Darkmoon&Zutaradragon's RP's Do あなた Wanna Build a Snowman? (Frozen RP)

zutaradragon posted on Jan 19, 2014 at 09:00PM
Arendelle, Norway...a beautiful town run by Queen Else and Princess Anna...the town has come to accept the queens winter magic as a gift, rather then the curse they thought it was before...
(The story is loosely based on Hans Christian Andersen's fairy tale The Snow Queen. He's the same one who wrote The Little Mermaid.)
last edited on Jan 19, 2014 at 09:03PM

Darkmoon&Zutaradragon's RP's 94 返信

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 94

1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Alis
*i walk around the town, looking at all the people* "such odd creatures...i don't know how I'm 1 of them when all they care about are things which they desire...most of which they can't have..." *I find myself thinking. the winter only just ended...and father hasn't returned...father...?* "yes...he is my father...4 he cared about me when my true parents could not..." *just the thought makes me angry...i could never be a human...for they are selfish beings...but i force myself calm*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
(almost got a charrie made jst need a lil more time)
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
Ok well, should we assume this isn't happening?)
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
No......I shall just use my go to fairy tale charrie Elvandria......you remember her right) Elvandria
*walking through town heading to the castle*
Winrow
My lady........must we walk in this cold? I realize the Queen is expecting you but surely we can ride in a carriage or something
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
Kinda, it's been a while. Might behoove you to put a basic profile up of her and also of Belladona) ~Alis
regardless of my origin *I sigh softly to myself* I am here, now...and I must find a place
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
I will...........) Elvandria
We can not draw attention to ourselves Winrow I'm sorry
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Alis
*looking around*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Winrow
*sighs*
Elvandira
Besides.....we are almost there
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Alis
Everyone seems to be going to the castle...perhaps something is happening there? *thinks out loud to myself*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Winrow
But.....its cold
Elvandia
I will admit it is a lot colder then the Elven Isles
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Alis
*Notices the castle and sighs softly* I suppose I may as well confront this...nothing will happen if I do not...
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Elvandira
*we finally make it to the castle gates*
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Alis
*picks up crystal and walks to the castle, quickening my pace* This event is meant for all of Arendelle...I suppose this is a good chance...
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Elvandria
*uses my magic to open the gates and we walk into the castle*
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Alis
*Looks over as a large white horse walks through the crowd, not being followed or kept by anyone, and I rush over to meet it, wrapping my arms around him* what are you doing here? *whispers softly to him as my lovely cat wraps around his hooves*
I figured *he says into my mind* That if the lakes are now to cold for me to inhabit happily, I could at least be of aid to you in this form *he smiles, the sun catching is white mane in a way that makes it shine blue*
 ~Alis *Looks over as a large white horse walks through the crowd, not being followed または kept によって anyo
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Elvandria
*sees Anna and Else and we walk up to them* Greetings
Winrow
*bows*
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Elsa
Oh *smiles happily with my sister* greetings to you as well
we're glad you could make it! *Anna says excitedly* we've invited the whole town! It's gunna be SOOO big!
Anna *I chuckle softly* calm down, it's just a ball
~Alis
Now, come on. we must hurry, or else we'll be late. Get on.
yes, father *I smile, kissing him on his forehead before getting on the horses back* (Yes, in mythology Nokken can turn into a horse...also...holy fuck the Frozen 2 Trailer looks amazing...)
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Elvandria
*laughs* I see either of you have changed
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Elsa
That seems correct *I smile*
~Alis
*He smiles and takes off towards the castle, stopping outside of the gates*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Elvandira
Allow me to introduce my maid servant and best friend Winrow
Winrow
Its a pleasure
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Elsa
oh, welcome! *Anna grins* it's always good to see new people!
it is a pleasure to meet both of you *I smile*
~Alis
*hops off and opens the gate, walking in slowly and cautiously with him and my cat following*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Elvandria
*smiles warmly*
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Elsa
was that the gate again? *I look over to where I heard the sound* I thought we weren't to open them for another 10 or 15 minutes for the public
People must be arriving early *Anna says excitedly*
Perhaps...
~Alis
where are we going? *I whisper softly*
I am unsure *Nokken replies, having changed from a horse to a man who I'm sure I would find incredibly attractive if he weren't my father* but there must be some documentation somewhere here of your existence...
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Winrow
Should I go check my lady
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Elsa
if you wouldn't mind, that would be wonderful *smiles*
~Alis
well, I suppose we can start in that open window *I say, making a sort of ice climbing wall, and climbing up into the open window with him following. Unfortunately, my cat Crystal is stuck sitting at the bottom*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Winrow
*bows and walks off*
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Alis
*looks down and makes the ice vanish, sending Crystal off*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Winrow
*reachs the castle doors*
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Crystal (she is a white and black kitty that's larger then a house cat but also clearly not wild)
*is sitting by the doors and looks up at the man, blue eyes catching the light so they shimmer*

~Alis
*both of us are silently rummaging through paper work in the higher levels, listening carefully to make sure no one comes up*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
What man) Winrow
*looks around*
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
Winrow...obviously...you never said if it was male or female, Winrow sounds like a male name to me...went with male...would be easier if these things were posted so I could cross check things) ~Crystal
*meows up at him*

~Alis
*carefully rummaging*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
I did too when I called her a maid servant.....maid....means....female an you don't have room to complain you didnt post the info on Nightmare like you said you would now I have no way to see what her real name is) Winrow
Just a cat......
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
Male maids exist as well. Or maybe I watch to much anime...or not enough...idfk)
~Crystal
*rubs against her legs cutely, purring*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Maid servent is a title given to female servents in medevial times) Winrow
*smiles and pets the cat*
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
This is the reason I am a geek and not a nerd. See, nerd would know that...they are into real life actual history. Geek is more fictional works driven)
~Crystal
*purring happily, knowing that acting as a distraction is what I do best*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
I'm a.....bit of both but I love Medevial times) Winrow
What a cute little thing
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Crystal
*meows happily* (Also, in case you didn't look at her picture, Crystal is kitty but she have blue eyes instead of yellow ones)

~Alis
*motions Nokken over, thinking I found something. He nods slightly*
 ~Crystal *meows happily* (Also, in case あなた didn't look at her picture, Crystal is kitty but she hav
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
OK) Winrow
*smiles*
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Crystal
*purring happily*

~Alis
*Pockets the paperwork proving my existence*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Winrow
I suppose I should get back and report my findings
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Crystal
*meows softly*

~Alis
*we both look at each other and decide to wait a while before going down*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Winrow
*pets the cat one last time*
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Crystal
*smiles warmly*

~Alis
*Nokken smiles and changes us both into birds. We perch on the window sill, watching the woman and Crystal from above*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Winrow
*heads back to them*
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Crystal
*follows curiously*

~Alis
*we fly off and away to an empty ally, where we take our human forms again*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Winrow
*gets to them* I could find no evidence that anyone was there
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Crystal
*meows happily*

~Elsa
thank you for checki-
kitty~! *Anna happily sits down and starts petting the cat that has followed her*
huh...a stray cat...

~Alis
*pulls out the page, which is my birth certificate with the names of the former king and queen on it* so...I really am...
royalty *Nokken nods*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Winrow
Yes.....it was all I found
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Crystal
*purring as the girl pets me*

~Elsa
that is odd...there aren't many stray cats around here
she's so cute and fluffy *Anna smiles, happily petting the cat*
She probably belongs to someone near by...

~Alis
I can't...believe this...*I read over the documents*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Elvandria
Well.....I'm sure its owner will come looking for it