Scott Weinger as Aladdin
The Return of Jafar is my favourite ディズニー film of all time. It was in 1994. It's the best sequel in ディズニー history. It's a villains film. Jafar is one of my favourite ディズニー villains. Let me 表示する あなた The Return of Jafar voice actors.
1. Scott Eric Weinger (born October 5, 1975) is an American actor, テレビ producer and writer, best known as the voice of アラジン in Walt Disney's eponymous feature film. Weinger would reprise the role in two direct-to-video sequels, for the ディズニー Channel テレビ series, and the Kingdom Hearts Series. He is also well known for playing D.J. Tanner's boyfriend "Steve" on Full House for two seasons. He is currently 書く for television, and has written for both comedy and drama.
2. Jonathan Freeman (born February 5, 1950) is the best villains voice actor ever. He voiced Jafar. He should do もっと見る villains voices in new ディズニー films.
3. Gilbert Gottfried (born February 28, 1955) is an American actor, voice actor and stand-up comedian best known for his trademark comedic persona of speaking in a loud, grating tone of voice and squinting. He has played numerous roles in film and television, perhaps most notably voicing the 鸚鵡, オウム Iago in Disney's アラジン (1992), and co-starred in the Problem Child movies. He is also known for voicing Digit in the children's cartoon/educational math-based 表示する Cyberchase, and the Aflac アヒル, 鴨 until 2011.
4. Daniel Louis "Dan" Castellaneta (born October 29, 1957) is an American actor, voice actor, comedian and screenwriter. Noted for his long-running role as Homer Simpson on the animated テレビ series The Simpsons, he voices many other characters on The Simpsons, including Abraham "Grampa" Simpson, Barney Gumble, Krusty the Clown, Groundskeeper Willie, Mayor Quimby and Hans Moleman. He voiced Genie.
Born in Oak Park, Illinois, a suburb of Chicago, Castellaneta started taking 芝居 classes at a young age. He would listen to his father's comedy records and do impressions of the artists. After graduating from Northern Illinois University, Castellaneta joined Chicago's 秒 City in 1983, and performed with the troupe until 1987. He was cast in The Tracey Ullman Show, which debuted in 1987. The Tracey Ullman 表示する included a series of animated shorts about a dysfunctional family. Voices were needed for the shorts, so the producers decided to ask Castellaneta to voice Homer. His voice for the character started out as a loose impression of Walter Matthau, but later evolved into a もっと見る robust voice. The shorts would eventually be spun off into The Simpsons. Castellaneta has won four Primetime Emmy Awards for Outstanding Voice-Over Performance for his work on the 表示する as well as an Annie Award for Outstanding Individual Achievement in the Field of アニメーション in 1993. Castellaneta has co-written four episodes of The Simpsons with his wife Deb Lacusta.
Castellaneta has also had roles in several other テレビ programs, including the live-action sitcom Sibs, The Adventures of Dynamo Duck, and the animated series Darkwing Duck, Back to the Future: The Animated Series, Earthworm Jim, アラジン and こんにちは Arnold!. In 1999, he appeared in the クリスマス special Olive, the Other Reindeer and won an Annie Award for his portrayal of the Postman. Castellaneta has also released a comedy CD, I Am Not Homer, and wrote and starred in a one-person 表示する titled Where Did Vincent バン Gogh?
5. Linda Larkin (born March 20, 1970) is an American cinema and テレビ actress. She is best known for providing the speaking voice of Princess ジャスミン in the movie アラジン and various アラジン sequels and spin-offs, as well as in the Kingdom Hearts video game series. In order for her to voice Princess ジャスミン she had to lower her voice due to ディズニー saying her voice was too high for Jasmine's voice. For her work at Disney, Larkin was honored as a ディズニー Legend on August 19, 2011.
6. Jason Alexander (born September 23, 1959) voiced Abis Mal. He did the other voice of Hugo in The Hunchback of Notre Dame.
7. Frank" Welker (born March 12, 1946) is an American actor who specializes in voice acting. Welker is one of the highest-grossing actors in Hollywood. He did alot of voices through the years. He voiced Abu and Rajah. He did もっと見る voices of Scooby Doo and Freddy, Big Foot from A Goofy Movie, Dr. Claw from Inspector Gadget, Prince Pyjamarama from The Further Adventures of Superted-Ruse of the Raja and all the others.
8. Val Bettin (born August 1, 1923) is an American voice actor, known for using an English accent in all of his roles. He voiced The Sultan. Also he voiced Dr. Dawson from The Great マウス Detective.
9. Jim Cummings (born November 3, 1952) is an American voice actor and singer, who has appeared in almost 100 roles. He has appeared in classic animated 映画 such as アラジン and The Lion King, as well as taking on roles in もっと見る current films, such as Bee Movie, Princess and the Frog, and Winnie the Pooh. He has also provided voice-over work for video games, such as Icewind Dale, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, 星, つ星 Wars: The Old Republic, and World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria. He voiced Razoul.
Jonathan Freeman as Jafar
Gilbert Gottfried as Iago
Dan Castellaneta as Genie
Linda Larkin as Princess Jasmine
Jason Alexander as Abis Mal
Frank Welker as Abu and Rajah
Val Bettin as Sultan
Jim Cummings as Razoul