ディズニー Role Play All ディズニー Charecters Role Play Here:

disneyfan500 posted on Feb 26, 2011 at 01:18AM
This is the forum where we can roleplay. So please no speaking out of charecter in this forum. In this forum it is where all the charecters can come together and chat.
last edited on Mar 03, 2011 at 11:37PM

ディズニー Role Play 33 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 disneyfan500 said…
Snow White: So how is everyone doing?
last edited 1年以上前
 Snow White: So how is everyone doing?
1年以上前 Gleek4ever said…
Ariel: Wonderfully! And yourself?
 Ariel: Wonderfully! And yourself?
1年以上前 disneyfan500 said…
snow white: lovely. Me and the prince went and visited the dwarfs last night, thats why I wasnt online all day yesterday.
1年以上前 Sugar-N-Spice said…
❇Maleficent❇:

Fantastic actually. I recently discovered a song that I really enjoy.
I must admit I was a bit skeptical when I read the artist's name: Skye Sweetnam. The name sounded like a teenybopping airhead, but the title "Baby Doll Gone Wrong" drew me in.
Now I can't get the song out of my head, not that I mind.

Of course you precious princesses may not appreciate the song as much as I do as a villain. But Miss Sweetnam does have other songs. In fact, Ariel, I think you might want to check out her song "Sharada"; it reminded me of you.

Oh and Snow White, you don't have to answer this if you do not wish to, but I must ask. What is your prince's name?
 ❇Maleficent❇: Fantastic actually. I recently discovered a song that I really enjoy. I must admit
1年以上前 disneyfan500 said…
Snow White: Well, he is actually just known as Prince but some fans call him Ferdinand but that's not his real name.
last edited 1年以上前
 Snow White: Well, he is actually just known as Prince but some ファン call him Ferdinand but that's not
1年以上前 GypsyMarionette said…
Belle:
I am well. I just finished another book. Time to revisit the library.

(To Maleficent) I listened to both the songs. I think 'Baby Doll Gone Wrong' suits you very well. And I agree with you about the song 'Sharada.' It does sound like Ariel, though I suppose I can relate to the song as well.
 Belle: I am well. I just finished another book. Time to revisit the library. (To Maleficent) I liste
1年以上前 Gleek4ever said…
ooh I loved that song Sharada!!! It did sound a bit like me, but also like a few other of my fellow princesses! :))))

Do you like music, Maleficient?
 ooh I loved that song Sharada!!! It did sound a bit like me, but also like a few other of my fellow p
1年以上前 disneyfan500 said…
Snow White: If she don't like music she is weird. Whenever I am down I sing a song. It brings joy to me. Everyone should try it.
last edited 1年以上前
 Snow White: If she don't like 音楽 she is weird. Whenever I am down I sing a song. It brings joy t
1年以上前 sunnyson said…
Lilo:I love music! Elvis rules. I'm also good Stitch and I just went to get some ice cream.
last edited 1年以上前
 Lilo:I 愛 music! Elvis rules. I'm also good Stitch and I just went to get some ice cream.
❇Maleficent❇:

(To Belle)That's good I suppose. What book was it?
By the way you may want to slow down on your reading or you may run out of books to read. *smiles a bit evilly* I have some books that I could lend you, but you may not have the stomach for some of them.

(To Ariel) Yes I do enjoy music, as long as it is to my taste that is.

(To Snow White) Although I do enjoy music, I do not think it gives me the same *ahem* "warm-fuzzy" feeling as it does you.

(To All) I enjoy quite a variety of types of music. A couple of my favorite artists are Evanescence and Within Temptation. I also enjoy a little Cascada here and there. Her song "Pyromania" always gets me 'fired up' so to speak. *chuckles*

A few years back I went to see the musical Wicked. Those fools, the ushers, told me no pets were allowed, but I sneaked Diablo (my crow) into the theatre anyway. The show was quite enjoyable. I especially liked the song "Defying Gravity."

What are your favorite musicals? Please don't say the one you were in.
last edited 1年以上前
 ❇Maleficent❇: (To Belle)That's good I suppose. What book was it? によって the way あなた may want to slow
Belle:

(To Maleficent) Oh, you've probably heard of the movie version; it was Coraline. A friend had mentioned the movie to me, but when I found out about the book version, I decided to read it before I saw it. It was interesting to say the least. A rather short book, it didn't take me long to read.
1年以上前 disneyfan500 said…
Snow White: I don't think I have have ever seen a musical. I would love to see one with a really good love story. Any reccomendations?
last edited 1年以上前
 Snow White: I don't think I have have ever seen a musical. I would 愛 to see one with a really goo
1年以上前 Takuya said…
Beast:

Hi everyone...How are you?
I am looking for books about adventure do you have any suggestions?
 Beast: Hi everyone...How are you? I am looking for 本 about adventure do あなた have any suggesti
1年以上前 disneyfan500 said…
Snow White: Hello Beast. I am lovely. I wish I had suggestions, I don't read. Maybe Belle will have some good reccomendations for you.
 Snow White: Hello Beast. I am lovely. I wish I had suggestions, I don't read. Maybe Belle will ha
1年以上前 Gleek4ever said…
Ariel:

@Snow White: I recommend The Sound of Music. It is filled with love, music, and the joy of simply being alive. I think you would really enjoy it :)

@Maleficient: my favorite musical is West Side Story. It has amazing music and a beautiful love story!
 Ariel: @Snow White: I recommend The Sound of Music. It is filled with love, music, and the joy of
Belle:
(To Snow White) I think you would enjoy 'The King and I,' the animated version. It's a sweet story, and the songs are wonderful.

(To Beast) I am well, thank you. I don't know if you've read them already, but some adventure stories I have enjoyed are 'Artemis Fowl' and 'Peter and the Starcatchers.' Artemis Fowl is about a 12 year old genius that has a run-in with fairies. Peter and the Starcatchers is a story about how Peter Pan came to be. Both are filled with magic and adventure.
 Belle: (To Snow White) I think あなた would enjoy 'The King and I,' the animated version. It's a sweet s
1年以上前 disneyfan500 said…
Snow White: Oh lovely. I will check those out.
 Snow White: Oh lovely. I will check those out.
1年以上前 Gleek4ever said…
Ariel:
@Belle: wow, peter and the starcatchers sounds really interesting!!!!! who's the author?
 Ariel: @Belle: wow, peter and the starcatchers sounds really interesting!!!!! who's the author?
1年以上前 Takuya said…
Beast:
(To Belle) Thank you I will see If I like them.
What is everyone doing? Are you having a good time?
last edited 1年以上前
 Beast: (To Belle) Thank あなた I will see If I like them. What is everyone doing? Are あなた having a goo
Belle:

(To Ariel) The co-authors of 'Peter and the Starcatchers' are Dave Barry and Ridley Pearson.

Another good book written by Ridley Pearson is 'Kingdom Keepers: Disney After Dark.' In this book 5 teenagers of the real world must save Disney World's Magic Kingdom from the Overtakers (Villains of Disney movies that become a reality when the sun goes down).
last edited 1年以上前
 Belle: (To Ariel) The co-authors of 'Peter and the Starcatchers' are Dave Barry and Ridley Pearson.
Maleficent:

(To Belle) My, my. Seems you are not as fainthearted as I thought. I would have believed that the skeletal spider-like form of the 'other mother' would have you returning the book as soon as possible. Perhaps you can handle some of my books.

(To Beast and Belle) If you like adventure, I would suggest a book by the name of "Capt. Hook: The Adventures of a Notorious Youth" by J. V. Hart. With Belle being interested in Peter Pan's beginnings, perhaps she would also be interested in Captain James Hook's.

I must warn you however this book contains tarantulas, fierce sword fighting, a boy who laughs in the face of his own pain, and the story of how the fearsome pirate first fell into a forbidden love with an Ottoman Sultana.

J. V. Hart traces the evolution of J. M. Barrie's classic villain from an eccentric outcast to the scourge of Neverland. A thrilling read I assure you.
last edited 1年以上前
 Maleficent: (To Belle) My, my. Seems あなた are not as fainthearted as I thought. I would have believed
1年以上前 disneyfan500 said…
Snow White: Alright I watched The Sound of Music. I love it. I especially like the song "these are a few of my favorite things" or whatever it is called.
last edited 1年以上前
 Snow White: Alright I watched The Sound of Music. I 愛 it. I especially like the song "these are
❇ Maleficent ❇ :

Hmmm, The Sound of Music.
Much too happy for my taste.

Anyone ever seen Labyrinth or The Nightmare Before Christmas, or even Anastasia. Although the video with it was rather disappointing, I enjoyed Rasputin's song "In the Dark of the Night."
last edited 1年以上前
 ❇ Maleficent ❇ : Hmmm, The Sound of Music. Much too happy for my taste. Anyone ever seen Labyr
1年以上前 Takuya said…
Beast:
Hey and welcome Jasmine, I am fine thank you for asking.
 Beast: こんにちは and welcome Jasmine, I am fine thank あなた for asking.
1年以上前 disneyfan500 said…
Snow White:

Jasmine please before you claim a charecter message disneyfan500 so she can reserve it for you. :)
 Snow White: ジャスミン please before あなた claim a charecter message disneyfan500 so she can reserve it
Belle:
It's been a week.
What has everyone been up to?
 Belle: It's been a week. What has everyone been up to?
As the Mistress of all Evil, I demand to know where everyone went. It has been over a month, and I have not heard from anyone.
 As the Mistress of all Evil, I demand to know where everyone went. It has been over a month, and I ha
1年以上前 MegaraxHades17 said…
crying
Sorry to interrupt the Role Playing, but I've got one big question and have no idea where to ask so I'm just picking here. What exactly is the point of this? I mean, do you write stories or something? Or am I completely off track? Someone help meeee!!
(Check out the forums 'About Disney Roleplay/ Questions or Concerns' and 'How to Roleplay'. Basically this roleplay spot is more about interacting with characters than writing stories, but if we made our own forum here it would probably be alright. We could post our collaborated fanfiction in a forum and title it as a story.)
1年以上前 tangledfan said…
Mother Gothel:
So.... Maleficent...How exactly do you stay so young for that long without using powers of magic flowers?
1年以上前 RoseRapunzel said…
Princess Merida: Hello What´s up?
Belle: Hello Merida,
It's nice to meet you. I've heard you were joining the Disney family. How are you?
Maleficent: My dear Gothel, I have magic of my own you see. Quite powerful magic at that.
That being said my bloodline has also been known to age slower than the normal rate.
But enough of that. How are you coping with the loss of that child's hair?
last edited 1年以上前
 Maleficent: My dear Gothel, I have magic of my own あなた see. Quite powerful magic at that. That being