Dex3fan and Suzyisbrute I take my offical leave...

dex3fan475966 posted on Jul 11, 2011 at 07:55PM
yup, good bye fanpop. my transition from Fanpop to Deviant art is now fully functional. I am Dex3fan NO MORE! I am offically just Merliniachic of Devaint art. you got a problem with it? THEN DEAL WITH IT.noramlly I would have Suzy tell me again not to leave, but as we all know, she no longer is on fanpop for reasons I don't really know.

truth be told she really was the only reason I was staying in the first place.

Dex3fan and Suzyisbrute 5 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 GabbyRaptor said…
crying
Pls don't go again.. Even though u don't replay on my fourms... :'(
1年以上前 PoweredKaoru said…
At first while reading I was about to ask for you to stay also

But then I read the bottom, and wow way to make me feel like you care NOTHING about what I do and say. And to think I used to concider you on of my friends on fanpop, apparently I was wrong

That makes me feel GREAT! >:'(
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 GabbyRaptor said…
crying
You ONLY Care about Suzy!! Wat about us!!! You're starting to act like my dad who left me when I was only 5!!!
1年以上前 GingerxMandark said…
crying
Don't worry guys were still here plz cheer up I hate it when people are sad.....
1年以上前 dex3fan475966 said…
crying
I'm sorry guys! i'm not trying to be mean!it just it was suzy that was causing me to stay on! you guys hardly ever even talk to me! the only reason i even stayed as long as I did when she left is I was hoping she'd come back again. i'm sorry if what I say is sounding mean but I NEEDED to do this. she was my fanpop bestie ok? what did you expect...

I'm sorry I put what I said the way I did, I REALLY am! I was just a little mad that I knew I had to leave!

besides, I would've had to leave when I started Highschool in a month anyway..."sob"