and WHY you love them.

I love carter, always have. after all that he went through, back when he was new and just to watch him grow into this AMAZING doctor and person. I hung by everything that happened to him. the stabbing...I man I freaked out! and lockdown, that has got to be one of my eps. that ending with carter saying "were gonna be ok" I cried! and freaked! damn the season finale
ending like that I had tense summer waiting for the next season.
then the Congo happened, and Kem. and Joshua. that was it.
this being the final season of a show I GREW up watching, it feels like the end of an era. and thats weird. I'm gonna miss it. but I'm never gonna forget it.

ER 14 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 Mcc1 said…
smile
i love carter and doug ive always loved them from the very first episode of the series and i still do with no change
1年以上前 Eline_K said…
I also love Carter! (for all his fans: link )
I often cry while watching ER; I cried when John got stabbed, when he survived, when he talked to Lucy's mom and when he went to rehab. But the most heartbreaking moment ever must have been after they lost the baby, and his father is waiting for him in the hallway. If that wasn't oscar-winning acting, what is?! His facial expression, the way he cried, everything! The show was never the same without him; as Mark Greene predicted: He set the tone!

My other two favourite characters where Doug Ross and Mark Greene. Doug was just very funny and sexy, and really cared about the kids he treated. Greene was simply the most kind guy ever! And ofcourse all the episodes surrounding his death; I cried my eyes out! And I'm sure I wasn't the only one..
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 x5mp1xp1nx22x said…
i LOVE archie too, it seems like the more the series went on after carter left, i would just love morris a little more each week
1年以上前 housecuddy4ever said…
I love Carter.He's just one of those characters that intrigue you.When he got stabbed and Lucy died,it seemed like he got stronger.His barrier was the drugs he was addicted too.He got through that barrier.I cried when he struggled.I cried when he lost his baby.I cried when he left.In the beginning he was this cute and awkward med student,and now...he's this handsome and strong doctor.I think Carter has been through a lot and his strength makes me love him.I've always loved him from the beginning...and now to the end.

I also love Archie.He puts those little 'lol' moments(okay so do Frank & Jerry) in the show.I'm with Numbers,I love him a little more each week.

Mark.I love him.I will always love him.He's also one of these characters that intrigue you.Even though he's gone,you gotta wonder "What would Mark do?" or "What would he think now?" He was this amazing character that no one can forget.His little glasses.His scrubs.His receding hair line(lol).Every episode,I can still hear his voice.His opinions.He was a great doctor.He sat the tone.Carter sat the tone.And now Morris sets the tone.

Elizabeth.She was the first Englishwoman and European character,I've ever experienced.At first I really didn't like her.I know she was trying to fit in,and Romano made that a little hard for her,she was like a fish out of water.When she started to see Mark,we've saw a happier side of her.That made me fall in love with her.When she guest starred this season,I started to squee and flail(lol) all over the place.She'll always have a place in my heart.

I'd go on,but I'm sure I'd take up half the page!
1年以上前 BlackSandals said…
Carter, Susan and Carol.

Well, I like them because they are such great characters and very well written.
And I also like the way that Carter 'grew up' between the first season and the last :)
Carol and Susan are just made of awesome :D
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 GaGaBoi said…
I like Sam Taggart , Shes just a kick ass nurse and has some of the best and most real storylines.
1年以上前 MissxMeg said…
Archie. :D I wish Scott Grimes was my dad.
1年以上前 Mercury13 said…
heart
Here's all my favorite ER characters are:

John Truman Carter- my absolute fave. Loved watching him go and grow through so much to become a great doctor. Noah Wyle is so cute!
Sam Taggart- Kick ass nurse and single mother.
Doug and Carol-both are equally great.
Mark Greene- the best teacher and leader to all.
Abby Lockhart and Luka-best together.
Tony Gates and Morris-love them.
1年以上前 lucyt96 said…
My fave characters were no doubt mark greene and carter. Mark because he was just the kindest person ever and i hav started er and am up to series 6 and i so badly dont want him to go. There was a point that i didnt like carter , i found him all annoying and obnoxious with lucy but ive grown to love him, i cried in the episode called lockdown. Carol never did much for me , i found her boring. Ive always liked the mean but brrutally funny romano but hus death was laughable. I wish jeannie brouille and lucy knight had more air time , i really liked them x

1年以上前 Mirde said…
Carter is absolutely my number one favourite. I love the fact that he was in the show for so long and even came back in the end. He was so cute at the beginning, and I love how he evolved and matured as the show went on. I hated it when he left, and I never really liked him with Kem. I loved it when he and Abby were together, altough I loved Abby with Luka too and was happy that they ended up together. :)
My other favourites in the early seasons were Doug and Mark. Their relationship was great.

In the later episodes I liked Neela and Morris the most. After Carter left, Morris became my number 1 favourite. :P At first I hated him, you know when he first came to the show. He was so annoying! :D But as the character evolved, and he became more serious and part of the main characters, I fell in love with him. He's hilarious, but also a serious character and I love that about him. :)
1年以上前 delamico said…
laugh
My favorite characters are:
1. Peter Benton
2. Robert Romano
3. John Carter
4. Lucy Knight
5. Jing Mei "Deb" Chen
6. Cleo Finch
7. Elizabeth Corday
8. Anna Del Amico
9. Carol Heathaway
10. Kerry Weaver
ilentiya commented…
why Kerry last? I'm not trying to hate, but i just want to understand why people don't like her 1年以上前
1年以上前 Dehoffren said…
The were many characters, that appealled to me..Carter because you went on a life journey with him through the whole series, Susan because she was so down to earth and accessable, Luka (apart from he is easy on the eye) but had a brooding dark side that you wanted to investigate. Romano becauce although despicable still had just a touch of empathy to make him more than one dimesional and Frank..who made me want to struggle him!
1年以上前 wintermoon5007 said…
Carter hands down, even though there has been many good characters.
He was the one that inspired me to make fanvids of him and the show.
1年以上前 ilentiya said…
I think that I am in the minority, but my favorite character has to be Kerry Weaver!! She has a difficult backstory being disabled and then adopted, and suffers so much with her personal life in the later seasons. The whole Kerry and Sandy saga especially gets me, first with the miscarriage, then with Sandy's death and the custody battle over Henry. I feel like everyone just sees her as a cold hearted b*tch who doesn't care about anyone, but people tend to overlook her personal struggles and not try to understand her. Additionally, Kerry has shown that she cares a tremendous amount over her many seasons, such as when she fights for Jeanie's rights over her HIV status and becomes close friends with her, lets Carter stay in her house, and is really to caring when Carol gives birth to her twins. Additionally, Kerry has faced so much adversary over her sexuality and as a LGBT person myself this really resonates with me. Furthermore, the scene when her former mentor Dr Lawrence admits thoughts of suicide really make me emotional, and I think it really shows how much she does care about those close to her, and how most people just look past her and peg her as an overambitious doctor who will screw others over for her gain, but if you actually take time to look into her character, she is so much more than that. I know most people disagree with me - as i realized looking at buzzfeed's "definitive" ranking of the doctors, where Kerry is listed 16th, behind Romano of all people! - but hopefully you might all hate her less now after my rant!