ディズニープリンセス Ask a character why (?)

SweetPea2007 posted on Feb 16, 2012 at 02:54PM
I have an Idea for a new game of sorts:

1. Let's pretend the characters in the Princess movies are real and that we can ask them questions.

2. First person thinks of a character and asks them anything:
ex. Cinderella why didn't you run away sooner?

3. the next person pretends they are that character and answers the way they think that character would answer. Then they ask another character a question:
ex. Cinderella: I did not want to leave my family home to those horrible women and I had no where else to go, I have no one (*sob*)

Flynn who were you selling the crown to?

4. Those are the rules to the game, but if you have questions just ask. I just made it up so I can tweek the rules if need be. I think the answers shall be interesting and this could be a lot of fun!

I will go first and ask a question and then the next person will answer as _______ and then they will ask a character.....

ディズニープリンセス 1584 返信

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 1551-1584 of 1584

1年以上前 rigo1315 said…
Disney Princess; Who?

Elsa: Who? Anna you don't remember?
Anna: Oh! That' right!! I'm sorry King Ludwig II.

Cinderella: Not all of the Princess attended.
Rapunzel: I think it was only us four.
Anna: Wait I thought I saw Ariel there.

Ariel: There was too much going on that year we just couldn't attend.

Tiana did you ever get to participate in the Civil Rights movements?
1年以上前 dee389 said…
Tiana: Yes!

Snow White: Do you have an iPhone?
1年以上前 mhs1025 said…
What's that?

Merida, do you think you're tougher than boys?
1年以上前 dee389 said…
Merida: I have to admit, I'm not, even Mulan herself is better than me.

To all the DP: Josh Groban or Il Divo???
1年以上前 Darling81 said…
All DP: Who or who?

Elsa, have you seen yours and Anna's characters on Once Upon a Time? If so, what do you think about how they portrayed you and your sister?
1年以上前 BKG201 said…
No we don't have television in Arendelle.

Mother Gothel why did you tell Rapunzel her birthday was her actual birthday instead of lying to her and picking another date?
1年以上前 dee389 said…
Mother Gothel: I have to tell her the truth.

Anna and Elsa: Do all of the princesses invite you for a slumber party?
1年以上前 Creative2015 said…
Anna: YES! I am so excited! I hope there is chocolate and pillow fighting and doing each others hair (Squeal)...I AM SO EXCITED! This is going to be so much fun, but hopefully I can sleep in a different castle and I hope I don't snore...
Elsa: Anna
Anna: ...and I should probably bring a gift and maybe I need new pajamas...what if I bring the wrong thing or say the wrong thing...
Elsa:Anna
Anna: Olaf! I should bring Olaf...he loves a good party...but what if he scares everyone...he is a little weird...
Elsa: (Stuffs chocolate in her sisters mouth) ANNA! Take a deep breath...it will be okay and you will have fun...I have to stay because I have a lot of stuff to do..I am Queen...
Anna:(mmmph!) (Thumbs up)

Elsa, do you think you will ever get married? ANy chances you will start looking for a King?
MalloMar commented…
あなた win. XD That was entertaining. 1年以上前
mhs1025 commented…
I have to agree! 1年以上前
1年以上前 dee389 said…
Elsa: I will follow suit with Merida!!! *gives Merida a high five*

To all of the princesses: Do you all wear cheongsam for Chinese New Year?
last edited 1年以上前
 Elsa: I will follow suit with Merida!!! *gives Merida a high five* To all of the princesses:
1年以上前 Creative2015 said…
All Disney Princesses: sorry we do not celebrate Chinese New Year.
Mulan: My mother makes me and Shang also likes me to. I will have to invite the other Princesses over to celebrate Chinese New Year with me next time!

Merida, Elsa has said she will follow suit with you on the finding love thing. So do you ever plan on looking for love or are you just going to wing it and let love find you?
1年以上前 dee389 said…
Merida and Elsa: Well, let nature takes it course!

To all of the DP: Have you all heard of the film, Captain America?
1年以上前 Creative2015 said…
Aurora, Snow, and Cinderella: Yes! and we saw the second one too! He is sooooooooo wonderful! The Captain is our favorite hero!

Pocahontas and Tiana: We are not really into Hero films.

Jasmine, Merida,Mulan, Elsa: We saw it, but were not that impressed by him. Black Widow on the other hand was awesome!

Ariel: It was super good, but I prefer the Iron Man, Thor and Avenger movies!

Rapunzel, Belle, and Anna: We have seen all the movies and we just love comics and superheroes!

Anna, when is the wedding?
1年以上前 dee389 said…
Anna: 29th of April, it happens to coincide with Will and Kate's Royal Wedding!! All of the princesses, including dee389 are invited!!

Anna and Elsa: Speaking of that, did you see the 2011 Royal Wedding of Will and Kate?
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 mhs1025 said…
Anna-We did! It was romantic! Elsa-I only saw a tiny part of it. I LOVED her dress, though!

What do y'all think about this year's Oscar nominees?
1年以上前 dee389 said…
DP: We're neutral about it!

DP: Do you all like operas???
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 mhs1025 said…
Anna-I LOVE operas! Elsa-I like good operas. Tiana-I've hosted afew operas at my restaurant in recent times. The music is just so lovely to listen to! Merida-UGH, LORDY NO! I don't see how people can listen to all that rubbish! Pocahontas-I'm pretty familiar with operas. Mulan-What are operas?

Jasmine, has your dad resigned as Sultan or is he still going strong in that position?
1年以上前 dee389 said…
Jasmine: Still very strong, like Queen Victoria of the United Kingdom!!!

To all the DP: So, what do you guys think of Malaysia after your recent trip there???
1年以上前 mhs1025 said…
It hasn't changed a bit.

Merida, I'm just wondering, is there a girly side to you?
1年以上前 Haonako said…
Merida: well of course i believe theres one in every princesses

Elsa and Rapunzel, what do you think of shippers pairing you with Jack Frost and Hiccup?
1年以上前 mhs1025 said…
Rapunzel-It's disgusting! My heart belongs to Eugene and Eugene ONLY! Elsa-I have to say, I DO have a thing for Jack...He IS sorta...You know...Dreamy.

All DP's: What would y'all think if y'all were shipped with other Disney Princes?
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 rigo1315 said…
Anna: Yes

Elsa: Anna?!

Anna: Hey! she said "What if..'

Snow Cindy Aurora: Naveen....

Tiana: Excuse Me!

Mulan: Oh it's just a game. Relax. Flynn Rider!!

Belle: Aladdin...

*In the end they jokingly pinned each other in their own ships*

Anna your birthday is coming up soon excited? Do you think you'll get a surprise party? Those are fun.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 mhs1025 said…
Anna-YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!! I LOVE SURPRISE PARTIES!!!!!!!! I WISH THEY COULD HAPPEN EVERY DAY!!!!!!!! I HOPE I HAVE A SURPRISE PARTY!!!!!!!!! Elsa-Anna, calm down. You don't want to ware yourself out. Anna- *breathlessly* You're right.

Jasmine, you're the shortest princess. Does that bother you?
1年以上前 dee389 said…
Jasmine: Not quite!

To all the Princess: Did you watch the Mask of Zorro and what do you think of the music?
1年以上前 mhs1025 said…
Mulan-That movie sounds familiar. Jasmine-I don't think I've heard of it. Pocahontas-I don't know about that one. Belle-I remember seeing a preview, but I haven't seen it. Tiana-Same as Belle. Elsa-I haven't seen it, but it looks interesting!

What do y'all think of the Palace Pet line?
1年以上前 KataraLover said…
We think it's adorable

Ariel, you're the first Disney Princess to be a mother. Which of the Disney Princesses do you think would most likely be a mother next?
1年以上前 mhs1025 said…
I don't know. They'd all be fantastic at the roll. But if I had to choose, I'd have to say Belle. She's already got that sweet and caring disposition.

What do y'all think of the new Home movie coming out soon?
1年以上前 dee389 said…
Excited!!!

Cinderella: What do you think of Lily James' portrayal of you?
1年以上前 KataraLover said…
She was wonderful!

Zeus, how is it that long ago when the world was new that you defeated the Titans single handedly but years later that you and an army of Gods couldn't take them on?
1年以上前 mhs1025 said…
It does not seem possible. At all.

Tiana, what do you think of one of the NCIS shows being filmed in your hometown?
KataraLover commented…
What do あなた mean does not seem possible? That actually happened in the movie. 1年以上前
mhs1025 commented…
Zeus: I'm saying time has gone によって so fast that it does not seem possible all of that happened. Me: I don't KL. I haven't seen the movie in a long time. I'll have to watch it again. 1年以上前
1年以上前 dee389 said…
Tiana: Proud

Snow White: Are you related to Ludwig II of Bavaria??
1年以上前 KataraLover said…
No

Hades, why is it when Hercules agreed to give you his powers that you didn't just kill him yourself at that moment to make sure he wouldn't interfere?
1年以上前 dee389 said…
Hades: Well, he's my nephew and as a God, I must put him to the test.

To all the DP: Do you all know Hercule Poirot and Miss Marple?
1年以上前 mhs1025 said…
Belle-Yes. What a fantastic book! Tiana-I'm afraid I don't, honey... Rapunzel-I've been wanting to read the book. Belle, if you have it, can I borrow it? Mulan-I've seen the television series. (Yes, there IS an anime tv series about it.)

Moana, do you think they'll add you to the lineup?
1年以上前 deedragongirl said…
Moana: Well, I'll leave that up to the fans to decide!!

To all the DP: Would all love to be a judge for the upcoming Miss Universe and Miss World pageants?