ドラゴン Adventures in Eden, RP (sequel to fight back, RP)

greekgirlA posted on Mar 10, 2012 at 01:36PM

A new life awaits, earth is no longer a hoe for dragons. They must now face a long and tiring quest. A quest to ft in and find new homes in the new world they live in. That world is called Eden. Join the Alliance as they attempt to fit in this new and strange world.
Are you one of the dragons/humans that accompanied the Alliance to the new world?
Are you one of Eden's inhabitants?

if you wish to join:
name:
species:
looks:
bio(if wanted):

Oh, and we do not know anything of the creatures of Eden. So be anything, but remember; Earth is the world for humans.

Rules.I hate rules. So, no rules. But be nice or someone will report you.

ドラゴン 2708 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1151-1200 of 2708

1年以上前 Alvin2442 said…
I blast to Twera's Temple then to my underwater home
1年以上前 dragonsmemory said…
Once home, I started lunch for everyone
1年以上前 Alvin2442 said…
I turn to my normal form and swim in.

(Hey I remember in the fight, back RP when dm/Twera said we should host the GO's now we're trying to kill them irony anyone)

I go back into battle mode and pull out the sword I have. I pratice with it for a little then put it up. I then blast to Twera's Temple and turn normal when I land
((You actually read it? Anyway, my mind surprises even me sometimes))
1年以上前 Alvin2442 said…
(( I don't lie when I say I read something. Yeah mine does too sometimes))
((I don't recall you ever saying you had))
1年以上前 Alvin2442 said…
((I did when we were at the late 20's or early 30's pages))

" Hello love, the kids still asleep"
last edited 1年以上前
((Huh.))
"Ok. Lunch is almost ready, if you're hungry love."
1年以上前 Alvin2442 said…
" I am, the my battle form kinda drained me I'll call it a drawback"
I snugggled close to him. "This world is ffull of good hunting."
1年以上前 Zero_Delta said…
I watch the blue blur that I assume is Mizuko. Wasn't he trying to keep that a secret? Oh well, guess that's just his nature. I turn around and slip into my cave. Only half of the books I read at Twera's were actually about the Great Ones, the rest were about magic. There were many archaic terms, but most had a related word that I could understand. I reach my mind out to the computer, and smile when it whirs to life under my will. One step closer... I look down at my claws and focus on the darkness inherent in all things; unsure whether or not to be satisfied when the shadows crackle and form into a solid shell around them. And one step further from the light...
1年以上前 Alvin2442 said…
"Yeah it is I'm get some more kill, or try to" I turn into battle mode and blast and kill the first deer I see and blast back and throw it with the other food
I roasted the fresh deer carefully. I knew how Mizuko liked his meat. Samuel was ssimilar in taste.
1年以上前 Alvin2442 said…
I turn normal" We haven't heard from the Great Ones in awhile. I'm try seeing through the eyes of Water" I close my eyes and sit down. My vision clicked to Water's to what she saw
I was so glad we ffound each other
1年以上前 Alvin2442 said…
"It's hard but I got a view and it looks like their in a confirence and" I connect my ears" I tell after they say it"

Time: " What should we do about that Trio Mizuko, Thunderhawk, and Twera, Nemisis seems to be on our side"

Fire:" He's discovered the advanced form Water gave him, he should have never"

Water: " He's special just like Twera and Thunderhawk"

Air" Maybe we should just destroy them"

Earth:" Yes get the out of our way"

Draco(He is one right):" Ok"

Life And Death:" We wonder waht they're planning

Water:" But we must be careful they're getting stronger by the second"

I tell everything that's happening" SO we're both planning on destorying each other perfect"
last edited 1年以上前
I sighed. "Just great. At least my plan will give us an edge."
((The Great Ones are Earth, Water, Air, Fire, Life, Death, Light, Dark, Draco, and the mysterious Balaance))
1年以上前 greekgirlA said…
i bare my teeth, i had always wondered what it would be like to be a honey badger. well, now i know. other predators live off your filthy scraps and steal from you. oh well, being a honey badger i realy don't give a s***. but, the Gos are in for a surprise when i kill them with the power and curses they gave me. in reality, the whole table of balance, life, death, hatred, love; it had all been tossed up. like a coin. and now, as it falls back into the hand that tossed it, the only trues justice will be chance.
i shook my head, the only human i thought highly of had been two-face. a real visionary, though a bit mad. like me, he had two sides, leaving it up to chance to decide which one appeared and what choice he should make. if he had been a spartan i probably would have spoken to him.
i let out a bar of laughter as my thoughts wondered to, "yoke'laie" or whatever had made up for the others so long ago. i smirked at the memory. how silently had been mocking them, mocking dragon riders and dragons who let a connection be made. sure, i brought humans to "help" but, i honestly did not think they would. oh, the things i convinced myself to do.
i should probably get back to my army, and tell them i had fooled the Gos and my plan for battle. my last battle as Nemesis the Accursed One. i smiled at the thought of blood that would be my vengeance and salvation.
(alllllll-righty, i hope you enjoyed this look into dark nem's mind. i know i did! so plz subscribe if u want more.)
((So that bit about the Bond was all a lie? Oddly convenient. Up next, a look at Glid's mokst recent adventures))
Glid sat huddled around the fire. He blamed himself for everything that had happened before. Seeing Twera kill Clat, her own daughter, opened his eyes to thed true nature of draggons. The others in his hometown were right. Dragons were nothing more than monsters. How could he have let himself Bond with one? How could he have seen them all his life as wondrous creatures, worthy of respect? It would have been better if he had refused to go with Nemesis. His thoughts wandered to what his life would have been like.
He would have finished school, gotten a good job, married, and started a ffamily. He wouldn't be huddled around a fire in a forest who-knows-where, just waiting for something to find him. Fate had played aa cruel joke on Glid, puttingg him in this situation. But he was never going back to…her, that murderer. Never.
1年以上前 Alvin2442 said…
(( Yeah but what am I to do, cause I wasn't on fight back, RP so I don't have a humand bond so what should I do. Wait! I got an idea, Wait I lost it, can I make Mizuko find Glid))

((Go for it. Not all the fight back dragons Bonded, you know))
1年以上前 Alvin2442 said…
(( I read it, but I'm starting to forget it. Glid would be on Earth right??))

((Right now, he's in the woods, having run away after the death of fake Clat. See, he thought it was the real thing. He's in Eden))
1年以上前 Alvin2442 said…
(( Ok I guess Mizuko will be using battle mode))

" I'm going to find Glid" I go into battle mode, focus on my speed and the water in his body, and blast to the woods, looking for Glid
While Mizuko was gone, I started cleaningup the cave. No use leaving research lying around.
1年以上前 Alvin2442 said…
I land, when I see Glid
Glid looked up in shocked at the huge, terrifying-looking dragon that just landed right in front of him. "What do you want?" he asked, trying to hidehis fear. Could dragons smell fear?
1年以上前 Alvin2442 said…
I turn normal" Why are you hiding Glid?"
"I'm not hiding. I just want to get away from…her," he replied. "Why are you here, anyway? Did…she send you?"
1年以上前 Alvin2442 said…
" No, I came here by myself and as I said you wanting to get away from her, you're hiding from her" I slip into Glid's mind without trying." So you saw Twera kill false Clat so not you dispise dragons, but you have fear"
"Get out of my mind," he growled. "I saw her kill her own daughter, someone I spent fifteen years with in this godforsaken place. She's a heartless monster."
1年以上前 Alvin2442 said…
< Oh, I wish I could, but since I'm Twera's mate and she bonded with you I in your mind> I speak english for him" You saw her kill False Clat the Real Clat would be at Twera's cabeb and if you don't believe you can get on my back and I'll prove it"
"I'm not going anywhere but home. I stopped trusting you beasts after I was rudely thrown in a cave." Glid's voice filled with acid and hatred.
1年以上前 Alvin2442 said…
I curl my wing around you" You stop trusting Twera and you're regreting every bonding with Twera, but I'll take you home, if you come to Twera's cave to see Clat's still alive
"I'll find my own way home." Glid stood and put out the fire.
1年以上前 Alvin2442 said…
" I know the only way out, not counting the door which is closed. You wanna go home you have to come with me"
"No, you're goingto take me back to HER, I know it! Don't lie! I know how you creatures work."
1年以上前 Alvin2442 said…
" No that what you want I take you home." I turn into my battle form and grab Glid and blast to the way I get to Earth" You wanna go home"
"LET GO OF ME YOU CRAZY LIZARD!"
1年以上前 Alvin2442 said…
" Alright, have a fun trip down" I let go of him, knowing we're way too high in the sky
Glid fell, screaming ffor his life. He watched the ground rush ever closer, and the dragon recede further into the sky. He closed his eyes, wishing he had nevergone with Nemesis, that it was all over.
1年以上前 Alvin2442 said…
I blast towards Glid and catch him before he hits the ground
Glid looked at the blue dragon. "You know, you were SUPPOSED to let me fall."
1年以上前 Alvin2442 said…
" Yeah, but I'm not that cruel, now I'll take you to Earth if that's what you want"
"Why are you helping me?"
1年以上前 Alvin2442 said…
" Because you are the human Twera bonded with, now do you want to go home are stay in this paradise" I go to earth justto show him how muched it's changed and go back to Eden
"Look, I made a hugemistake. When Nemesis dropped out of the sky like that, I thought dragons were incredible, wise, benevolent beings. When Twera chose me, I saw something in her mind, something's she's been covering up. She's evil. She wants to rule every living being in the universe. Alert the others, but don't let her catch you. She has power, too much I'm afraid. Now, take me home."
1年以上前 greekgirlA said…
i find the remaining humans in eden and lure them into my monster army, it was too easy. these humans did not belong on any other world than earth, and that just proved it. the monster that could use them took the human weapons and i explained my plan. then i turned into a read tail hawk and checked on the others. the Gos would want to attack first. so would they. and my plan relied on the detraction of the first chaotic moments in battle.
1年以上前 Alvin2442 said…
" Perfect just what I need, but don't worry about her power. I'm discovering more about what Water did to be when I was born" I fly into Earth, and drop Glid at his house< Thanks for the information> I blast back to Eden and look for Thunderhawk
Glid sighed in relief. Home. That crazy adventuure was over now, and he was glad of it.

I hunched over my diagrams, flitting into any mind that grew near. All of these minds would soon be in my power, under my claw. And no one would dare oust me from my throne, not with the Great Ones dead.