ドラゴン Adventures in Eden, RP (sequel to fight back, RP)

greekgirlA posted on Mar 10, 2012 at 01:36PM

A new life awaits, earth is no longer a hoe for dragons. They must now face a long and tiring quest. A quest to ft in and find new homes in the new world they live in. That world is called Eden. Join the Alliance as they attempt to fit in this new and strange world.
Are you one of the dragons/humans that accompanied the Alliance to the new world?
Are you one of Eden's inhabitants?

if you wish to join:
name:
species:
looks:
bio(if wanted):

Oh, and we do not know anything of the creatures of Eden. So be anything, but remember; Earth is the world for humans.

Rules.I hate rules. So, no rules. But be nice or someone will report you.

ドラゴン 2708 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 2708

1年以上前 dragonsmemory said…
((I've got it))
Since Mizuko was far too tired to be of much help, I tucked in Samuel, making sured he was fed and watered. His trilling mental voice was chock full of questions. I merely told him they would have to wait for morning.
With Samuel softly snoring at last, I laid down next to Mizuko and fell asleep.
1年以上前 Alvin2442 said…
DREAM

I was in a dark place,it was outside and the air felt like it was coming out of you.I realize it was Earth,there I saw Samuel still an egg and his mother and father fighting a Dark Dragon to protect him.The father chose a huff of fire mixed with lightning to give it that sting.The mom shoots Air with Earth at the Dark Dragon,but it just dodges it and takes them out with it's claw and breath.My dream switches it scenery.The place was a true paradise.Then,of course it was Eden.I saw Thunderhawk and Twera,along with Nemesis,My dream ends with a million questions buzzing in my head,ALL from Samuel,even though he's sleep
last edited 1年以上前
In my dream, snow blew about. The wind howled. In the swirling snow, the Shadows could be seen, watching me. Dream-me landed in a cave, and the scene changed. Now I saw Mother, Father, and Thunderhawk looking at my egg. The scene changed again. Father was being attacked by the Shadows, and dying. The scenes changed faste now, going back through the history of the Shadows, back to the Dragonknights.
1年以上前 greekgirlA said…
unseating the great ones...my dreams were full of that. i saw glimpses of the future, me in armor, twera crying, thunder diving at fire, misuko holding the door from demons. then the scenery shifted and i stood int he middle of a battle field. the shadows were on one side, the alliance and other dragons on the other. then i raised my head and bellowed, " i have no say in this. this is not my home anymore, and suggest that whoever wins," i lowered my head and said, "learns to tell a lie from a promise." then i took off, a dragon behind me. then i flew to my cave, gathered up the shere,and left eden. i went to the river of time, and looked at the dragon behind me. it was a blurred figure but it seamed i knew it. "we are now the time watchers. servants of the brothers. our first mission, to stop the past battle. go to yourself and give him dream of what happens. we must make sure he dosen't give it away."
"and what of you?" the dragon asked.
"i will alter my decision. the one i made killed them, even if it were not by my hand. i need to kill the ones responsible ant let the brothers rule. only he can save the worlds of ------" the next words were guarded from me. then i woke up.
i looked around. isi was in the corner, snug in the deer fur. i glanced at the dark night. i new what had to be done. i put on my armor i "borrowed" and it turned invisible. in the morning, i would see them, and ask them.
((This part will be very interesting))
Just beyond the plane of the known Universe, Death was eyeing Clat. Taking her to the Deathrealms would not be a smart choice. She was too smart for her own good. She could easily start a rebellion there and bring the dead to her service, just as she had done with the White Demons. This would be a hard descision.
1年以上前 greekgirlA said…
i decided morning would not come soon enough. i flew out and landed outside the great ones cave. "wake! and talk to me." i said. then a head poked out. draco. "what?"
"i need to now, where did you imprison the brothers?"
"why would i tell you?"
i let the armor become visible and recognition shone in his eyes. "balance...she did do it. i thought she was joking."
"tell me.now." i said with the authority not even he could manage.
then he showed me his memories of where. i flew off to a different world.
"time to free them."
I woke slowly, wondering what my dream could have meant.
1年以上前 greekgirlA said…
on the other world i looked around. the ring of volcanoes and the burnt forest were familiar. also the frozen sea to the west. i plunged into the closest volcano, the one that never erupts. the reason it never erupted was because of the lack of magnum. at the bottom of it i found two cages. one was heavily guarded, the other barricaded. i purred when i noticed the guards. they were too easy for me, but formidable for a lesser being. i swiped my tail and clawed at the guards. then i bit and ate some. this was fun, i hadn't had this much fun since the day i ate the leader of the shadows. when they were finished-dead or eaten-i turned to the prisoner. he was a strange mixture of all animals, land sea and sky. i bowed. "my lord, time the twins ruled again. the lesser ones have fooled all the others into there plan. but your the real kings. what do you say you teach them a lesson?"
the creature cave an odd sound of delight. "i would love that nemesis. can you get me and my brother out?"
"would have come if i could not?"
he laughed and i ripped the bars off his cage. then together we turned to the barricaded cage.
I lay in bed, wondering what Earth would be like now that Clat was gone. I knew that such a small action could have massive repurcussions elsewhere.
1年以上前 Alvin2442 said…
I wake,flickering my tail around my head.I get out of he bed<I about to go somewhere>I feed Samuel and fly out the cave.Needing to think alone
I watched Mizuko leave. I decided to do some thinking as well. Now that we had Samuel, I'd have to make some changes to my life. Happiness never came without sacrifices.
1年以上前 greekgirlA said…
"brother" he called, "you out?"
"ya. hold tight for a sec. lady nemesis here gonna get ya out bro."
i smiled and froze the wood. then i swung my tail at it, and it shattered as if it were a toothpick. the iron bars were harder but i managed to pry them off. the other brother was like the first. they greeted each other and turned to me. "we are forever in your debt."
"we would like you to accept out blessing,"
"as the lest we can do."
i nodded. the both touched there brows to mine and hummed. then they stepped back and i felt power flow into me. i bowed my head. "now it is my turn to thank you." they nodded and asked, "can you get us a shot at the great ones, as they now call themselves?"
"aye, i can. follow me." i jumped up and flew out of the volcano. the followed and i linked my paws with theirs and passed worlds. i let go of them in eden and led them to a deserted cave. "you can stay here for now." then i flew to twera's cave.
I stood on the landing ledge, looking out at the valley below. It was a perfect place for young Samuel to grow up. Safe, and happy…all the things Clat never had. Perhaps that was what really turned her. Off in the distance, I saw a dragon winging its way to the cave. As Nemesis was the only dragon of the Alliance that could be spotted at such a distance, it had to be her.
1年以上前 Zero_Delta said…
Screaming, the Door, fire and pain. I awoke, my memory twisted and broken. It'll all come back soon. I check myself, I don't remember landing, but the remaining power from my barrier must have healed me. Disgust, sorrow, rage. Ouch, here they come. My memories creep back. Wow, was that really my plan? Small wonder that I'm even alive. I hear two roars, Twera... and me. I laugh, then take flight, my hide melding with the unnatural shadows. How fitting that the Shadows hide me at a time like this.
((How far back did he go?))
1年以上前 Zero_Delta said…
((The first time, I have no clue, further back than he is now. BTW, do you see what he's going to do?))
((Looks like he's going to change the past. I wonder how that will affect the future))
1年以上前 Zero_Delta said…
((Let's just say Clat's intellect isn't the only reason Death is looking at her funny. You actually set the stage for this in Fight Back.))
I slip in behind the mass of the battle. I can't help to much, there's still a slim chance of damaging the timeline, but what we don't know won't hurt us. I wait, jolting Dark Dragons that showed to much skill, and giving slight boosts to my friends as they lag.
((Huh. Which page? I'm going to go check right now, refresh my memory))
1年以上前 Zero_Delta said…
((Page 18, Clat vanishes in the heat of the battle; page 33, Clat reappears, claiming that 15 years passed for her, even though it was only a few weeks for everyone else.))
1年以上前 Alvin2442 said…
I keep flying,done with thinking.I turn around,stretching slightly.I let my muscles free,and burst away in speed.I lift my claws,Skid to a stop,right at the valley.Friction,again,does the work for me.I drink some water and up to the clouds,seeing the Eden the perfect place for Samuel to grow up.I do a friendly,loud growl that every one in Eden can hear.I fly back to Twera's cave.I stare into her eyes as I land
((Interesting))
I stared deep in Mizuko's eyes.
1年以上前 Alvin2442 said…
It like time stop((what you doing Time?lol))when I stare into Twera's eyes.She stares right back into my eyes and there's a 'spark'between us((lol I'm feeling stupid right now))
((I have a feeling this is going to get mushy. Will all those with no stomach for dragonlove please exit the theater?))
I felt something deep inside me, like the awakening of some unknown part of my being. And that's when I realized: Nlaa was never meant as my One True Love. We had been mates only because of my mission. With the mission completed, I could find my One True Love. And it seemed he was standing fright in front of me.
1年以上前 Alvin2442 said…
((dragonmemory you are super crazy))
My true love was never true all because of my hosting all because of that chaos.Tania was never my True Love.I felt something deep inside me,tingling and etc(let's contiune this).My One True Love was right in front of me
((I'm not crazy. I just…yeah, you're right. I'M COMPLETELY INSANE!))
"Let's go," I whispered. "Samuel is sleeping. The wards will keep him safe. We must go." I moved closer to Mizuko. "I know you feel it. This flight will seal it."
1年以上前 Alvin2442 said…
((Wow just Wow.I'm just dumb but smart right now))
"Ok"I whisper back"I know he's sleeping"I move closer"Let's go then"I move closer to Twera"This lets fly"
last edited 1年以上前
I leaped out of the cave. My body responded to the magic between us. I…wanted…him. I hadn't felt this way with Nlaa.
((*bows* Thank you, thank you))
1年以上前 Alvin2442 said…
I fly out of the cave right by the side of Twera.I felt the magic power in Twera.Never,had I felt the fire power in Tania,I never felt this way with her as well.
((Really*gives claps so loud if seems like the Superbowl*))
((I…I really don't know WHAT I am))
Instinct told me to fly undeneath him. I did so, waiting for something to happen.
1年以上前 Alvin2442 said…
((Ok now you're killing me,WHAT THE FREAK IS MIZUKO SUPPOSE TO DO))
I keep flying,noticing Twera fly underneath me.I did something and flew beside her
1年以上前 Zero_Delta said…
((I can't help but think about the awkward post I put on the wall for this spot. o_O))

There! A small bundle separates itself from Twera and begins to fall. I launch myself towards it. Gotcha! I feel the thump of the bundle striking my shoulders and turn, diving, for the spot I had picked out. As I leave, I feel a surge of power, and add my own strength to it.
As I land I look back at the two beings in the bundle. The human was unconscious, of course, but the tiny creature near the front was awake, and staring at me with too-intelligent eyes. <Hello there, Clat.>
1年以上前 Alvin2442 said…
I do a twirl and shoot some water out my mouth
((They're on their first mating flight together, duh. And now to see what young Clat is thinking…))
Clat looked up at the stranger that caught her. Thhe stranger looked familiar, but it couldn't be Uncle. He was…elsewhere, as Mother put it.
She squeaked a question, not sure of the words.
1年以上前 Alvin2442 said…
I do a loop and dive from a greater height
1年以上前 Alvin2442 said…
((I'm not a expert on Dragons))
My eyes flash white,and I see Thunderhawk and Clat.My eyes turn back into their regular color
<What's wrong?> I asked, pulling up beside him. <Do you not want to do this?>
1年以上前 Alvin2442 said…
((When his eyes flash white,he seeing something else from the past,present,or future))
<Nothing,just saw something>I slow down more<No,I do want to do this>
<I…understand. I'll…feed Samuel.> I could feel my mental voice shaking. I turned back towards the cave, not wanting little Samuel to see my tears.
1年以上前 Zero_Delta said…
((Did my theory ruin the moment?))
With a sick kind of relief, I notice Clat is wounded. Thank god, I won't have to hurt her to get what I need. I reach out and set my claw in a wound, gathering blood on it's tip. <Don't worry child, everything will be fine.> I strike a sandy patch with lightning, forming a glass test-tube, Everything will be fine. I place the blood in the tube and heal Clat's wounds. <Now, we will see my fear realized, the fear of false life.> I begin the process, feeding the growing thing in the tube with my power.
((We may never know))
Clat watched the strange dragon. She was scared. The bigger dragon had poked his claw in her side and it hurt. She managed to find her voice. <Who you?> she asked, her voice simple and sweet.
1年以上前 Alvin2442 said…
((I'm lost with you dragonsmemory Mizuko said'He does want to mate'and you turned away that's sad for him))
I turn around and follow Twera I do a dance for her
last edited 1年以上前
((She didn't understand why he wasn't doing anything. She knows he's hiding something. She's also afraid. Last time she mated, the Shadows killed him about two nights later. She doesn't want that to happen again))
I ignored his dance. Thed moment was gone. I could still feel the sparks, but the desire wasn't all there.
1年以上前 Zero_Delta said…
<I'm...> I hesitate, why? Why can't I say it? <A friend of your mother's.> Is it because admitting ties to the real Clat will link me to the thing in the tube? <Trust me, I'll take good care of you.> I rouse the human(What was his name again? Glid?) with a small shock. "You will watch her for a few minutes, and if any harm befalls her..." I let the threat hang, Humans can imagine some pretty horrible tortures. I fly a short distance, taking the thing away to grow where Clat won't recognize it.
((Yep. Glid))
Clat made her way to the entrance, watching Mothersfriend leave. She still didn't quite understand him
1年以上前 Alvin2442 said…
I stop in front of Twera and do whatever you're suppose to do when mating((BECAUSE I SERIOUSLY HAVE NO CLUE WHAT SO EVER))
1年以上前 greekgirlA said…
holy $#*! dude! "no idea whatsoever"? come on. u now what "mating" means right? think human, think horse, think animal! gosh! do u have no creativity?

i had landed on a rick when i saw the two lovers.but now was flying over twera's cave. <what went wrong?> i asked. i was happy she would have been happy but still...what went wrong? they just cut it like a too-long-piece-of-thread.
1年以上前 Alvin2442 said…
((I have a few clues but still))
1年以上前 greekgirlA said…
i thought when memory said that twera flew under him that was clue enough. but no, u had to make Sudoku fly next to her, which, aka, is not what that was getting at.
((Looks like it's up to me. Mind if I do a message? I have a lot to say))
I ignored Mizuko for now. <I really don't know,> I told Nemesis. <There are sparks, but the moment just wasn't there. I know he's the one. I just know it.>