Darkmoon&Zutaradragon's RP's スーパーナチュラル RP

zutaradragon posted on Jan 27, 2015 at 05:30AM
yep...this is...exactly as it sounds...no need to explain...

Darkmoon&Zutaradragon's RP's 359 返信

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 359

1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Cyndi
*Bounding from tree branch to tree branch when I hear something and stop. Looking down I see a human with long-ish black hair aiming at a tree and i shoot down without hesitation, putting myself between the man and the Kodama and growling. It dissipates and he stands there now aiming at me. My pupils narrow and I make a howling noise, knowing what his intentions are, to warn the other spirits not to appear before him* What was that...? I don't remember reading anything about small white spirits that look like that...*he says. I roll my eyes and run off* Hey wait *he follows me, just as I was hoping. The Kodama all evaporate before we get past their trees*
 ~Cyndi *Bounding from 木, ツリー branch to 木, ツリー branch when I hear something and stop. Looking down I see
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Serena
*walks into the motel room* Dean i got the pie
Dean
Finally *takes the pie* smells good
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Cyndi
*running and jumping over a root, changing in mid-air to my human form and landing gently in the lake. he stares, wide-eyed* a shape-shifter...
in a way *I turn and look at him* though i only have 3 shapes.
what...you can speak...?
we can all speak, we just all have different languages. *I reply absently*
Are you some sort of-?
Monster? *I interrupt* yes, I am a monster...that means I'm misunderstood. Your kind are monsters too...though you're doubley bad, aren't you? *I reply as he loads the gun with what I assume are silver bullets because of his previous assumption* 1st of all, you're human.
Humans aren't the monsters!
aren't they? *raises an eyebrow* think carefully, boy. It is humans who've destroyed the planet, not animals and not spirits. It is humans who are guilty of sins...it is humans who cause such devastation...and on top of that, you are a hunter. Isn't that lovely? *I sense he's about to shoot and I stare directly at the gun. Suddenly vines of beautiful flowers sprout out of the barrel and wrap the entire gun* don't even think about it. *he stares at it, dumbfound* now, being a hunter wouldn't be all that bad if hunters would only kill the bad...however, I've heard you're one of the few hunters that will listen to reason.
who told you that?
silly human...word travels fast among spirits both good and bad. *I laugh* now, pay very close attention...if there's anything I hate it's repeating myself...
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Serena
Well just dont eat it before ur burgur
Dean
Fine
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Cyndi
how do I know I can trust you?
boy...you really haven't read as much on spirits as you think you have...if you had you'd know that Kodama are a sign of a healthy forest. They are peaceful spirits of the trees *I smile as hundreds of them of all shapes and sizes, though all no taller then knee height, appear. He looks around like he might have a panic attack* for everything there is good and evil. this includes the spirit world....In Japan they believed everything had a spirit...trees, wind, the sword, and the pen...And in Russia they believed each house has a spirit protecting it. Every region has good spirits as well as bad....but as a typical hunter, you wouldn't know that would you?
*he freezes and looks around as 1 of the more curious Kodama appears on his shoulder* of...of course I knew that...
sure *I roll my eyes* anyways, I am not the one you must seek to kill...It is The Boar...
The Boar...?
yes...he was a very powerful and very peaceful god...until humans interfered...it is because of him that the spirit of the forest has fled...
wait wait....how does a god become a demon...?
haven't you watched any Studio Ghibli movies? *looks at him*
well...yeah...when I was little...but those are just stories...
Aren't the things you hunt suppose to be 'just stories' as well? Every good story has some base in reality, otherwise they wouldn't be good.
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Dean and Serena
*start eating*
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Cyndi
every healthy forest has spirits living in it starting with Kodama and slowly more arrive. *I decide to explain* however if said forest becomes polluted the spirits leave or are trapped. There are 5 ways a god becomes a demon...take notes for future reference. The 1st way is being trapped in pollution. River spirits are especially susceptible to this, as they need water to move. 2 is humans closing off their travel. this is water spirits in general...when humans fill in rivers and swamps and such. 3 is magic done by any magical creature, usually witches and wizards seeking to control the spirit. 4 and 5 are the most common and what we're dealing with. humans killing animals and spirits aimlessly, destroying forests and swamps...causing hate and rage to the more powerful spirits that aren't killed as easily...until it blinds them and turns them dark. 5 is more simple...iron...
iron?
is there an echo? yes, iron...iron worked by man is a powerful poison in the blood of spirits...it slowly works its way to the heart and destroys the soul...burning it from the inside out...causing a rush of power, hate, and rage...you've probably noticed several dead patches of ground and the corpses of animals and humans alike which aren't rotted equally...like they've got a point of origin...haven't you?
I know the dead patches but...I don't have the pictures of the bodies...(I feel like now's when Sam would call to have Dean double check that, what do you think...? oh, and the answer to both of those questions is yes)
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Ok got it) Serena
Wonder how Sam is doing
Dean
Stop worring he said he would call if he needed help
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Cyndi
if you're not sure call your brother...I know there's at least 2 of you working here. *I reply absently*
I'm not going to ask how you knew he was my brother...*he replies as he pulls out his phone and makes the call*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Dean
*answers* Yo Sammy whats up
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Sam
I need you to check something for me about the case we're working, you got the laptop handy? *shoos one of the Kodama away*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Dean
*grabs it* yea whats up
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Sam
I need you to find pictures of the bodies of all the recent victims. Animals or human...look at them closely and tell me if it looks like they started decaying from an origin point and the decay spread from there...
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Dean
One sec.....yea why do u ask
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Sam
well um...let's just say I'm following an anonymous tip...
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Dean
Ok will anything else u need
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Sam
*Looks at the girl and she mouths the words "dead spots should be almost the same" and i nod* oh, the dead patches of ground, do they look about the same? *she mouths "2 origin points" and i figure out the rest* only with 2 origin points, right? same distance apart...the bigger dead patches should look as though the origin is 2 stripes...between them would be the most rotted...(wherever the former god goes the earth rots and as it goes through it leaves an obvious path where it actually was. from that path the decay spreads)
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Dean
Yea how did u kno
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Sam
*wide-eyed and silent at 1st, then snaps out of it* thanks for checking for me...it means the tip is worth pursuing...*one of the Kodama nearby makes a strange clattering sound with it's head and the girl wastes no time stopping it* (this is the sound link 4 some reason it won't let me attach videos anymore)
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Dean
Ok need anything else
Serena
Tell him i said hi
Dean
*laughs* Serena says hi
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Sam
*chuckles* hi back. No, not right now except...we have plenty of iron right? I just have a feeling we're going to need it for this hunt...
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Dean
Yea we do
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Sam
Good, I think I'm about to learn how to kill this thing...talk to ya when I get back. bye *I hang up*
so? *The girl looks at me expectantly*
It all checks out...*I sigh*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Dean
Yea whatever
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Cyndi
Now are you willing to listen further? *I ask. he nods and i smile* Good. as you said you will need a lot of iron bullets...you must be extra careful to make sure it doesn't touch you. one touch is all it takes to start an irreversible rot. The Kodama will lead you to me tomorrow, I will be in my true form...
You haven't even told me your name
Name...? My name is Cyndi...though the town's people have taken to calling me Naussicaa...
Cyndi...I'm Sam...
I know *I smile softly* because you are the only hunter willing to listen before shooting. *I say as i change to my true form*
wait a minute! A hunter said he saw a wolf with many tails dragging off a body! *I sense him tense*
yes, what the hunter didn't say is that he is the one who shot him. I simply gave him a proper burial. *I reply evenly, moving to revel the body of a man laying against the shore of a small island* in this forest all who know they are dying come to this lake, and all who find a freshly dead body bring it here...any forest with spirits living in it has a similar place, where the forest spirit lives. Even though the spirit has fled because of the demon, this cycle continues.
how do i know you're not lying!?
Feel free to examine it. you'll see a shot in the heart is the cause of death. Honestly, if you think I did it you've clearly never seen a wolf attack. The kodama will lead you out safely once you're through, and don't go onto the island any further then you must. *i go to leave and pause, turning back* oh, and make sure your brother doesn't decide to shoot them when they lead you to me. I will fight the Boar tonight to weaken it...no matter what you hear do not turn back. *I say as I start walking* I'll give a briefing tomorrow
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Serena
*finishes eating*
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Cyndi
*has found the boar rather easily and began fighting*
~Sam
*after investigating the body and realizing she was right I follow the Kodama out, realizing just how much easier it is to navigate* hey, get off *i swat at the on who has landed on my head and all it does is make it move to my shoulder*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Serena
Hurry up Dean
Dean
No yea how about no
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
uh...Burry up...?) ~Sam
*Hears a loud and pained howl followed by a horrible snorting sound and freezes. The Kodama are visibly worried but continue leading me out to the edge of the tree line. Sighing, I walk back to the hotel*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
I hate this touch keyboard)Serena
Whatever
Dean
Bite me
Serena
Sure where
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Sam
*walks into our room* hey guys...I'm home...
~Cyndi
*Has caused major damage to the Boar but was grabbed* we have to get sissy to the spirit pool *A much smaller wolf says as several of them help me get to the lake*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Dean
Saved by my brother how are ya Sammie
Serena
Hey
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Sam
I'd say not bad *sits down* apparently tomorrow we're ending this thing...I have a feeling we're gunna need a lot of iron bullets...
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Serena
Oh...whys that
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
Sam
Iron is the only thing that affects it...
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Serena
Ok whatever
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Sam
And apparently it has to be bullets because if it touches you you die. That's why all the bodies look like they decayed starting in one place...because that's exactly what happened
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Serena
Poor dumb people
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Sam
yeah, I guess considering if I understand correctly it was a human who caused the thing...
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Dean
Humans r crazy
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Sam
yep...but anyways, we've got a guide to find it now...so that's good...
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Serena
Guide?
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Sam
yeah, she knows where it's den is....it's mostly making sure Dean doesn't kill any of her friends *shrugs*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Dean
What do u kno about this girl
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Sam
not a huge amount, but she's proven herself honest *replies absently* and she's been hunting the thing too from the sound of it...
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Dean
Another hunter great
Serena
Hunters arent all bad
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Sam
no no...she's only hunting this 1 for personal reasons...at least that's what I gathered...*Wondering when or if it would be safe to tell them what she actually is*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Dean
Oh well
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Sam
*looks out the window when I hear the familiar rattling sound of the Kodama and a howl from a wolf pack and i suppress a sigh of relief*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Serena
What the fuck