ドラゴン Adventures in Eden, RP (sequel to fight back, RP)

greekgirlA posted on Mar 10, 2012 at 01:36PM

A new life awaits, earth is no longer a hoe for dragons. They must now face a long and tiring quest. A quest to ft in and find new homes in the new world they live in. That world is called Eden. Join the Alliance as they attempt to fit in this new and strange world.
Are you one of the dragons/humans that accompanied the Alliance to the new world?
Are you one of Eden's inhabitants?

if you wish to join:
name:
species:
looks:
bio(if wanted):

Oh, and we do not know anything of the creatures of Eden. So be anything, but remember; Earth is the world for humans.

Rules.I hate rules. So, no rules. But be nice or someone will report you.
save

ドラゴン 2708 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2601-2650 of 2708

1年以上前 dragonsmemory said…
<I'm not hungry. If I do it and I'm not hungry, it ruins the effect.>
1年以上前 Alvin2442 said…
< Well, Ichion your up>
1年以上前 greekgirlA said…
"or you could just ask nicely, no need to threaten." i said annoyed. then i hopped closer and said, " i believe you have questions to ask me. so ask. and remember: nicely."
"Yes, we do. First, why do you keep coming to us?"
1年以上前 greekgirlA said…
" i have a job and a purpose just like you. now ask a real question."
"What is your name?" Prophets can be so vague sometimes
1年以上前 greekgirlA said…
"my name is of no matter right now. right now, you have questions of evil. questions of what you are considering. ask those while i still stand here." honestly, why can't she be like anyone else and ask a normal question in this situation?
"Fine. What are the Shadows? I've seen mention of them in my mother's notes, bt never in detail."
1年以上前 greekgirlA said…
"they are the sins of the world. they are your darkest fears, they can't be fought, only run from. you can face them and live, but fight them, in the end you will surly die. every one who has did not know that. now, if they do, they simply know the weakness of themselves and know to face those weakness. to be short, shadows are solidified wrongdoings."
"Then how do we defeat them for good?"
1年以上前 greekgirlA said…
"defeat them for good? why the answer is in the question! now, would you like to now how to get to Earth or would you like to now of the darkness sneaking into Eden?"
"Both, since they're connected."
1年以上前 Alvin2442 said…
I looked between Clat and the Raven.
1年以上前 greekgirlA said…
i chuckled to myself. "connected? no. not in the slightest. eden has dues to pay and earth has a portal to it waiting. you can find both by reaching the heart of an old widow mother turned into grieving." i said then flew away. man, i love riddles.
I paced. "The heart of an old widow mother grieving. What could it mean?"
1年以上前 greekgirlA said…
((hey, dose my riddle sound lke t would be an old forest turned into a dark and dreary place?))

i flew back to the heart of the forest and opened a portal to earth. then i cokssed a thorn bush to grow into the shape of a sleeping dragon. then i hid in wait on a branch of the five-as-one tree. "i wonder if they shall find it." i asked the tree.
((I almost thought it was Twera at first.))
I shook my head and kept pacing, my thoughts closed to the others.
1年以上前 Alvin2442 said…
(( I almost thought it was Twera too))

I thought about the words.
I just couldn't understand what that raven meant. "Hey, Samuel, do ravens say stuff like this just to throw us off the scent?"
1年以上前 Alvin2442 said…
" Maybe" I said quietly.
"Then let's ignore it for now. If we come across the answer, great, if not, oh well."
1年以上前 Alvin2442 said…
I nodded, looking out the cave.
I turned my thoughts to my mission. How would I find the answers?
1年以上前 Alvin2442 said…
My face snapped back at Clat, maybe... I ignored the thought.
I noticed Samuel looking at me. "What?"
1年以上前 greekgirlA said…
a thought occurred to me....i smiled. i used the five of one tree to broadcast my thoughts out to the younglings and thought to them, "why do you debate which problem to solve/ their is only one problem. so find one solution is finding one part of the greater mystery....how often do problems present themselves as only a different form? it is an equivalent! yes....find the right one and you will find the other......yes......" i let my voice die off at the end then i curled up to sleep.
((isn't that the point of a riddle? to sound as if another?))
I ried ignoring the voice. I couldn't distract myself with one question when I had another to answer first.
((Who votes that Clat should be a Dark dragon?))
1年以上前 Alvin2442 said…
(( Not voting))

I listened to the voice, nodding slowly, and I looked back outside the cave.
((If no one votes, then I'll do it anyway))
1年以上前 Alvin2442 said…
(( I thought Dark Dragons, were just human dark thoughts of fear, so how can Clat be a Dark Dragon?)
1年以上前 Zero_Delta said…
((@Alvin: I thought that they were dragons corrupted by or allied with the shadows. @dragonsmem: Well, we do have a bit of a screwed up family, don't we? But I honestly can't tell you.))

<More riddles?> I sigh, But they seem similar, despite the fact that they're from different sources...
1年以上前 Alvin2442 said…
( Same thing, same thing)

< Different source or same old raven>
((*sigh* The Shadows are the dark thoughts. the Dark dragons are just dragons that sided with the Shadows. Dark dragons have a shadow covering their soul, unlike 'Pure' dragons, which have normal, bright souls. a dragon can be born with the shadow, but what side they are on is their choice.))
<It seems so. Look, why don't you guys focus on the riddle, while I search for my own answer.>
1年以上前 Alvin2442 said…
(( Eh, so were both right, in opposite order, forget it.))

I was taken back by Clat's answer< Sure> I said, with false excitement.
<Good. I'll head south as soon as this storm clears up.>
1年以上前 Alvin2442 said…
I looked out at the cave, which I had been doing a lot lately.
I sighed. By the looks of it, the storm would never clear up. I thought back to mom's power. She made all sorts of strange things happen. She controlled everything. I wondered if I could do the same.
1年以上前 Alvin2442 said…
(( DON'T DO IT CLAT! Lol))
((She'll do it anyway))
I stared hard at the dark clouds and reached for my power. I had once been Bonded, but that was long over. I felt a river of raw energy course through me. It wasn't the rainbow of colors that signified a Bond, nor was it one single color. The river was gray, as if a shadow obscured it. I willed the energy to disperse the storm.
1年以上前 greekgirlA said…
laugh
((i have an opinion but u must be physic to know it. and a comment i must make: DISPERSE!))
((Well, seeing as none of us humans are, you may as well just say your opinion))
1年以上前 greekgirlA said…
my physic i mean it's obvious
1年以上前 Alvin2442 said…
I stared at the dark clouds.
1年以上前 greekgirlA said…
((i thought the clouds went away a few pages back?))
1年以上前 Alvin2442 said…
( Eh, fail)
((Clat's trying to get rid of them))
I watched as the clouds slowly drifted away. I could feel the drain the act had on my power.
1年以上前 Alvin2442 said…
I saw the clouds drift away, and that made me wonder why that happened.
I smiled to myself nervously. "Let's go."
1年以上前 Alvin2442 said…
" Where are you going? Or, are we all going to dad's cave"
"I have answers to find, and they won't be in Dad's cave, that's for sure."