ドラゴン Adventures in Eden, RP (sequel to fight back, RP)

greekgirlA posted on Mar 10, 2012 at 01:36PM

A new life awaits, earth is no longer a hoe for dragons. They must now face a long and tiring quest. A quest to ft in and find new homes in the new world they live in. That world is called Eden. Join the Alliance as they attempt to fit in this new and strange world.
Are you one of the dragons/humans that accompanied the Alliance to the new world?
Are you one of Eden's inhabitants?

if you wish to join:
name:
species:
looks:
bio(if wanted):

Oh, and we do not know anything of the creatures of Eden. So be anything, but remember; Earth is the world for humans.

Rules.I hate rules. So, no rules. But be nice or someone will report you.

ドラゴン 2708 返信

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 2701-2708 of 2708

1年以上前 Alvin2442 said…
(What do you mean?)
1年以上前 dragonsmemory said…
((End the roleplay. I can't think of what they should find. I already know a lot of what I'm writing for Whispers of the Past, but I don't want to give itaway))
1年以上前 Alvin2442 said…
(I guess...)
1年以上前 dragonsmemory said…
((Just because these adventures are over, doesn't mean the story itself has to end. You'll be able to read all three novels in the Shadow Trilogy on my fictionpress account, Scribe of Eden.
And now, one last post before we say goodbye))
Clat stood on the cliff, looking out at the dark world she had been born in. As she gazed, her mind was assaulted by images of te past. She saw, one by one, as dragons arrived at a cave to take shelter from a blizzard. She saw one die in battle. She aw their many hardships, but they stayed united. Even when one of their number left tem, they were united against a common enemy. As Clat gazed, she saw battles,betrayals, friendships, family, everything the Alliance was laid out before her.
And, surrounding it all, was the soft lavender glow of her magic. Clat, in discovering her mother's past, had also discoverd her power: memories. She vowed, right there on the cliff, in full view of the Shadows, to use hher powerto ensure that no one would ever forget her mother's story, which was also that of the Alliance.
1年以上前 Alvin2442 said…
(Ehh...lets end with that. Because I have nothing to say.)
1年以上前 Alvin2442 said…
Samuel looked at the dark place known as Earth. The place where the Alliance used to thrive and fight. Samuel watched the dark landscape, that used to hold so much beauty. After the Alliance left, he guessed, the Shadows and Dark Dragon's made Earth their "play-thing". Being at Earth revealed everything, and it was just what Samuel needed. Clat could find her answers and he could find his truth. The information left behind by his father, Mizuko, in Earth. The information also left behind by The Alliance, which could prove useful.
As he looked beyond it all, he felt Clat's magic on the landscape. He actually saw a Dark Dragon fly through a town, damaging it thoroughly. Their answers were so close, yet so far...
1年以上前 Alvin2442 said…
(The way we end it though....should have been a 3rd RP, when we think about it. But...as sadness is, And dragonsmemory said something about the story Whispers in the Past..but hasn't posted on that in years....)
1年以上前 Zero_Delta said…
It's been... An absurdly long time... Anyone still here? I kind of want to say hi and... sorry for vanishing...