ドラゴン Adventures in Eden, RP (sequel to fight back, RP)

greekgirlA posted on Mar 10, 2012 at 01:36PM

A new life awaits, earth is no longer a hoe for dragons. They must now face a long and tiring quest. A quest to ft in and find new homes in the new world they live in. That world is called Eden. Join the Alliance as they attempt to fit in this new and strange world.
Are you one of the dragons/humans that accompanied the Alliance to the new world?
Are you one of Eden's inhabitants?

if you wish to join:
name:
species:
looks:
bio(if wanted):

Oh, and we do not know anything of the creatures of Eden. So be anything, but remember; Earth is the world for humans.

Rules.I hate rules. So, no rules. But be nice or someone will report you.

ドラゴン 2708 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 501-550 of 2708

1年以上前 greekgirlA said…
(i have a creative imagination, alvin, u made me think of dogs idiot!)

i shake my head. twera had accidentally told me what she thought as she left. to be honest, balance had never returned. balance had never actually had a body. she was the spirit of everything. and she hated the idea she was tied down to a great one for a mate. she often struck out and had affairs. to create someone to do her work. she just made sure no one tampered with the balance. that was all the great ones were. guardians. guardians that thought they were gods. i stomped and snorted. the first and last time she managed to convince the other great ones to lend her their power, well, let's just say she didn't do what they wanted her to. and to make them madder, she involved their greatest threat of truth. my father. he was always deifying them. but that fact proved their lack of control. now i would finish the mission. i was bread for it.

(ugh,oh. looks like nem is going to make a dangerous decision.)
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 dragonsmemory said…
((I wonder what the mission is…))
1年以上前 Alvin2442 said…
<Alright>I try shooting a thought to Thunder<Thunderhawk yo I think I got a way to get you back.Though I don't have an exact time place where you are>
1年以上前 Alvin2442 said…
I turn back around,following Twera back to the cave
1年以上前 greekgirlA said…
i backed away as they entered. i did not want to be hit in this fragile form. <twera, could you take me to the great ones tomorrow? i want to yell at them and it is a long run away.>
1年以上前 Zero_Delta said…
((Err, is Mizuko getting ready to interfere with Thunder's plans? He's already got a way to make the final jump...))
There, everything's in order. The blueprints are ready, I've got plenty of barter for the dwarves, and I've proven that cryogenics are viable for spanning the short time between now and where I belong. All that's left is to go back to Eden and have the dwarves get to work. I let out a sigh. I really need to stop thinking in full sentences, the next step is talking to myself... I pass through the door and go straight to the dwarves. I announce myself and tell them my story, and sigh heavily when they recognize me as "That crazy dragon from all those years ago."
last edited 1年以上前
<I'd be happy to. I'll have to make you a harness of some sort if I am to carry you.>
1年以上前 greekgirlA said…
<no. last time you made a harness it's occupants fell out. no harness. just carry me in your claws. and remember, no harness.>
<Ok. If you're sure. And it wasn't me that made the harness, but Glid.>
1年以上前 Alvin2442 said…
((No he's just getting facts together and has a way to get him back,but he has to go back in time himself))
<I'll be back>With that my eyes flash white and with a blinding white and disappear in time where Thunderhawk is in time but not near him.
<Shit,> I thought to myself. <Who's going to watch Samuel?>
1年以上前 Alvin2442 said…
I concentrate and duplicate myself.The other one just back and watches Samuel<I got that Twera>I fly off,in search for Thunderhawk
<Thanks, love.>
1年以上前 greekgirlA said…
<well now that you have someone to watch sammy, what about isik?>
1年以上前 Zero_Delta said…
Little Clat was intrigued and confused by the crystal components that the dwarves fashioned and carried around. I was flat out amazed. Industrious little buggers, aren't they? Especially after they got a taste of that coffee. Suddenly, I was sad, I had abandoned Ketna, what has gone through her mind? It had been a couple of weeks for me, but years for her, would she be willing to give me another chance? Or would she turn her back on me, as it must seem I did? Oh, woe, tempus crudelis, why must you tear at me so?

(("tempus crudelis" = Latin for "Cruel time"))
1年以上前 Alvin2442 said…
<That's your job>I feel lightning in my path
1年以上前 greekgirlA said…
i know. i can read latin.
1年以上前 Alvin2442 said…
I charge through,feeling that I'm getting closer and closer to Thunderhawk
1年以上前 greekgirlA said…
plz look

link]http://dragcave.net/image/87PaM.gif[/url]­[/u­rl]

link]http://dragcave.net/image/pKUOF.gif[/url]­[/u­rl]

link]http://dragcave.net/image/H4OgD.gif[/url]­[/u­rl]
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Zero_Delta said…
((Cool Greek, but not everyone can, so I put it anyhow. I switch to random languages when I'm feeling depressed, half the time I have no clue what I'm saying but people around me claim I'm quite fluent.))
I sense something strange in time and leave the cave the dwarves are working in.
1年以上前 greekgirlA said…
((i can speak Allakaninie, Alkaline that is Allakaninie for "bull shit"))
1年以上前 Alvin2442 said…
I keep flying,knowing Thunderhawk is near
1年以上前 Apiah said…
worried
ummm can i join you guys , pleaseeeeeeeeeeez ?
1年以上前 Apiah said…
crying
urghhhhhhhh urghhhhhhhhhhh urghhhhhhhhhh urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh­h
((Yes,you can join. Just fill out the form up top))
1年以上前 greekgirlA said…
(ok, mmmmmm.where is this story right now?)
((Let's see…Nem came up to the cave, giving Twera aa hear attack. She wants to go yell at the Great Ones. Mizuko duplicated himself so he can still go on his mission. Let's justpick up with morning))
1年以上前 Alvin2442 said…
I keep flying then some lightning hits one of my wings and wind smacks me in the face.I go falling down with a damaged wing
last edited 1年以上前
I slept uneasily that night. It wasn't the first time, nor would it be the last. Not with the Shadows still so strong.
1年以上前 Alvin2442 said…
I tumble and hit a cave entrance.I just gain my winging and glide, horribly,into the cave.I set a fire and lay myself near it.I fall asleep with that
1年以上前 greekgirlA said…
i let my head sweep the ground, my muzzle on the cold stone floor.
1年以上前 Alvin2442 said…
I wake quietly,with my fire out
The next morning, I was awake with first light. I got up and walked over to Nemesis. "Wake up," I whispered, nudging her. "Time to go."
1年以上前 greekgirlA said…
<rght.> i shake my mane and walk out of the cave. i seriously hoped twera didn't drop me.
1年以上前 Alvin2442 said…
I take flight
"I'm not going to drop you," I said confidently. "I'm a good flier." I stepped up to the landing ledge.
1年以上前 Zero_Delta said…
Dammit, who else is here who should not be? My presence is bad enough, who knows what may happen. I take to the air, determined to find whoever was disturbing time.
((This should be interesting…))
Far off, farther even than Eden, a lone Being stirred. It seemed the Universe was changing. The Being was not happy. Changes would have to be made.
1年以上前 Alvin2442 said…
Great,I feel a ripple at hand,I see Thunderhawk
The Being roused Itself. This was not what It had in mind when It created the Great Ones. Before anything could bed fixed, a message had to be given to a dragon, dying nd nearly blind.
1年以上前 Alvin2442 said…
I fly straight towards Thunderhawk
((Any guesses as to who the dragon is? Hint: it's not Twera. Stuck? Keep reading and ignore my rambling))
The big male dragon must surely have sensed It arrive. The Being llanded outside the cave, magically fitting inside. "Your daughter lives. She has reached the light at the end of thed tunnel," It said in a deep voice.
Fynd's sightless eyes seemed to brighten. His darling daughter, alive, even after so many years. "Thank…you…" he managed to say. "Thank…you…for helping her." It was good to know that she was still alive, that some memory of Siik lived outside his tortured mind.
He never noticed the Being leaving.
Fynd longed to see his daughter…and his son, too. He meant to tell them the full story, exactly how they could bring the Shadows to heel. But, Fynd told himself, the time will come. Then they wsould need his guidance. But only when all other guides have been lost.
1年以上前 Zero_Delta said…
I see the blue dragon and confront it immediately. <Who are you, and what are you doing outside of your proper place in time?> And why the hell do you smell like you've been with Twera? I add silently.
last edited 1年以上前
((I'm willing to bet the Nook I'm typing this on that Thunder's really protective of Twera and is going to flip when he finds out she mated))
1年以上前 Alvin2442 said…
<Mizuko,trying to bring you to YOUR proper place in time,and I mated with Twera>I answer his last question with no emotion
1年以上前 Zero_Delta said…
angry
What. The. F***. I somehow kept steady. <... You say that without any kind of care.> Deep breath, Thunder, deep... <Do you think my sister is some kind of... Plaything?> This guy... I start shaking violently. <You... Shall not see tomorrow's dawn.> I advance, Striking lightning on all sides of Mizuko. <Little DOG! Do you not feel anything except for your own want?!>
1年以上前 Alvin2442 said…
<Yes because their's no need for emotion no yes I will again no>I shake my head and disappear and reappear right behind Thunderhawk.
1年以上前 Zero_Delta said…
A twisted sneer crosses my face. <YOU THINK A TRICK LIKE THAT WILL CATCH ME?!> I unleash a burst in all directions and vanish myself. <You are nothing but an animal. My own mate is beyond my reach and I still feel for her.> A twisted laugh escapes me, <You will pay, you cannot prevail. Give in and I shall spare you the pain.>
((Be glad he's to pissed to use his instant-kill moves.))
((YES! I win! Thunder really should calm down. This is the second time she mated))
1年以上前 greekgirlA said…
angry
((damn my computer! i had a whole fucking giant chapter! now it's shit in a bucket! that is code for fucking gone!i am ticked.))

i closed my eyes as twera flew. i fell asleep and the being visited my dreams. "tell my creators that i am sorry, i should have listened. i will set it right."
"no, you won't. we both will. us and the brothers who made you so you could create the worlds. the universe would be lonely without them."
"nemesis, you are greater than you know. you more know than you know. but soon you will be no more than a great tale of what is in your heart. your death will be that of your role models. the only humans you ever liked, the only ones who left nothing, but are still remembered. goodbye nemesis, may the winds carry you home and may you return with your shield, or on it." he added the last part with uncertainty and for good reason, i did not understand it. then i woke up and twera landed.

(sorry, i simplified it now....my computer better post this.)