デスパレートな妻たち Who are the 3 people who died?

Familygal925 posted on Dec 07, 2009 at 03:23AM
I read an article that 3 people died in the plane crash area. Who do you think it is? I think Orson probably died. Without being married to Bree, he doesn't really have a storyline. Then there's the girl who threatened the new family on the block. I have a feeling Lynette's babies may have died as well as she dove and saved Gabby's daughter. Does anyone have any spoilers about this? We have to wait until January! ahh!

デスパレートな妻たち 8 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 rolltide2009 said…
i kwow who dies. Daphiny Bicks, Jeff Bicks and Mona the nurse
1年以上前 alessandra_28 said…
link

huge spoiler inside!!!
1年以上前 djwoods said…
We don't know for sure that Daphane and Jeff died, yeah they most likely did on impact but with this show who knows. Anyhow they said at least one would be a fan favorite and one housewife would save one to loose two more.
I think I speak for a lot saying that I hope it's Orson, but Bree?? Has anyone thought of that? Marcia Cross's (Bree) husband is battling cancer and she may want out of her contract. That would really shake things up if Bree left the show or went in to a coma or something??? You got to admit the hand in the window looked a lot like Bree's, because she doesn't wear nail polish that often, especially being a cook. Karl is another good choice, leaving Julie with out a father and really screwing up Bree and/or Orson. Until the news realease today, all that we knew for sure according to the episode was that Tom and Lee were still alive? Lynette is, whether her twins are or not is a different story, also another person brought up a good point. Which twins, the one she's carrying or the one's she already has. Remember they only showed on the show Tom and Lee still alive. What do you think??
I think this is whats going to happen:

1. Karl is the one who is death, it would make sense because spoilers said that the death of someone would afect 2 housewives...Susan and Bree. If they kill orson the only one who would care is Bree because even if she is not in love with him anymore Bree cares about him and Kyle (the actor who plays orson) confirmed he is not leaving the show. Its imposible to be Bree because she is alive in the next episode acording to spoilers.

2. Im 50% sure Lynnette will lose one of her babies because of the impact of falling to the ground when she saved Celia or maybe the babies would born with some kind of damage.

this is what seems obvious but then again its DH and remember when they made us believe the Scavo family died during the tornado? and at the end the random neighboord died and all the Scavos where fine!!

maybe this time everybody is ok and the death person is someone we didnt see on the scene like Carlos, or maybe even Mrs McClausky...you know she is old and she cant run as fast as the other!
I hope its someone not so obvious the one who is diying because I dont want Bree or Karl to die!! i want them to get their happy ending!!
1年以上前 chrissy1234 said…
meh
I think it is Mike. On the imdb.com James Denton only is on the show until 2009 whereas the others (for example the housewives and Orson as well) are on the show until 2010. I hope it is not him, but it looks like it....
It cant be Mike, he wasnt at the festival, he was in jail because of the Catherine stuff remember??
1年以上前 MirkoST said…
Chrissy1234 I had the same impression when I looked at IMDB...but according to the spoiler posted in this Fanpop: Karl Mayer is the one who dies and I am pretty sure Lynette will lose one of her twins because in the Future retrospective episode Lynette finds herself with one son called Patrick with cerebral paralysis. Maybe that twin survived the crash and was born with that disability but still missing the third person, I hope is Orson.
1年以上前 MirkoST said…
surprise
Read this description for the Flashforward episode, Episode 11 where the story takes 10 YEARS!!!

*Lynette imagines her future two new children's lives without Tom. Without Tom? So Tom dies in the plane crash??? Did she divorce him? and left with the new twins? Preston, Parker and Porter are not mentioned in Lynette's future..Are they gone? Studying abroad? Killed in plane crash?

Bree wonders what it would be like if the all men in her life had died..So Orson still lives with her? but nor Karl?

*Gabrielle ponders upon the idea of a older Celia dating M.J. Delfino, and Juanita being a lesbian....Where's Carlos in Gaby's future? They divorce? Is he dead in the plane crash?

*Susan questions what would occur if she died instead of the victims in the plane crash. With Susan's wonders we know she didn't die...and Mj Delfino appears in Gaby's future retrospective.

*Katherine Mayfair and Mike Delfino are not mentioned in this flashforward episode.

*Angie fathoms the repercussions of her secrets and who knows about them..So the Bolens are still alive.

I think the summary of Episode 11 gives us an idea of what to expect from the plane crash.