名探偵コナン Who Is Subaru Okiya??

abdidahir posted on Apr 02, 2013 at 02:35PM
Who Is Subaru Okiya? is he Shuichi Akai because who else would conan let them stay at his house and if he is Shuichi Akai how did they fake his death ????????
Suggestions!

名探偵コナン 5 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 Saijou_Himitsu said…
Subaru Okiya was said to be Akai Shuichi because of about a few reasons. Also, there are some hints about it. But, these are some reasons I think I can remember:
1. Subaru and Akai are both left-handed.
2. When Subaru opened one of his eyes while watching Amuro and Vermouth during the Bell Express case, it resembles that of Akai's.
3. Both have the same expression.
4. At the manga, it was said that Subaru's car is white but in the anime, it became red so that it would hinted that Subaru is Akai.
5. When Subaru carried the unconscious Sera during the Bell Express case, Sera uttered, 'Shu-nii'.
6. He purposely tripped Jodie during the 13 Red Sweaters Case when Jodie spotted Scar Akai (who is said to be Amuro) so that Jodie can catch him up. Another reason is that he (Subaru) is the Akai she is looking for.
7. We usually see Subaru drinking bourbon all the time and Agent Camel said that that is Akai's favorite alcoholic drink.

How, oh how did Akai Shuichi faked his death? With the help of Conan and Mizunashi Rena during the Clash of the Red and Black, he was able to fake his death. Proof of the alive Akai is said to be when Eisuke said that there is some kind of weird aura at the FBI, saying that someone just died. But Conan answered with a smirk in his face, "'That's OK." for he knew the fake death plan was a success. For more information, check this website (but this is just a theory):

www.detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/Akai_fak­ed_­his­_de­ath­_th­eor­y
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 jhimpau009 said…
I think okiya subaru isn't shuichi, because go back to the bombers case okiya, sees scar akai and he said to conan that, he thoght that he saw someone acquaintance that must be scar akai, he realised that person wasn't akai so he didn't approached him, thats the proof that he is not akai but he known akai.
icepuppywrites commented…
Actually, Scar Akai was both Toru Amuro and ベルモット who were investigating Shuichi Akai's apparent death. However, in episode 704 at the end, Subaru opens his eyes, revealing that his eyes are the exact same as Shuichi's. Also, when Masumi murmurs "Shuu-nii" in her sleep, Subaru looks over and gives a smirk, suggesting that he really is Akai in disguise. 1年以上前
1年以上前 redfalcon said…
at the train real suichi akai throwed a bomb at shiho miyano (disguised as kaito kid) it coudnt have bourbon or vermouth .Vermouth points gun at yukiko and bourbon points gun at shiho
And then when the train boards suburaya appears so he could be suichi
 at the train real suichi akai throwed a bomb at shiho miyano (disguised as kaito kid) it coudnt have
1年以上前 aida2101 said…
wink
i am really sure that Subaru is Akai and i hope i am right!
1年以上前 LadyMystery6390 said…
Well to me it was pretty obvious that Okiya is Akai. The biggest clue was when Conan willingly allowed Okiya to stay in his house. Conan is exceptionally intelligent ,he is not that stupid to let someone he does not know to stay in his house and risk putting everyone he loves in danger.