ボルト(ディズニー) Newbie needs talk - NOW

BOLTno1FanEVER posted on Nov 20, 2010 at 11:42AM
Okay, I'm not especially a newbie as such, as I was BoltsBiggestFan, just returned a couple months older, wiser, and an even bigger BOLT fan! In fact, the BIGGEST!!

Have you noticed the chubby tan cat in the Images, yet? That is ONYX! Bolt's only true biggest fan. All the rest suck - well, I can't really say what they suck, coz *giggle* that's a 'naughty word', but they still suck it. As BOLT fans. Onyx OVERRIDES ALL!!! So yeah. Check your Picks, change them all to Onyx - a professional BOLT fan!
 Okay, I'm not especially a newbie as such, as I was BoltsBiggestFan, just returned a couple months ol

ボルト(ディズニー) 5 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 dianacarr5678 said…
hmmm
So you used to be BoltsBiggestFan the user? Am i correct?
1年以上前 BOLTno1FanEVER said…
big smile
Yeah, I am, I have retuned!
1年以上前 HotelForDogs said…
smile
Oh, so your Onyx, right? I am one of Misty`s friends, and also the biggest fan of Hotel For Dogs in THE WORLD. :3
1年以上前 boltlover said…
mischievous
HAHA!! YEAH!!!!!!! you suck :P i can respectfully say its very rude and cocky of you to even say that. so blahh blahh, who cares if an overwheight cat loves bolt more than us, you cannot scientifically prove it....WORD TO YOUR MOTHER!! :P•~• voltoria is far better >:P
 HAHA!! YEAH!!!!!!! あなた suck :P i can respectfully say its very rude and cocky of あなた to even say that
1年以上前 Boltsno1EverFan said…
LOL!!