Darkmoon&Zutaradragon's RP's Beautiful Creatures RP

zutaradragon posted on May 29, 2013 at 01:26AM
based off the movie/book. any of those characters can be played as needed

Humans:

Dark Casters:
Jason

Light Casters:

Fine Line Casters (it's what i'm calling them, it's a balance of both dark and light):

Casters yet to be claimed (females under 16):
Samantha
Catalina
last edited on Jun 07, 2013 at 05:01PM

Darkmoon&Zutaradragon's RP's 201 返信

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 201

1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
Samantha
*i walk in2 the school for the 1st time...the new kid again* ah, their's our newest student! *the teacher says* welcome to Gatlin.
thanks u. *i say, void of emotions...as usual. a girl with raven black hair looks at me and i sigh softly. everyone knows the Duchannes...especially Lena....the 1st 1 to be claimed by both light and dark...i didn't know i'd find her here*
y don't u take a seat....in any of the empty seats.
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
(I will post a profile as soon as I can post a pic with it she is a caster yet 2 b clamed tho)
Catalina
*I cower in a corner in the attic scarred hurt and alone. I hear the front door open and I shudder* "he's back from work already?" *I hear footsteps getting closer the attic pull-down door*
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
Samantha
*i sigh softly n sit next 2 a guy with long black hair n who appears 2 have black eyeliner on. he's surrounded by a dark aura n as soon as i sit i start drawing*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Catalina
*I watch as my foster father climbs into the attic* 'plz don't c me'
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
Samantha
*the teacher's talking n i keep drawing what i c in his aura* "what's up with this guy...he's so dark...."
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
*i whimper as he gets closer* "plz dont hurt me"
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
Samantha
*the teacher hands out homework and the bell rings as i finish the picture and we all run out the building*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Catalina
good morning Catalina
*i look up at him*
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
Samantha
*suddenly i feel this really bad aura from somewhere else n find myself running blindly 2 a house i do not know* y....do i do this 2 myself...*i mutter as i hide in some bushes watching the house*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Catalina
*he takes up a knife and starts cutting me*
*i scream so loudly i kno that ppl outside can hear*
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Samantha
*my pupils narrow and the shadows swirl around me, sending me up and thro the small window of the attic of the house where i c a girl being cut by a man and i growl, the shadows of the basement coming alive and swirling around the man b4 pinning him against a wall firmly* y is it every town i end up in has at least 1 asshole like u? *i snap, glaring at him as small balls of dark purple flames spiral around me*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Catalina
*i pass out*
w-who r u
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Samantha
i have many names...none of which i value so little i would let u speak it. *i growl, turning part of the shadows holding him in2 flames hot enough to melt steal* i can also sense you're hiding something else...other then a poor little girl from the world so no1 can know what you're doing 2 her...(4 some reason it's ot letting me respond to messages, only forums)
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Catalina
*he screams wit fear/pain*
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Samantha
so tell me...*my pupils pulse slightly, making him have 2 tell me the truth* what...is it ur hiding about this girl...that not even she knows...*i let the flames cool slightly so he can speak*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Catalina
nothing (he dont kno about Cat)
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Samantha (well that's good 2 kno now....)
*my eyes narrow* then ur useless...*growls* SOMETHING brought me here and it wasn't just ur cruelty 2 an innocent child. *i grumble* either way, u don't deserve 2 keep her with u...i have this disgusting feeling this isn't the 1st time u've done this and it wouldn't b ur last despite this happening...plus, my own protection comes b4 the life of a scumbag...*growls the last part, walking over and gently grabbing the girl* good bye...*smirks and takes control of the blood in his veins, making it all rush in2 his heart and making it explode and gracefully jumps out the window with the girl in my arms, landing perfectly and running off, knowing the flames i left would slowly start burning normal colors and eventually set the house in2 flames*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Catalina
*I groan softly*
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Samantha
*stops in the forest near my house and closes my eyes, healing her completely using my energy* good thing my name in Japan was Genki (Genki means energy and she definitely has way 2 much)
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Catalina
*my eyes flutter*
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Samantha
*looks down at her n smiles*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Catalina
*I slowly open my eyes* r u an angel
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Samantha
ur the 1st tht's asked tht...most of the people in this god forsaken town look at me like i work 4 the devil...n i only just got here...
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Catalina
*i smile weakly8 ur my saviour
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Samantha
i only did what was right...*looks n notices a bit of smoke from the fire n smiles*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Catalina
thank u
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Samantha
no problem... "there's something about this girl...that she doesn't know....and i don't yet kno...but i DO intend to find out and i WILL get to the bottom of this"
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Catalina
*i try to stand*
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Samantha
*Helps her 2 her feet* he won't ever hurt u again...i made sure of that...
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Catalina
but......where will i go
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Samantha
u can stay with me. *smiles warmly* i've got my own place not far from here...
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Catalina
*i smile* u would let me do that?
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Samantha
of course. i wouldn't just save u then leave u despite what every1 thinks of me...
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Catalina
u may be my first friend and i dont even kno ur name
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Samantha
*smiles* as life goes on u learn a name is only a label we use 2 stop from us yelling out 'hey you!' *i reply* my name is Samantha...u can call me Sam...
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Catalina
Catalina........you can call me Cat it you wanna
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Samantha
*sees my cottage come in2 view and smiles* ok Cat...i hope you like animals. *smiles* up till now, they've been my only friends...
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Catalina
I don't kno........i have never been around any
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Samantha
then i guess we'll find out...*whistles softly n birds slowly start 2 surround us in the branches*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Catalina
*i gasp*
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Samantha
*whistles softly and holds out my hand. 1 flies over and lands gently in my hand, cuddling in2 it* (this bird)
 ~Samantha *whistles softly and holds out my hand. 1 flies over and lands gently in my hand, cuddling
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Catalina
it's..........cute
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Samantha
I work best with nature...*smiles n gently pets the bird's head*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Catalina
that is so awesome
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Samantha
if u hold out ur hand, i'm sure i can find 1 for u as well...
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Catalina
*i slowly hold out my hand*
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Samantha
*smiles and whistles softly. another small bird flies down and timidly hovers over your hand before landing in it gently*
 ~Samantha *smiles and whistles softly. another small bird flies down and timidly hovers over your ha
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Catalina
It's beautiful
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Samantha
*it tweets happily and i smile* she likes u 2.
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Catalina
*smiles*