13. Snow White Snow would definitely be higher on my 一覧 if her curls were もっと見る defined. I like the idea of her hair styled in a bob with a red bow. Unfortunately, that idea didn't come out too nicely to me.
12. Cinderella Strawberry blonde is my お気に入り hair color and Cinderella's burnt オレンジ hair color is no doubt uniquely gorgeous. Speaking of unique, so are her bangs but I can't say I really like them as they look like plastic to me.
11. Tiana The little strands of curls that hang down are pretty cute. Although it doesn't look like あなた can do much with Tiana's hair but tie it...
For such a successful and expensive film, Frozen's complete lack of diversity (particularly ethnic diversity) really vexed me. アナと雪の女王 has four main human characters and out of the four: - Four are white - Four are all apparently straight - Three are blonde Looking at this, あなた can tell there is very little variation in Frozen's main cast. In ethnic terms, there really is no excuse of this. アナと雪の女王 needed もっと見る POC.
I have heard one main argument (read: excuse) why アナと雪の女王 didn't have any racially diverse characters (and no: I am not counting black background characters). Some say that Frozen...
Third 記事 in three days? I have a life..heh...heh..ANYWAYS, I've heard multiple times people calling Elsa complex, but they usually don't give an argument to back that up, so I decided to write this! I've also heard a lot of complaints from アナと雪の女王 haters asking how Elsa is so complex, so I'm 書く this for that as well. Anyway let's get started! I hope あなた enjoy! :)
Characteristics of a Complex Character (gotten online):
1. He または she undergoes an important change as the plot unfolds.
2. The changes he または she experiences occur because of his または her actions または experiences in the story.