Showing Replies 1-50 of 270

1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Lotus
*i wake up and look at my clock* oh no oh no oh no i'm late again
TiffDawson commented…
without alarm clock? 1年以上前
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Yuri
*rummaging thro a store after making the cameras useless and being completely silent. i hear some1 walking 2 open the store and instantly shoot away, leaving nothing 2 show i was there except the missing food and jewelry and i run home, invisible and silent in the shadows along the tops of the buildings*
~Kurochi
*practicing my quick strikes on the body bag* (If u watch the movie Black Cobra he's doing the same style as the main guy in tht)
~Ren
*meditating in the dojo when the wood things pop out around me and i strike instantly, 1st 1 with my scythe and then with the throwing stars and kicks*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Lotus
*I quickly get dressed and run to the classroom* sry i'm late
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Yuri
*i make it easily to my home without being seen and put all the stuff away*
~Washi
*i look at a manikin covered in bells n smile slightly at the man standing near by* ok, u kno the rules, u make a sound and u instantly loose. get as many bells off as u can.
hai *i nod*
another thing...we work under cover...when the smoke clears, ur done. GO! *he throws down the smoke ball thing and i instantly start picking off the bells quiet like....well, like a ninja...*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Lotus
*i sit down and barly hear anything the teach says*
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
(u kno any martial arts school rlly doesn't have verbalized lessons....right...?) ~Yuri
*remembers the deal with Sensei said* he won't count me l8 if i can sneak in2 the dojo without being seen i won't b counted l8, hu? *puts on my uniform on and jumps out of the window on2 the neighboring roof, shooting off gracefully*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
(more like orientation) Lotus
"god shut up"
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Yuri
*quickly and silently shoots past Ren the second he turns away and in2 the bathroom without the door closing 1st as some1 walks out. i then wash my hands n walk out, acting as if i'd been here the whole time*
~Ren
*looks over as i think i hear something but nothing's there so i ignore it*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Lotus
*the teacher finally finishes* Now the three of you are very lucky because you will be trained under the best ninjas this school has team YaRyu
*i smirk* great but where are they
Onyx and Shadow
*we roll our eyes*
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Kurochi
*Lets out my black cobra pet and sets it in the rock bowl* time 2 center...(it's like in the video)
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Lotus
it's not my job to tell u that
but ur our......oh nevermind god y do they pay u
Shadow
Lotus shut the fuck up
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Ren
*balancing across from a tiger statue on a narrow post on 1 foot*
~Yuri
hi Ren! *pops up behind him, trying n failing 2 scare him*
what do u want, Yuri?
we get 2 teach some new students!
~Washi
*joins Kurochi* we all need 2 get 2gether...
what's that suppose 2 mean...? *he asks*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Lotus
don't u tell me to shut up and dont fucking cuss at me
Shadow
then stop acting like a fucking retard
Onyx
will u 2 shut up of fucks sake
(wow what a nice team lol)
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Kurochi
don't b a perv! *he makes a face*
don't think like 1. *says evenly as Bullet (the cobra) slithers bak up my arm and settles around my neck* where r the others?
here. *Ren looks at me as he n Yuri walk in*
we should find something to do with them 2 start...to test if they have any past experience...*Yuri replies*
Hai...we could start with a simple fight test n if they pass we move to the bells. *Washi nods*
shouldn't we find out what fight style they use 1st? *i ask absently*
most don't even kno the difference between styles...*Yuri replies*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Lotus
*the teacher sighs*
shut ur cocksucker Onyx
Onyx
atleast i wasn't the one caught giving blowjobs in the mens room
Shadow
wow easy Onyx the last thing we need is a fight
Lotus
to late
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Ren
i have a feeling the group we're getting...doesn't get along well...*i reply*
yes, u seem very optimistic...*Yuri sighs*
we need 2 figure out what all is going 2 happen. *Kurochi says stonely*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Shadow
*I stand between the 2 girls* enough
Lotus
no no one talks to me that way
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Kurochi
well let's go...b4 i get bored and leave...
Kurochi....r u saying u intend to go blindly in2 this with no plan? *Yuri exclaims*
such is the strike of a cobra...*Washi sighs. Ren snickers*
I'll show u the strike of a cobra. *i growl and Bullet hisses softly* and unless u guys have a better plan, I'm going...*walks off n they all pause b4 following me*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Onyx
Bring it
Lotus
*i grab the throwing star that the teacher was telling us about and throw it right into Onyx's shoulder*
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Kurochi
*walks in2 the main classroom...type...thing...n sees the fight* well this could b interesting...
what...? *Yuri walks up behind n gasps*
this is becoming saddening...*Ren sighs*
well...*Washi tries n fails 2 come upwith something 2 say*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Shadow
Enough
Lotus
why........
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Kurochi
*we're all watching, me enjoying this slightly*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Lotus
*i look back* oh..............hi
Shadow
*rolls my eyes*
Onyx
*pulls the throwing star out of my shoulder*
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Yuri
Onegai shimasu, Renshi...Korera wa mudansha Watashitachiha kunren suru kotodearu (I have a question, Master, Are these the students without rank we are to train?)
Hai (yes)
Osu *we all bow* (We understand and shall do our best)
*he smiles* i expect nothing less, u are the school's only students who are judan (10th black belt holders, spiritual and specialized experts)
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Lotus
*i stand up straight pushing my tits out a little*
Shadow
oh my god
Onyx
"slut"
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Washi
*rolls eyes slightly* "This is gonna b fun..." *i think 2 myself, looking as Yuri grabs Ren's arm*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Shadow
Lotus try to act less like a slut
Onyx
i kno it will b hard but please try
Lotus
*i glare at Onyx* u r so on my shit list cunt
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Washi
ok! *i clap once, trying to get them to stop. how i hate useless fighting* we're not here to be enemies. 1 of the keys to success is being able to rely on your team no matter what.
she has a point...though i hate to admit it...*Kurochi replies* it's called Budo, the martial way
the way of preventing violence. *Yuri replies* you don't fight unless you have no choice.
in this you prove that you have enough honor to walk away. *Ren adds* violence only leads to more violence.
If the only thing you can do is fight, you have kuzushi, loss of balance. balance is key 2 even having a chance of winning anything. *i nods*
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Lotus Onyx and Shadow
*we stare at them*
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Ren
we've got a long road ahead of us if you don't understand Budo...*i sigh softly*
I suppose u don't have a fighting style either, do you? *Kurochi looks at them*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Lotus Onyx and Shadow
*we look at each other back at them and shake our heads*
*the teacher looks that them* they are completely new it's shocking that they even won
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Ren
ah....well that explains a lot...
we shall do our best with them. *Washi replies*
ah....our last 2 members aren't here yet after all. *Yuri adds* (yes....I'm making 2 more...)
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Lotus
there is more?
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Lang-Ma
*I walk in with my sister and we bow* sorry for being late, Renshi, we stayed later at school to study
and I had to break up a fight on our way here. *Eun-Kyung adds as we straighten ourselves*
ah, you are devoted students of both your style and your school. *master replies, smiling* i am glad.
(Ok, i feel the need 2 explain the differences between the titles...Go-Souke is the master, reserved for the head of a style. Renshi is one who has mastered oneself, an expert instructor. Hanshi is a master, honorary term for the highest black belt in an organization. generally this is also the shihan and doesn't include students. Shihan is the master instructor of an organization, or "teacher of teachers". Sensei is just a normal teacher, Shidoin is an assistant teacher. Sempai is a senior student or higher ranking individual and Kohai is a student equaling rank to you)
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
so much reading.........) Lotus
*talks under her breath* i feel that we r gonna learn so much from them
Onyx
shut up Lotus
Shadow
not this again
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
oh wah... -_-" ) ~Lang-Ma
*Looks over and smiles* ah, are these the new students which you told us about?
indeed they are. *Renshi replies*
seems like we've got a lot of work on our hands, Lang-Ma. *Ren adds, looking at me* I'm glad u have patients...
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Lotus
Onyx the day I take orders from you I will be dead!
Shadow
I am so sorry for the way Lotus and Onyx are acting
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Lang-Ma
no1 is telling u 2 take orders from any1. *Eun-Kyung turns, looking directly at them* and if u do not wish 2 b here, no1 is making u stay.
*i sigh softly* what she's trying 2 say is martial arts it about a lot more then just beating people up and walking away, it is based in honor, respect, and dignity.
correct. *Ren nods* it's knowing when to fight and when to walk away
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Onyx
forget that I want revenge on the Brotherhood for what they did
Shadow
will I understand and am here to learn
Lotus
i just wanna meet guys
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Lang-Ma
revenge is pointless...*replies absently* a brief release...nothing more...
sweet at 1s...but then it turns bitter...*Yuri nods*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Lotus
*beams thinking that they liked her answer better*
Onyx
what about her *points to Lotus* she just wants to slut around
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Lang-Ma
at present it seems only 1 is truly ready to join. *Looks at Shadow* but we've been instructed to take all of u in *looks at the other 2* and we will do what we must to mold you in2 proper students.
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Lotus
*rolls her eyes*
Onyx
Well if you are gonna do that with Lotus you have a lot of work to do
Shadow
*stops Lotus from hitting Onyx* enough you two
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Lang-Ma
*sighs* come, we shall see what happens...*walks out with the rest of the group following me*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Shadow
*grabs Lotus arm so she can't hit Onyx as the three of them follow*
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Lang-Ma
*we walk into a room full of punching bags of varying styles, some mock weapons, and a big open floor* welcome to the doujo
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Shadow Lotus and Onyx
wow
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Ren
Shall we start with the bells? *I ask, looking at Lang-Ma. he nods and i walk off, grabbing Kurochi on my way*
hey! y r u taking me!?
because i dressed in the ridiculous suit last time, that's why!
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Lotus
bells?
Onyx
i thought we were gonna learn how to fight
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Lang-Ma
how many times must I explain there's more to this then just fighting? *Looks over as Kurochi walks out in a Velcro body suit with bells covering it. as he walks all the bells jingle*
explain again how i became the 1 in this...? *he looks back as Ren walks out*
we have 2 take turns. *Ren replies*
there's only 1 rule 2 this game...*Yuri says, walking over* make 1 sound, you loose.
that's right. *Eun-Kyung nods* gather as many bells as u can without making a sound.
*i pull out a small ball* oh, another thing...we work under concealment. Our name does mean Night Life after all. you have exactly 15 seconds before the smoke clears. demonstration time. *I look at Washi, and she nods and walks over* bell count? *looks at Ren*
there are exactly 275 bells of varying sizes on the suit. *he says instantly*
good. Washi, r u ready
hai. *Washi bows slightly and stands perfectly still*
go! *I throw the ball at the ground and instantly a plume of smoke raises. all that's seen is a shadow, and not a thing is heard. 15 seconds pass and the smoke clears. not a single bell is left on him, instead there's a pile just across from him* perfect as always, Washi.
Arigato, Sempai. *she bows deeply and i smile*