The villain does his best to give his worst, and Walt ディズニー アニメーション Studios are no exception. Good cannot triumph without evil. In 51 ディズニー classics, they have brought to life some rogues who will go down in history. On the following pages, we pay tribute to some famous characters who did not win, however hard they tried.
1. Witch-Walt Disney's most famous and terrifying witch made her debut in "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs" in 1937, the academy award winning story about the クイーン who turns into a witch and offers her stepdaughter a poisoned 林檎, アップル because she is jealous of her youth and beauty. The witch eventually fails, of course, but not until she's 与えられた the Seven Dwarfs and children all over the world a healthy scare または two.
2. Cinderella's Stepmother-Best remembered for her cruel treatment of her stepdaughter and her piercing stare, Cinderella's stepmother was outwitted in the end, thanks to the help of two dedicated mice and a fairy godmother. Like many of Disney's feature cartoon villains, her debut as a performer so associated her with the cartoon she first appeared in that she was never asked to perform again.
3. Captain Hook-A very well-known ディズニー villain indeed, Captain Hook was leader of the pirates of Never Land in "Peter Pan" in 1953, and posed a constant threat to the hero. What made this cartoon feature unusual, though, was that the villain had a villain: a hungry crocodile. In the end, Hook ロスト the battle on both fronts, which certainly places him high up on the 一覧 of all-time losers.
4. クイーン of Hearts-The lady above would certainly never win any prizes in a beauty contest! The クイーン of Hearts from "Alice in Wonderland" in 1951, she did her best to scare Alice silly. Although most villains are remembered for thier characters and personalities (or the lack of them!), the クイーン is probably best remembered for her line "Off with her head!" It was a wasted command, though, since Alice awoke from her dream before it could be carried out.
5. Maleficent-Of all the villains Walt ディズニー created after the witch in "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs", none is as sinister または as powerful as the wicked witch Maleficent. So awesome were her powers in the 1959 release "Sleeping Beauty" that she was able to turn herself into a monstrous, fire-eating dragon to try to prevent Prince Phillip from reaching the beautiful Princess Aurora. But her powers proved to be no match for the virtue and sword of the Prince.
6. Cruella De Ville-What most villains do for money, power または revenge, Cruella de Ville did for a very unusual coat: one fashioned from the black and white spotted coats of dogs. The film was "101 Dalmatians" (1961) and she was the enemy of Pongo, Perdita and thier puppies. Her dream was never fulfilled, though, thanks to all the イヌ in London, who, being alerted to the situation によって the mysterious "Twilight Bark", freed the imprisoned 子犬 before they could be turned into コート fur, something they wouldn't have liked!
7. Edgar-Knowing that Madame Bonfamille's wealth reverted to him if misfortune befell her cats, Edgar the butler plotted to get rid of the heirs apparent. He was the villain in "The Aristocats" in 1970. But with the help of O'Malley and his alley-cat gang, the plot was twisted around, and Edgar wound up in a トランク bound for Timbuktoo.
8. Prince John and Sir Hiss-Walt ディズニー Productions' newest animated culprits make their debut in the feature-lengh cartoon "Robin Hood". A scrawny lion plays the part of Prince John, Richard the Lion-heart's treacherous brother who conspires to bring himself to power while the king is away. His assistant is Sir Hiss, who has もっと見る intelligence than Prince John gives him credit for. The voices for the two characters are supplied によって Peter Ustinov and Terry-Thomas and as anyone who has seen the movie will testify, they live up to the best evil traditions of Walt ディズニー villains.
9. Jafar-The Evil Vizer desires power over Agrabah and lusts over the Sultan's beautiful daughter, Princess Jasmine. He is the 秒 most powerful authority in Agrabah, answering only to the Sultan. He is always accompanied によって his sarcastic, devious pet parrot, lago. Whilst presenting a charming and respectable exterior to the Sultan and the people of Agrabah, he secretly holds everyone around him in contempt and manipulates the Sultan によって means of hypnotizing him with a magical snake-headed staff, which he always carries on his person. He has traveled widely and amassed a wide knowledge of magical artifacts and legends. Until he uses Genie's powers to become a sorcerer, however, his magical abilities are limited to the use of such artifacts as he has collected, and his prowess as an accomplished alchemist. Like some villain characters from other (including non-Disney) franchises, Jafar is attracted to a beautiful girl または woman that is a protagonist. Here, he is attracted to Princess Jasmine, but primarily for her good looking body, and not for ジャスミン herself as a person. His final wish was initially for ジャスミン to fall desperately in 愛 with him so he could make her his クイーン (he and Iago originally planned on killing her as soon as he became Sultan, but at some time later he refused to kill her, instead sparing her life); he first creates a golden crown for her from her shackles to do so with a wave of his hand, saying that a girl as beautiful as her "should be on the arm of the most powerful man in the world". Genie could not grant this wish, but after she spotted アラジン and Abu above Jafar and the Genie in a balcony, ジャスミン got the idea to pretend to do so, and she and Jafar shared both their first キッス together on the lips, in order for ジャスミン to distract Jafar's attention from アラジン as he tried to get the lamp back. (Much earlier, though, he says in a sexist manner that Jasmine's speechlessness is "a fine quality in a wife"). Jafar transformed himself into a giant コブラ to kill Aladdin, but just as he was about to eat him, アラジン tricked Jafar into using his third and final wish to become an all-powerful genie himself. In this form Jafar was red in hue, possibly to represent his もっと見る "evil" nature, contrasting with Genie's blue tone. In Western culture, genies are almost always portrayed as being confined to small oil lamps until they are released to do a human's bidding; Jafar was therefore trapped によって his own selfish wish for power. Screaming in rage he was sucked into a black oil lamp, dragging the protesting Iago with him. The Genie then flung the lamp into the Cave of Wonders for 10,000 years in "Aladdin" in 1992.
10. When Ursula first appears in the film, she states through monologue that she once lived in the royal palace of King Triton, the king of the underwater city of Atlantica. She was banished from Atlantica and made her ホーム in the remains of a leviathan where she waits the chance to get her revenge on Triton and become クイーン of Atlantica.
The entrance to Ursula's leviathan ホーム is lined with a garden of writhing polyps which were merfolk who had been previously gone to Ursula for help, but found themselves unable to fulfill their side of the bargain, leading Ursula to claim them as her own and added them to her collection. The garden of polyps are part of the original fairytale, but are simply guards of the way to the sea witch's home, and not condemned merfolk.
Ursula commands her minions, moray eels Flotsam and Jetsam, to watch Triton's youngest daughter Ariel, whom might be "the key to Triton's undoing". Opportunity arises when Ursula learns that Ariel has fallen in 愛 with a human, against Triton's explicit rules. Flotsam and Jetsam lure Ariel to Ursula's lair, claiming that only Ursula can help her.
Through the song Poor Unfortunate Souls, Ursula proposes an agreement where she will transform Ariel into a human for three days, during which time, she must recieve the "kiss of true love" from Eric. If Ariel succeeds, her transformation into a human will be permenant, but if she fails, she will turn back into a mermaid and be bound to Ursula for eternity. The price for the transformation is Ariel's voice. Ariel agrees and signs a magical contract, so her voice is magically pulled into Ursula's Nautilus shell ネックレス causing Ursula to laugh gleefully as her plans begin to unfold. Ariel's tail is スプリット, 分割 into legs. In comparison, the original fairytale involves the sea witch taking the little mermaid's voice によって cutting off her tongue, and her tail was transformed into legs によって a magic potion which the mermaid was to drink on the ビーチ surface.
When Ariel comes "too close" to succeeding in her task, Ursula takes the form of a beautiful human female with Ariel's voice in order to sabotage her relationship with Eric. Ursula adopts the name of "Vanessa", and when in this form, her voice is provided によって Jodi Benson, who also voices Ariel. The concept of the beautiful dark-haired rival for the prince's affections is another plot point adapted and modified from the original fairytale.
As Vanessa, Ursula bewitches Eric to marry her, but the wedding is disrupted and the Nautilus shell containing Ariel's voice is broken, breaking the enchantment and returning Ariel's voice back to its owner. However, the sun sets before Ariel and Eric can キッス and Ariel changes back into a mermaid. Ursula, restored to her normal form, grabs Ariel and jumps back into the sea, where she is confronted によって King Triton. She reveals her true goal, and forces Triton to choose between his freedom and his daughter's. Triton agrees to take Ariel's place, and Ursula takes the crown and magical trident, making her the クイーン of the Seven Seas. Ariel is angry at Ursula for doing this, Ursula threatens to kill her, but is hurt によって Eric with a harpoon. Angry, she sent Flotsam and Jetsam to grab him, but Sebastian and ヒラメ free him. Ursula tends to kill him but Ariel pulls on her hair making her shot aim at her eels destroying them, making her upset. Furious, Ursula grows large and creates a storm and whirlpool. The Sea Witch then imprisons Ariel at the bottom of the whirlpool, and decides to test her new powers によって killing the princess. Ursula fires multiple destructive blasts at Ariel, and the princess just barely manages to avoid them. Ursula laughs and prepares an unavoidable blast that would destroy Ariel forever. But right when she's about to fatally blast Ariel, Eric impales Ursula through her belly, and the powers of the trident backfire on her. When Ursula was defeated, all the merfolk that had been under her power, including Triton, are released from their bonds.
11. Sykes has lent a large amount of money to the petty criminal Fagin for some unknown reason, sending his 2 evil Dobermans, Roscoe and DeSoto, to tell Fagin to go up and meet with him. Fagin, unfortunately, finds himself unable to pay the money back, and begs for もっと見る time. Sykes tells him that he has three days to find the money または else who knows what will happen to Fagin, his home, または his dogs. Then, he honks his horn to call his イヌ back, which frightens Fagin; causing him to fall off the dock and into the river.
When Fagin learns that Oliver's new owner is exceedingly wealthy, he orders "Mr very rich cat-owner-person" to bring him lots and lots of money in return for the cat. He tells Sykes about the plan; at 1st awkwardly which causes Sykes to lose his patience and snap his fingers to order his イヌ to attack him when they are actually confronting 1 of Fagin's dogs, Dodger, but during the attack, Fagin is able to tell him the plan in a loud and proper way this time and shows him Oliver as proof which convinces Sykes and causes him to snap his fingers to cease the attack, and Sykes assumes this is a ruse to in fact kidnap and ransom the cat owner, rather than the cat, and gives Fagin one もっと見る chance with only 12 hours left while Fagin and Oliver come to Dodger's aid after Dodger lays injured and unconcious with severe (but invisible) injuries from attack.
When Jenny comes to get Oliver, she shows Fagin that all she has brought with her is her piggy bank, with Sykes and his evil イヌ unknowingly watching from afar. When Sykes sees Fagin giving up the plan, he drives up, pulls Jenny into his car and takes her to his warehouse after throwing Oliver out the window. Sykes ties up Jenny to a chair in the center of his office, taunting her about his dogs.
He hears a strange sound, and sends Roscoe and DeSoto to check it out. While watching Jenny, Sykes calls the Foxworth family's butler Winston and tells him to call Jenny's father. Oliver, Dodger, and the gang follow them to the warehouse, where they find out that Jenny is being held for ransom.
When Tito, Einstein, and Francis manage to distract Sykes によって dressing up as a ピザ man, Sykes is shown 読み込み中 a handgun, acknowledging that he did not order any pizza. When Sykes walks away to look for his dogs, Oliver, Dodger, and the gang manage to enter his office. Finally, Sykes finds his イヌ trapped under a net and frees them. When Sykes, with his dogs, returns and finds the door locked, he believes it was Jenny's doing and warns her to open the door. Oliver and the gang manage to pull Jenny up into a higher part of the room, with the help of a クレーン and Tito's electric specialities, before Sykes, Roscoe and DeSoto burst through the door.
But just when it looks like they're ホーム free, Sykes takes out an emergency 火災, 火 axe and destroys the crane's controls, thus causing Oliver and the company to fall and land on a long slide. At the end of the slide, Sykes and his イヌ confront them. Luckily, Fagin bursts in on his scooter, after Oliver, the company and their enemies hear a honking noise which is actually Fagin's scooter's horn, and the gang along with Jenny hop on and drive away as fast as they can just before Sykes can snap his fingers to order his イヌ to attack. Sykes and his イヌ follow in his car. Fagin goes onto the subway railroad tracks hoping that Sykes can't follow them, but he does. He steps hard on the gas and goes at full speed, causing his car's tires to wear away and run on the tracks. He bumps into them, causing Jenny to fall onto the フード of his car. He grabs Jenny によって the arm. Oliver jumps on and bites Sykes' hand, but Sykes throws him into the backseat with Roscoe and DeSoto.
Dodger manages to jump on and fights off Roscoe while Oliver fights off DeSoto, causing the 2 Dobermans to fall onto the electric railroad track caused によって the friction between Sykes' ruined car tires and the tracks and die. Sykes pays no attention as to what happened to his イヌ and continues to chase the gang. He goes up through his car roof, grabs Jenny's leg, and pulls her back in. Just as he is pulling her back in, Dodger and Oliver jump onto Sykes and fight him off, causing him to lose his grip on Jenny. Even as he manages to throw them off, he turns around to see a train heading straight for him just before his car collides with it, destroying both of them completely. Thus, sending Sykes and his car into the Hudson River.
12. He is first seen on a wanted poster (suggesting that he had committed enough poaching crimes for him to be on the run from the law). His first on-screen appearance is him approaching one of the traps he has set, only to be surprised によって having caught Cody. At first, he tries to persuade him that he's not a poacher, and seems prepared to let him go, but when he realizes he knows the location of the great Golden Eagle Marahute, he admits that he is a poacher, and has already caught the father. He tosses his backpack to the crocodiles to trick the authorities into thinking Cody was eaten and kidnaps him.
At first he tries to persuade Cody to reveal the location, offering him a 50/50 deal on the sale. Although it's unknown whether he would have kept the deal, he does seem genuine. However, Cody continues to refuse his deals, and he contemplates torture, but when Joanna steals his chicken eggs, he is inspired to tell Cody that Marahute is dead, and that there's no point to keeping him, then mentions casually that her eggs will go cold without her. At the film's end, as he tries to kill Cody to keep him from tattling on him about his capture of Marahute によって feeding him to the crocodiles of Croc Falls, he's knocked into the river によって Joanna, who was chasing Bernard. There the crocodiles then turn their attention from Cody to him, and attack him and Joanna. But at first, he seems manages to fight them off, saying "You'll think twice before messin' with Percival McLeach!". However, as it turns out, the large reptiles were trying to escape a huge waterfall, and even Joanna, who has swam to shore, has informed him of it によって waving goodbye. He then discovers his fate, and tries to escape, but he is eventually swept over the falls and dies from either drowning または the impact of the fall, ending his malice for good.
13. Gaston is the local hero of a small French village. He owns a large tavern where him and the villagers drink and talk. Inside there is a large portrait of him along with "trophies" from his hunt of mostly animal antlers. He starts off in the film, pursuing Belle through the village as she borrows a book from the local bookstore. Their meeting starts off well, but Gaston's remarks about women drive Belle away from him and she goes home, leaving him disappointed. The 次 day, however, Gaston organizes a wedding outside Belle's cottage in an attempt to "surprise" her. He forces his way into the cottage and attempts to strong-arm her into marrying him, again making sexist remarks about women and housewifery (he even envisions their ホーム they'd live in as a "rustic" hunting lodge, with his latest kill becoming ディナー over the 火災, 火 and Belle massaging his feet while their children—six または seven boys—play on the floor with their dogs). While he attempts to corner Belle, she manages to open the door that he has pinned her against. This causes him to lose his balance and fly headfirst into a giant mud pond that lies in front of Belle's cottage, leaving himself a mess. Furious and humiliated, Gaston storms off and away from Belle's home, but not before vowing to make Belle his wife regardless of her refusals.
Later, during the winter, the villagers in Gaston's Tavern, along with LeFou, sing a song about Gaston's greatness to cheer him up after being rejected によって Belle, when Maurice storms in and warns the villagers about a monstrous Beast who has locked Belle as a prisoner in the tower of his castle. Thinking he is talking nonsense, Gaston has the villagers throw him out of the tavern, but then realises that he can use what Maurice has 発言しました to his advantage. In a surprising display of animalistic cunning, he bribes the owner of the local asylum, Monsieur D'Arque, to threaten to throw Maurice into the asylum in order to pressure Belle into marrying him. While D'Arque realises that even Maurice's nonsense about a beast and his odd inventions do not make him insane または dangerous, he is willing to accept the bribe. Considering the management of asylums of the 18th century (the time that the film takes place), this is an extremely harsh threat. However, just before their arrival, Maurice has left for the 城 on his own. LeFou is ordered to stay there and wait for their return.
When Belle and Maurice eventually return to the cottage, LeFou immediately informs Gaston, and he sets his plan into motion. With the villagers gathered outside the house, D'Arque has his men drag Maurice towards their carriage, while Gaston makes Belle his offer - he will clear up the misunderstanding...if she marries him. Shocked and disgusted, Belle refuses, and Gaston allows Maurice to be dragged away. Belle, however, manages to prove her father's apparently insane claims about a Beast inhabiting the huge 城 in the woods to be true によって using a magic mirror that the Beast had 与えられた her. Gaston grows even もっと見る frustrated after his plan fails and shocked that Maurice was indeed telling the truth, but becomes increasingly jealous when Belle begins referring to the Beast as "kind and gentle", realising that she prefers a 'monster' over himself. He refers to the Beast as a "monster" and Belle angrily retorts with the same insult which makes him angrilly bare his teeth and is the final straw. In his jealousy and pride, Gaston takes the mirror and successfully convinces the villagers that the Beast is a man-eating monster that has to be brought down immediately. Locking Belle and Maurice in the basement to keep them from warning the Beast, Gaston leads a lynch mob to attack the Beast's 城 and leave no one alive. In the ensuing battle between the rioters and 城 servants, Gaston confronts the Beast alone. He fires an ARROW/アロー into him, tosses him onto a lower section of the roof and taunts him. When Beast doesn't respond, having ロスト his will to live since Belle's departure (to rescue her ロスト father, who was searching for her), Gaston uses a makeshift club to try and kill the Beast. The Beast, however, regains his strength when he sees Belle return (she had escaped from the basement), and viciously fights back.
Though roughly even with his adversary, Gaston soon learns that he cannot rely on brute strength to kill the Beast, and instead begins taunting him in order to infuriate him enough to let his guard down, pushing the final button によって claiming that Belle can never 愛 a monster. The plan works, but immediately backfires: the Beast lunges forth, snapping viciously at him, and then holds the terrified hunter at his mercy によって holding him above a chasm によって the throat. With his life at stake, Gaston abandons his pride and begs for his life, and the Beast accepts, ordering Gaston to leave immediately and never return. In spite of this, when Gaston sees Beast embracing Belle, his great hatred and jealousy arises again which leads to his ultimate downfall. Determined to kill the Beast once and for all, Gaston stabs Beast in the side with a ナイフ while dangling precariously from the balcony. The Beast swings his arm backwards in pain, causing Gaston to lose his balance and plunge into the ravine three hundred feet below to his death.
14. Scar remained 苦い at his brother but was allowed to live in the Pride Lands. He did not attend Simba's presentation, much to Mufasa's disgust. During this time, he also tried to eat a mouse, although he was ultimately forced to let the マウス escape when Zazu told him off for missing Simba's presentation, causing Scar to attempt to exact revenge on Zazu によって eating him instead until Mufasa interfered, forcing him to spit Zazu out. Scar also implied when Mufasa warned him not to walk away that he might attack Mufasa should he be distracted. He also briefly lamented that he may be cast out of the gene pool anyways before leaving Pride Rock dejected. As the years passed, Scar rapidly became jealous of his nephew, Simba's position as the 次 king of Pride Rock, and started plotting to kill his nephew in order to take out the competition for the 王位 himself. He started to recruit hyenas, primarily Shenzi, Banzai and Ed, to build an army. He used bribes of 食 to get them on his side.
The first attempt the hyenas made was to kill Simba when the young cub and his best friend, Nala entered their territory. When Mufasa foiled that plan, Scar was seen in the background, who had watched the whole thing.
Later, Scar admonishes Shenzi, Banzai and Ed, for failing to kill Simba, even when it was clear that Simba only survived due to Mufasa's interference. However, he ends up getting the idea to kill Mufasa in addition to Simba when, after feeding them a Zebra's leg to kill Mufasa when Banzai sardonically asked whether Scar should kill Mufasa to get the throne. He promises during the villain song, Be Prepared that under his rule, they need never go hungry again. With their help, he engineers a wildebeest stampede meant to kill both Simba and Mufasa, tricking Simba into waiting in a gorge under the notion that Mufasa has a 'marvelous surprise' for him. Scar then sends Mufasa to save Simba. Mufasa manages to save his son and ends up clinging to a cliff. He then spots Scar and pleads with Scar to help him. However, Scar grips Mufasa's paws with his claws, and flung his brother off the cliff to his death with the mocking words, "Long live the king". Scar finds that Simba is still alive, and convinces him that it is his fault Mufasa is dead. He then tells Simba to run away, and never return. Scar then sends the hyenas to kill Simba. They fail this task, though Shenzi felt that allowing the cub to flee into the desert would kill him eventually. Scar then took over the Pride Lands, using the hyena clan as muscle to ensure his reign goes undisputed. Under his rule, the Pride Lands were overhunted によって both lions and hyenas, and the excess of predators drove away the herds, while a drought deprived them of water. Likewise, he also enacts a law to prevent the subjects from mentioning Mufasa, especially not in a もっと見る favorable light.
Even with the hyena Clan and the Pride on the brink of starvation, Scar refuses to allow anybody to leave, descending into madness and insisting that he is still a mighty king. When Simba returns, Scar forces Simba to admit that he is responsible for his father's death then Scar forces Simba off the edge of Pride Rock's peak, Simba manages to cling for his life and Scar slams his claws into Simba's paws and reveals to Simba that he had murdered Mufasa. Simba then forces Scar to admit this to the entire Pride.
This leads to a battle in which the lionesses, aided によって Rafiki, Timon, and Pumbaa, work together to defeat the hyenas. Simba confronts Scar on the 上, ページのトップへ of Pride Rock, but Scar, knowing he is not strong enough to defeat Simba, is hesitant to fight. He tries to blame everything on the hyenas, not knowing that Shenzi, Banzai and Ed had followed him (presumably to back him up) and hear him. Realizing that to Scar they are completely expendable and have been used as tools, they back away angrily. When Simba chooses to exile Scar rather than kill him, Scar appears to concede, but then blinds his nephew によって brushing embers into his face. Scar attacks his nephew, and they fight savagely until Scar knocks Simba onto his back, but as Scar leaps to deliver the final blow, Simba uses his hindlegs to throw Scar over the edge, sending him flying off Pirde Rock and tumbling down the cliff. Scar survives the fall and slowly gets to his feet, then the hyenas arrive. At first, Scar is relieved to see his "friends", but to his horror, they reply that according to Scar, they were the enemy and they begin to surround Scar who is backing against the stone. Scar pleads for his life and attempts to explain his earlier statements, but the hyenas have had enough of his treachery and broken promises; they close in and surround Scar with manic smiles, leap on Scar, and rip him to shreds. In order to 編集 violence, Scar's death is obscured によって flames rising up.
15. Ratcliffe leads an expedition to Virginia to find ゴールド and other riches (which he wants to keep for himself). He fails to tell any of the other crew of his real reason of going to Virginia and recites the "Adventure of our lives" and "Freedom" speech to cover it. When they see land, Ratcliff meets with John Smith, whom the crew admire, about his plan on dealing with the "savages" and "filthy little heathens" (what he calls the Native Americans and Smith assures his success and the meetings through. Ratcliffe arrives on the 海岸, ショア of Virginia shortly after Smith and Thomas, a new recruit, then takes some land in the name of King James and calls it Jamestown.
After Smith leaves to 検索 for the Indians, Ratcliffe orders men to build a fort and clear the ship while he has the rest men dig for gold. When John Smith returns Ratcliffe orders him to prepare the men for battle so they can destroy the Indians and take the gold. But Smith tells Ratcliffe that there is no ゴールド and that they don't to find the Indians because he met one of them and they can help them によって 表示中 them their land but Ratcliffe doesn't believe it and says that the land belongs to him and that he says Anyone who so much looks at an Indian without killing him on sight will be tried for treason and hanged! When he sees John Smith running off somewhere that night, he sends Thomas to follow him, hoping the "poor excuse for a soldier" will be able to prove his worth. He later overhears the men talking about Smith's capture (Smith had been attacked によって a warrior named Kocoum, whom Thomas had promptly shot dead during the fight, but had been ordered to flee the scene for Smith to take the blame) and wages war against the Indians to rescue Smith and take their ゴールド for himself (although he merely tells his men it is a rescue mission to ensure their support). After the two sides march their way to one another, they are stopped abruptly によって Pocahontas who tells everyone that they were led onto the path of hatred. All the men on both sides are deeply touched によって the woman's 愛 and wisdom, and lower their weapons. The would-be combatants now make it clear that the battle will not occur.
Ratcliff is the only one not moved によって this, and orders his men to open 火災, 火 anyway, but they refuse. Outraged, Ratcliff grabs the gun of one of his men and prepares to shoot Powhatan himself. John Smith jumps in the way and takes the bullet (although not fatally). Finally seeing Ratcliffe for the corrupt, greedy monster that he truly was all along, Thomas and the other settlers rebel, bounding and gagging him and sending him back to England to await punishment for his crimes.
16. At the film's beginning, Frollo ambushes a group of gypsies entering Paris illegally and chases one of them to Notre Dame where he kills her. However, he discovers that the gypsy's "stolen good" was actually her deformed baby son. Believing the child to be an unholy demon, Frollo prepares to drop the child in a nearby well, but for the intervention of the Archdeacon, who reprimands Frollo for killing an innocent woman and tells him that the only way to make up for his sin is to raise the boy as his own son, to which he begrudgingly agrees. Frollo names the boy "Quasimodo" (literally "Near-perfect mode" または "Half-formed"), and raises him in the Cathedral, hidden from the outside world, constantly teaching him that he would be considered an ugly and hideous monster によって the cruel outside world.
20 years later, Frollo summons Captain Phoebus to aid him in his war with the gypsies, and at the same time, Quasimodo begins to rebel Frollo's strict actions. He attends the Feast of Fools, where he becomes enamored of Esmeralda, a gypsy performing at the festival, but when Quasimodo is crowned King of Fools and then humiliated によって the crowd; Frollo refuses to help him in order to punish him for disobeying him. Esmeralda openly defies Frollo for his cruelty, and in retaliation, Frollo orders her arrested. She escapes into the Cathedral, where he corners her and tells her that he will arrest her if she dares to leave. However, Quasimodo helps her escape. Frollo gets wind of this and orders a city-wide manhunt for Esmeralda, at the same time haunted によって the lust he feels for her.
As Frollo nears insanity, Phoebus defies him and is ordered killed, although Esmeralda rescues him. Frollo eventually tricks Quasimodo into leading him to the gypsy hideout, the Court of Miracles, and plans to have Esmeralda executed the 次 day. Frollo succumbs to his desires and offers Esmeralda one last chance to live as his mistress, but she refuses and he orders her executed. Seeing Esmeralda suffering finally snaps Quasimodo and he openly defies Frollo, rescuing Esmeralda and pouring molten copper onto the streets of Paris, keeping anyone from entering the Cathedral. Frollo manages to enter and finds Quasimodo crying over Esmeralda's unconscious body. Frollo attempts to stab Quasimodo from behind, but Quasimodo retaliates and nearly kills Frollo in his rage. As Frollo goes for Esmeralda, Quasimodo takes her to the balconies and fights Frollo. During the fight, Frollo reveals to Quasimodo that he killed his mother, and eventually, the two fall from the Cathedral balcony. While Quasimodo is caught in mid-air によって Phoebus, Frollo falls to his death.
The Hunchback of Notre Dame IIEdit
Although Frollo makes no full appearance in the 秒 film, he is alluded to によって Sarousch when he asks Madellaine "and did I turn あなた over to the authorities?" which reveals that he was aware of Frollo's prejudice against gypsies.
Difference from the originalEdit
Frollo was very different in the original novel. He was far もっと見る compassionate, caring, and tragic, as well as significantly less villainous in the original novel. As the archdeacon of Notre Dame in the original novel, he took Quasimodo in willingly as his own son when his mother abandoned him in the book (instead of Frollo just killing her himself like in the ディズニー film) and named him after Quasimodo Sunday instead of his disfigurement. He even helped Quasimodo develop some sort of sign language after the latter became deaf from becoming the bellringer. He only becomes the villain when Esmerelda enters the picture. His lust drives him insane much like in the ディズニー version. The only difference at this point was that Frollo actually succeeded at killing Esmeralda just before Quasimodo throws him off of Notre Dame, killing him.
17. Hades is first seen in the film appearing on Mount Olympus. None of the gods are happy with his joke. Hades goes up to Baby Hercules' ベビーベッド and attempts to put a spiked skull-shaped pacifier into the baby's mouth. He almost succeeds in putting the pacifier in the baby's mouth but the baby grabs and squeezes his finger, causing him to drop the pacifier and went away in pain. He then leaves Olympus to the アンダーワールド to plan his takeover of Olympus.
Early in the film, Hades consults with the Fates on his plan to take over Mount Olympus. They tell him that when the planets align eighteen years later, Hades will unleash the horrible Titans and that they would lead him to victory. However, if Hercules fought, Hades would fail.
Hades decides to nip the Hercules threat in the bud によって having Pain and Panic feed the infant Hercules a potion that will make him mortal. When Hercules is mortal, Pain and Panic would kill the baby. However, Hercules doesn't drink the last drop of the potion, meaning he still retains his godlike strength, allowing Hercules to defend himself. Years later, when Hades discovers Hercules was still alive, he takes matters into his own hands, attempting to recruit an army of monsters to defeat Hercules.
When Hades discovers that Hercules could not be defeated によって his monsters, he sends Megara to seduce Hercules and find his weakness. She falls in 愛 with Hercules on their 日付 and forgets about the mission, simply saying that he has no weakness. Hades deducts that Hercules's 愛 for Megara is his weakness and uses her to trick Hercules into giving up his godlike strength for Meg's safety. Hercules agrees and Hades, knowing Hercules will not interfere, not only unleashes the Titans but also sends the Cyclops to kill Hercules while he is powerless.
During the Cyclops's attack on Hercules, a pillar falls on Meg, severely injuring her. This breaks Hades' promise that Meg would not be hurt, causing Hercules to regain his strength. Hercules proceeds to go to Mount Olympus, defeating the Titans and thwarting Hades' invasion. However, Meg has died because of her injuries and Hades claims her soul as his consolation prize, knowing how much her death will hurt Hercules.
Hercules storms into the Underworld, subdues Cerberus and confronts Hades, demanding him to return Meg. Hades smugly explains to Hercules that Meg is dead and he can't have her back. Hercules offers his soul in exchange for Meg's and Hades displays a moment of being genre savvy, seeing the deal as almost too good to be true. However, he decides to agree on the condition that Hercules must retrieve her himself. It is not until Hercules has already dived in that he shouts that he'll be dead before he can get to her. The Fates attempt to cut Hercules' life thread, but are unable to. Hercules' genuinely heroic sacrifice causes him to become a god, making him immortal. Hercules emerges from the river, carrying Meg and Hades, astounded, attempts to smooth-talk Hercules again, who angrily punches him, sending Hades into the river, where he is swarmed によって the souls trapped inside and dragged into its depths, presumably trapping him there forever.
During the end credits when the thanks to the staff are shown, Hades' voice is heard saying that everyone's got a happy ending but him. Then asks if anyone's listening and if he's talking to hyperspace.
18. The film's opening scene sees Shan Yu scaling the Great ウォール of China and leading the Huns in an invasion of China, setting the tone for the rest of the film.
Later on Shan Yu has destroyed yet another village and expose two spies sent によって the emperor. He orders them to pass a message to the Emperor telling to send his best men for battle. Before the two are able to leave, he murders one.
While heading to the imperial city, his ファルコン recovers a little girl's doll from a village. On the doll is white horse hair from the General's army. Instead of avoiding the army, he and his men plan to go that direction. His armies crush the Emperor's soldiers with ease until they get to a mountain pass where they are cut off によって Captain Li Shang's troops.
The armies battle によって constantly shooting canons. Eventually Shan Yu leads the Huns down to the army to attack. Though the Huns vastly outnumbered Shang's troops, ムーラン managed to bury them in an avalanche によって aiming a rocket at a nearby mountain. Shan Yu nearly escapes but like his men, is taken away によって the snow.
Believed to be dead and defeated, Shan Yu and a group of surviving Huns were able to infiltrate the Emperor's palace and capture him during the victory ceremony.
Mulan, Shang, Yao, Ling, and Chien-Po scale the palace ウォール and quickly overcome the Hun guards. Just as Shan Yu moves to strike the Emperor down, Shang attacks him and Chien-Po carries the Emperor to safety. Just as the Emperor escapes, Shan Yu overpowers Shang and soon recognizes ムーラン as the soldier who caused the avalanche. ムーラン lures him to the palace rooftop, where he attempts to kill her, until Mushu aims a firecracker at Shan Yu, which propels him into a tower full of fireworks and and is killed in the explosion.
19. In Tarzan, Clayton, a veteran hunter and guide, serves as guide for Jane and her father Archimedes Q. Porter on an expedition to Africa in 検索 for gorillas, but his secret agenda is to use the trip as a means to hunt gorillas to sell on the black market. Clayton is arrogant and totally convinced in his own abilities and invulnerability.
With the introduction of Tarzan to the expedition, Clayton makes several attempts (all unsuccessful) to get the location of the gorillas from Tarzan, who is far もっと見る fascinated によって what Jane has to teach him about humans.
With both his and his employers' goals thwarted, Clayton prepares to leave Africa with Jane and Professor Porter. Manipulating Tarzan's feelings for Jane, he tells the ape man that they'll stay if he takes them to the gorillas. This is of course, not true -- Jane would have had to return to England at some point anyway. Tarzan, however, is convinced, and has Kerchak, the head gorilla, distracted so that he can lead Jane to the gorillas. Kerchak returns unexpectedly though, and is angered によって the trespassers and attacks Clayton, considering him the greatest threat. Luckily for Clayton, Tarzan manages to pin down Kerchak. Disowned from the family によって Kerchak, he agrees to return to England with Jane and the professor, only to be surprised and imprisoned with them によって Clayton and the captain's crew (who working for him after turning on the captain and his officers) when they board the ship. Now that the villain no longer needs them, he wants them all out of the way so that he and his cronies can capture the gorillas and sell them to a zoo for three hundred pounds each (a substantial amount of money in the days when the movie was set).
The ヒーローズ manage to escape, scare Clayton's henchmen (trapping them in the same cages they intended to trap the gorillas in), and free the gorillas, including Kala, Tarzan's adoptive mother. From the undergrowth, Clayton shoots at Tarzan, but the bullet only grazes his arm. Kerchak is fatally shot when he charges Clayton. After knocking Jane aside savagely with his rifle, putting her out of the fight, Clayton confronts Tarzan, who takes the battle to the treetops. The two of them exchange blows briefly, where Tarzan causes Clayton to drop his rifle. Tarzan then takes the ライフル and points it at him. Clayton mocks Tarzan によって telling him to "be a man" and shoot him. Tarzan says he's not a man like him and smashes the rifle. After watching the pieces of his gun fall to the ground, Clayton flies into a rage and draws his machete. Tarzan jumps back into a mass of vines to escape Clayton's furious swipes. He manages to entangle Clayton in the vines, but Clayton mindlessly hacks at them with his machete in an attempt to free himself, not noticing that one vine has slipped like a noose around his own neck. Tarzan tries to warn him, but in his rage Clayton accidentally cuts the vine he's holding on to. He and Tarzan plummet towards the ground.Tarzan lands safely, but Clayton is hanged によって the vine when it snaps his neck. A flash of lightning illuminates his hanged corpse, swaying ever so slightly in the breeze, briefly before he is left to the jungle.
20. Stromboli is first referred to in the film によって J. Worthington Foulfellow, who notices a poster advertising that "that old rascal's back in town". Foulfellow fondly recalls trying to sell Gideon, with strings tied to his arms and feet, to the puppet master (though it's apparent that this ploy didn't work). When the two crooks see Pinocchio on his way to school, the 狐, フォックス realizes that Stromboli would pay handsomely for a moving puppet without strings. They befriend the little wooden boy and, convincing him that the theatre is "the easy road to success", take him to Stromboli's Caravan, 歌う Hi-Diddle-Dee-Dee (An Actor's Life For Me) as they go, with Jiminy Cricket in pursuit. That evening, Stromboli is first seen, announcing his 表示する to a large crowd that has gathered around the caravan. The puppet master advertises Pinocchio as "the only puppet who can sing and dance without the aid of strings". He conducts the band (unseen, below the stage) while Pinocchio and the puppets perform I've Got No Strings. Pinocchio trips and falls, nose first, onto the stage; Stromboli is initially furious at the puppet's clumsiness and even threatens him in the middle of the show, but lets him continue after realizing that the audience is delighted. After the completion of the show, Stromboli walks onto the stage and accepts both the audience's applause and their money. Later that night, Stromboli is counting the day's substantial earnings while enjoying a meal of link sausage. He gives Pinocchio a worthless metal ring for his efforts, but, when the puppet tries to return to Gepetto's Workshop, Stromboli locks him in a cage. The puppet master enthuses that they will tour the great capitals of the world, and that Pinocchio will make him lots of money. When the puppet is too old to perform, Stromboli will use him for firewood. Laughing, he leaves Pinocchio alone with the lifeless puppets in the carriage, and the wooden boy hears the caravan start to move. Jiminy comes to Pinocchio's aid but is unable to free him; it is the Blue Fairy, giving him a 秒 chance, who opens the cage, allowing the puppet and his conscience to escape. Stromboli is not seen again in the film (though it can perhaps be assumed that he reacted to Pinocchio's absence in a typical emotional outburst).
21. Facilier is first seen striking a deal with a man who wishes to grow hair. So, Facilier makes it so によって having hair grow over his entire body frighting civilians and himself. Later on, Facilier overhears Tiana an シャルロット, シャーロット talking about a prince coming to town who is due to marry her. Facilier, needing money, gets an idea. Once Prince Naveen and his valet Lawrence arrive, he takes them to his parlor to strike deals. For Naveen, he promises to give freedom and green while with Lawrence, he offers him to have the chance to be in Naveen's shoes.
The deal is complete with a handshake having Naveen being turned into a frog and while Lawrence is recruited in Facilier's scheme to become incredibly wealthy and dominate New Orleans. Facilier gives Lawrence his trinket filled with the Naveen's blood to allow Lawrence to impersonate the Prince. Naveen is trapped in a jar but escapes and being left alone with the hapless Lawrence. He goes off and meets Tiana who he believes to be a princess. Following the storyline of The Frog Prince, they キッス and Tiana also becomes a frog. The two end up on a balloon floating into the bayous after a chase with Charlotte's dog. Facilier confronts Lawrence about Naveen's escape but as long as they have Naveen's blood in a talisman, Lawrence will retain his Naveen form and marry Charlotte. Soon enough however, the blood begins to run out and Lawrence's Naveen form is abolished. Facilier must ask for help from his "friends on the other side". The "friends" send Shadow Demons to be minions of Facilier. He orders them to 検索 around for Naveen. After a day, they find him, taking him to Facilier and Lawrence. The blood is restored and the plan continues. The wedding occurs that night. Facilier plans to murder Charlotte's father Big Daddy with a voodoo doll the moment she and Lawrence are pronounced man and wife. Fortunately, Naveen escapes yet again and prevents this. The talisman is obtained によって Naveen and 与えられた to his friend 線, レイ the firefly. Facilier and the shadows chase after 線, レイ while Naveen is being held captive によって Lawrence. 線, レイ gives the talisman to Tiana, but Facilier and the shadows has her cornered. As she threatens to destroy it, Facilier tries to make a switch. He'll grant Tiana's dreams to open a restaurant if she gives him his voodoo trinket. She denies and destroys it. Suddenly, Facilier's "friends" arrive to take the doctor's soul as punishment for his failure. The horrified Facilier pleads for mercy, but it's too late. They grab Facilier's shadow, thus pulling Facilier as well, and drags them into the voodoo world where they will be doomed to reside for eternity.
The Queen of Hearts
Cruella De Vil
Prince John and Sir Hiss