Edgar Allan Poe 3D Stop-motion Short - Timothy

Biscuits posted on Mar 14, 2010 at 10:19PM
Hi
I'm a filmmaker from London. I'm helping on a short at the moment and we're trying to raise awareness about the project. A little shameless but I wouldn't bother if I didn't think it was good.
It's the first ever 3D stop-motion short, called Timothy. It's about a shy boy and his wild imagination which allows him to see light in a dark situation. Timothy believes that his best friend Barnaby has travelled to the more exciting world of 'Gliese'. By preserving Barnaby's corpse, Timothy lives in hope that Barnaby will come back for him.
Please take a look at our Facebook group and website and join up if you want to.
link
link
Or write to me at beth_aynsley@hotmail.com
Thanks for reading
Beth

Edgar Allan Poe 2 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 Milah said…
That's nice and all, and I don't know if you're aware of this or not but this is the Edgar Allan Poe fan club. If the topic has nothing to do with Edgar Allan Poe, than PLEASE do not post miscellaneous things on here. This forum should be posted on the Movies spot. I'm not trying to be rude, but I just REALLY hate it when people post things on certain spots that has absolutely nothing to do with that spot. And the Edgar Allan Poe spot is my favorite spot on here. I'm telling you this so that in the near future you won't do this again because you can get reported for spamming.

Sincerely,
Milah
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Biscuits said…
I completely see your point Milah, and I also really appreciate how you've told me.
Thankyou.