ディズニープリンセス Ask a character why (?)

SweetPea2007 posted on Feb 16, 2012 at 02:54PM
I have an Idea for a new game of sorts:

1. Let's pretend the characters in the Princess movies are real and that we can ask them questions.

2. First person thinks of a character and asks them anything:
ex. Cinderella why didn't you run away sooner?

3. the next person pretends they are that character and answers the way they think that character would answer. Then they ask another character a question:
ex. Cinderella: I did not want to leave my family home to those horrible women and I had no where else to go, I have no one (*sob*)

Flynn who were you selling the crown to?

4. Those are the rules to the game, but if you have questions just ask. I just made it up so I can tweek the rules if need be. I think the answers shall be interesting and this could be a lot of fun!

I will go first and ask a question and then the next person will answer as _______ and then they will ask a character.....

ディズニープリンセス 1584 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 1584

1年以上前 PrincessLD said…
DP: All are good, but we can say it will be Mozart. He is great composer.

Pocahontas: Why you didn't choose John Smith, if he loves you since he meet you in your land, and not like John Rolfe, that you only meet him for days?
1年以上前 mhs1025 said…
There was something in Rolfe i couldn't identify. And now,i see clearly. I miss Smith very much. I sometimes even wish i left Rolfe for him. (cries)

Aurora,are the 3 good fairies still in your life?
1年以上前 PrincessLD said…
Aurora: Yes. They are with me in everything. They still help me when I need it.

Mulan: How is going your life after you married with Shang? Are there more missions for you?
1年以上前 dee389 said…
Mulan: We're taking life easier first, but as for missions. They're coming soon!

Princess Aurora: Have you watched the Tchaikovsky's ballet version of your story? What is your impression?
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 mhs1025 said…
blush
I have. It was MARVOLOUS!!!!!!!!

Mulan,i know this is gonna sound akward,but,here it goes-what did Mushu mean when he said "That man can sleep!" (don't worry,i know he talked about Shang lol.)
1年以上前 dee389 said…
Mulan: He sleeps 24 hours!

Snow White, Belle and Cinderella: How does it feel that 2 of your countries are using the Euros?
1年以上前 SweetPea2007 said…
Snow White and Cinderella: huh? (teehee) We do not worry about money...our Princes deal with that....We will have to ask them that question.
Belle: I guess it is okay...does not make much of a difference.

Mulan, have you thought about hanging out with Merida and getting Bow lessons from her?
1年以上前 PrincessLD said…
Mulan: Yes, I think I am going to hang with her pretty soon. I send a message, and she say yes. I am planning which day I will go. Bow lessons, I don't know.

Aurora: What did you think about the man that you danced in the woods, was Prince Phillip, the prince that was engaged with you since a little baby?
1年以上前 SweetPea2007 said…
Aurora: Are you asking if I knew the man I danced with was Prince Phillip? Well no...I had never heard of Prince Phillip and heck I did not know I was a princess...or that I was already engaged....As far as I knew I met a hot,young stranger in the woods and he liked me! If I had known I might not have been so upset about leaving the forest and starting a new life as royalty...married to a "stranger".

Rapunzel, what kind of things are you excited to do now that you are out of your tower?
1年以上前 dee389 said…
Rapunzel: Traveling and seeing the world.

Cinderella: Do you learn other languages in the palace?
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 mhs1025 said…
Not too many i'm afraid :(

Mulan,does Shang REALLY sleep for 24 hours?!? (If that's true,i'm assuming he'll sometimes snore.)
1年以上前 dee389 said…
Mulan: Well, only when there is no duty!

To all the DP: Did you all know the Bohemian Polka? Did you all learn it while vacationing in Prague, Czech Republic?
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 PrincessLD said…
Well, we know a little about it. We learn about there when we were there, It's stange but we love it.

Snow White: What are the new things that you do, now that you live with Prince Ferdinard?
1年以上前 dee389 said…
Snow White: Well, taking new responsibility and challenges as a princess.

To all the DP: Do you all know about High School Musical trilogy? If so, which is your favourite song?
1年以上前 mhs1025 said…
ALL DP:LORD NO!!!!!!!

Shang,i just got word from Mulan that you sleep 24 hours!! Can you confirm wrather if that's true? (And also,i'd like to note out to you that you snore sometimes.)
1年以上前 dee389 said…
Shang: Yep, the story is true and only when there is no duty!

Cinderella and Princess Aurora: Do you know how to ballet?
1年以上前 PrincessLD said…
Cinderella: Well, I am learning. I love to dance, and when I have the opportunity, I learn balllet with a great teacher.

Aurora: I never know about ballet, but that would be intersting to learn

DP, besides Cinderella and Aurora, do you know about ballet? If not, you would want to learn it?
1年以上前 dee389 said…
DP: Well, none of us know how to do ballet to be honest, but after watching Tchaikovsky's version of Sleeping Beauty. We're in the process of learning it!

Snow White: Have you been to famous Sleeping Beauty Castle in Munich?
1年以上前 PrincessLD said…
Snow White: I been there. It is beautiful and lovely.

Ariel: why you didn't figure out that maybe Prince Eric will recognize you by your voice?
1年以上前 mhs1025 said…
He couldn't identify it.

Tiana,what was it like when you heard your dad was killed?
1年以上前 alexis1245 said…
well it sucked. We really wanted that restaurant. I cried for a day or two then I made plans on how I would make our dreams come true.

Aurora,which do you prefer? Pink or Blue?
1年以上前 auroraxaurelia said…
Truthfully, I prefer green or purple. Blue and Pink are used so much. I would have preferred something else.

Beast, what happened to your parents? Did you have any siblings?
1年以上前 alexis1245 said…
My parents died by those wolves that are all around the castle. I have a little sister but she ran away because I was so mean to her. I wonder where she is now?

Rapunzel,didn't you think it was weird you didn't look a thing like Gothel. Like no trace of resemblence at all?
1年以上前 dee389 said…
Rapunzel: Well, no at first but it was a long story!

Prince Philip: Does it ever bother you that your wife looks a bit like Cinderella?
1年以上前 SweetPea2007 said…
Phillip: I do not see the resmblence myself. I think she is an Original Beauty! But we are not really around Cinderella much anyway. (He looks loving at Aurora and smiles)

Beast, so you have a sister? Well since the spell is broke, why don't you go find her? your rich enough, I bet you could even get some magical help from friends (maybe Auroras Fairies or Cinderellas Godmother or even Genie) What is stopping you?
Beast, Nothing. I had been thinking about that a lot lately. I have decided I will. Belle is asking the good fairies over for dinner later this week so we can ask for their help.

Snow White, why did you forget to kiss Sleepy good bye when you were leaving with the Prince?
1年以上前 alexis1245 said…
I never liked Sleepy. More like Lazy!

Beast What is your sister's name?
1年以上前 dee389 said…
Beast: Josephine Bonaparte

Mulan: Have you been to Taiwan?
1年以上前 PrincessLD said…
Mulan: Yes, I been there. Taiwan is lovely and beautiful.

DP, is there a meeting where all you meet soon? If yes, what is about?
1年以上前 dee389 said…
DP: Yes, definitely and we're thinking about what new princess is going to be and her nationality too.

To all the princesses: Would you all like to be a judge on Miss Universe this year?
1年以上前 PrincessLD said…
DP: Yes, we love to be. It's sounds interesting and important.

Rapunzel and Eugene: Besides painting, reading and dancing, did you something else in Rapunzel 18th birthday?
1年以上前 SweetPea2007 said…
Rapunzel: Yeah we had a big Party at the Snugly Duckling and Eugene took me for a wonderful Romantic Walk!
Eugene: We also stole a few jewels on the way and robbed a few visiting Kings...
Rapunzel: Oh Eugene...(shaking her head laughing)

Tiana: Who runs your restrauant when you are away?
1年以上前 alexis1245 said…
Tiana: My mom or Charlotte.

Rapunzel weren't you just ever tempted to cut all you hair off on a really hot day?
1年以上前 mhs1025 said…
No. I just hung it out the window and i was fine.

Mulan,will you continue with your duties when you're pregnant? Newly pregnant,i mean.
1年以上前 dee389 said…
Mulan: umm......NO!!!!

Cinderella: If you were a judge on American Idol, will you take the villain role? Like Simon Cowell?
1年以上前 mhs1025 said…
Definetly not!!!!!!!

Mulan,what makes you decide NOT to continue duties while pregnant? NEWLY pregnant.
1年以上前 dee389 said…
Mulan: Well, how can you be pregnant and continue your duties at the same time? Besides, family is my main priority!

Maleficent: There is going to be a movie about you, being potray by Angelina Jolie? Are you excited or what?
1年以上前 SweetPea2007 said…
Maleficent: Excited? I am PISSED! I really really do not like that B*@&H! Couldn't they found someone else? someone prettier with less puffy lips? I mean really? Is that what you guys think I look like?This is total BS! You just wait...I WILL CURSE YOU ALL! She shall prick her finger at the premier of the movie on a gold sculpture and DIE! Muwhahahahhahahahhahahahhahaha!

Ariel, do you agree with Mulan about not being able to do things while pregnant? Did you give up your duties to the kingdom too while pregnant with Melody?
1年以上前 dee389 said…
Ariel: Well, she is doing something right? Anyway, I don't want to talk about Melody to be honest. For personal reasons, sorry!

Snow White: Are you related to the eccentric King Ludwig II of Bavaria?
1年以上前 alexis1245 said…
Yes he is my cousin. He has always seemed a bit fruity thought i you know what I mean.

Melody: If you were never allowed to go to a beach how did you learn how to swim?
1年以上前 mhs1025 said…
I snuck out of the castle,of course!!!!!!

Tiana,did you beg your dad NOT to go to war like Mulan did?
1年以上前 SweetPea2007 said…
Tiana: of course, but there was a draft and he was proud to serve his country. Unlike Mulans Dad my dad was very strong and able and I was much younger then Mulan so would not have been able to sneak and take his place. I am proud of my Father and honor his sacrafice for his country and his family.

Ariel, why don't you want to talk about Melody? What issues?
1年以上前 dee389 said…
Ariel: After much deliberation, let's just pretend that the sequel doesn't exist to us......I'm so sorry that I did not bring this up!

To all the princess: Have you all seen any movies lately, like Memoirs of a Geisha or Johnny English? I heard that Memoirs of a Geisha is really depressing too!
1年以上前 mhs1025 said…
(Mulan-HAT WAS A DELIBERATE INSULT TIANA!!!!!!!!!) Me-heheh sorry.

Cinderella-No we haven't. Plus,we HATE sad movies.

Ariel,have you given the other princesses advice on motherhood?
1年以上前 alexis1245 said…
Don't even get me started! I have given cindy ,jazzy,belle,even snow advice but guess what?!STILL NO KID! but to be honest they are lucky. Melody can be such a shark sometimes!

all dps: Do any of you guys want kids. and Ariel are you planning to have more?
1年以上前 dee389 said…
DP (including Ariel): NAH!!!!

To all the princesses: If you were to wear Kate Middleton's engagement dress, who will look good in it?
1年以上前 SweetPea2007 said…
Princesses: We don't need to wear other women's dresses.

DPs: What do you have against kids?
1年以上前 dee389 said…
DPs: It's not that we're against it or anything like that, but it's not very easy looking after our own. Comparing to the ones in Kindergartens or public places!

Mother Gothel: Are you in love with Frollo? Or is he really stupid for you?
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 PrincessLD said…
Mother Gothel: Who is that? Never heard of him.

Cinderella and Prince Charming: Did you do something else besides dancing in the night that you met (The Ball)?
Prince Charming: We walked through the gardens and through the grounds.
Cinderella: He held my hand and held me close. We sat on the balcony and talked.

Eugene: At what moment during your time with Rapunzel did you realize you were in love with her?