1.Pocahontas and Merida are currently the only Princesses to not originate from the traditional fairy tales.
2.Snow White, Cinderella, Aurora and Belle are currently the only Princesses to not be voiced によって the respective 女優 from their original films.
3.Belle is the only ディズニー Princess to have hazel eyes.
4. ムーラン is also the first ディズニー Princess to not actually be a princess. All the others are either royal によって birth, または marry into royalty.
5.Ariel is the only ディズニー Princess who was not born a human.
6.Both ムーラン and Tiana are left-handed.
7.. Rapunzel’s eyes are the biggest compared to her ディズニー Princess counterparts.
8. Pocahontas actually isn’t the first Native American ディズニー Princess. It’s actually Princess Tiger Lily in Peter Pan (but, clearly, Tiger Lily is not an official ディズニー Princess).
9. Walt ディズニー has 発言しました that the transformation scene in シンデレラ — where Cinderella’s dress goes from rags to a ball ガウン — was one of his お気に入り pieces of animation.
10.Kristin Chenoweth was originally cast as the voice of Rapunzel, but she dropped out. Reese Witherspoon was then cast, who also dropped out. (Jeez.) The role eventually went to Mandy Moore.
11.Princess Aurora had only 18 分 of screen time and 18 lines of dialogue in the film, making her the most quiet ディズニー Princess.
12.In earlier drafts of the film, シンデレラ has a pet カメ named Clarissa.
13. Disney’s Pocahontas is 18 in the film. In real life, Pocahontas met John Smith at a much younger age. によって aging her, Roy ディズニー 発言しました that it made a もっと見る dramatic telling of the story.
14. Belle, the first ディズニー Princess with もっと見る character depth, was partly inspired によって Katharine Hepburn’s portrayal of Jo in the 1933 film version of Little Women.
15. Belle’s physical appearance was inspired によって Judy Garland in The Wizard of Oz, and Julie Andrews in The Sound of Music.