怪盗グルーの月泥棒 Character for Despicable Me または DM2

OmegaFan posted on Aug 19, 2011 at 09:58PM
This is just a typical describe yourself if you were in Despicable Me and/or the possible sequel. I shall demonstrate with my own.

怪盗グルーの月泥棒 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 OmegaFan said…
smile
My character is a villain in this case a good one. He works under two different names, one as a villain and one as a normal guy. His name is Barry Tracksly, his villain name is Dark Blade. Earlier during Gru's villain career, there was a take in a villain. It was like the villain form of an intern. Barry was taken in by Gru and Gru taught Barry all he knows about villainy. Barry learns too well as he becomes the Bank of Evil's best client. Mr. Perkins in facts ejects the client he is talking to if Dark Blade comes up for a loan. Dark Blade's chief of scientific development is known solely as Mr. Oblivion (Mr. O). Dark Blade works only with Mr. O, no henchmans whatsoever. Dark Blade has no need for henchman as Mr. O's technical equipment works just by Dark Blade's thought. All Dark Blade needs to do is think of which piece of equipment he wants to use and what he wants to do with it. Dark Blade's only vehicle is a limo, but in reality it is a massive war machine that has a cloaking device to give the machine the look of a limo. Only one time during Despicable Me 2 the vehicle will show as what it really is, that's when Dark Blade drives up to Gru's house. He may seem like the perfect villain, but he has one major fault. He doesn't even remember that he drives a war machine and not a limo. Everytime he tries to get in or out, he ducks his head when he shouldn't and doesn't duck when he actually should, sometimes even resulting in him doing a flip. Margo starts a conversation with him about how to become successful. He answers by saying, "Do what you love and prosperity will follow." He comes to Gru's house to tell Gru that he's retiring from being a super-villain as well as to show his gratitude to Gru. Barry offers Gru the option of sending the girls to his mansion every once in a while if he wants to take a break and relax from taking care of them. Gru accepts the offer. Barry keeps his dark lair at the end of a secret passage in the library. The girls come across the entrance and make it to the lair and discover. Barry reveals that he is both a business tycoon and a super-villain. Barry, in fact, reveals that he is retiring to become a father for orphans as well. Vector makes his return and is bent on revenge against Gru and the girls. Barry saves them after a decision between revealing himself as a villain and saving the person who allowed him to get the reputation.