Darkmoon&Zutaradragon's RP's The American Beauty rp

darkmoon47 posted on Oct 29, 2011 at 05:40AM
RP #2................the American Beauty RP

Darkmoon&Zutaradragon's RP's 291 返信

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 291

1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
(I'm using Rachael Crawford 4 dis 1..................... and plz tell me u remember what i told u about her)*i lay on the bed txting Jessica when i hear the door open i look up,c Ricky and force a smile*"oh god what does he want"
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
(i do....and please remember what i told u....O.O now....i gotta think of a name and crap...shit...short notice and no ideas...-_-)
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
(i can help u i'm good at making ppl 4 RPs)
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
*i walk around the old, creaky house and smile at grandpa* how's it going? *i sign. he smiles back*
goin' good. *he says. he was able 2 hear b4 he got older, so he can still talk* hows about u?
i'm doin' good 2. *i sign back* grandma still hiding in ur room?
think so. *he replies* i don't understand y she gets so mad at everyone.
i don't eather. *i sign back, remembering quite clearly how she had yelled at me last night, saying i was the reason her daughter was dead*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
can i come in *he asks*
*i nod*
*he sighs*u have 2 start talking around me again u kno this right
*i nod again*
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
anyways, it's early. what r u gonna do with the rest of the day? *Grandpa asks. i smile* wait, that's a dumb question...ur eather going skating, taking ur video camera and walking, going 2 c Ricky, or possably all 3.
*i nod* all 3. *i sign, slipping my skates on and grabbing my camera* bye grandpa. *i sign, waving and taking off down the street*
 anyways, it's early. what r u gonna do with the rest of the day? *Grandpa asks. i smile* wait, that's
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
*he sighs again* Rachael..........i have 2 tell u something.........but in order 4 me 2 do that i need u 2 4give me
*i give him an "are u fucking kidding me" look*
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
*i take off down the streets fast with my camera out and video taping. i just love the way the world blures in the camera. i slow down as a breeze blows by and i turn 2 look at the pile of leaves i just skated through. they blow away, all one dirrection..all except 2 of them. those 2 fly straight up into the air and swirl around, like they were dancing. as i watch this, i can't help but think of me and Ricky....in a few ways this resembles us....we'll never go with the rest of the crowd and we'll always stick 2gether*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
*he looks at me*Rach...........i..........
*i look down*
will u plz say something
*i shake my head*
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
*i wait until they finaly stop swirling in the air b4 i take off again* wonder if there's anyone at the sk8 park. *i mutter as the song "Dance With The Devil" comes on my MP3 and i sing along softly and keep sk8ing. i turn 2 avoid a group of popular girls b4 they spot and me practice some moves while keeping the camera steady in my hands and watching everything swirl. Ricky got me into this, i think. i really do need a new camera though. this one's an old piece of crap....i'll end up using christmas money 2 get a new one. then this should all look cooler. maybe i can get grandpa 2 get me one*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
look i can't tell u until u 4give me
*i roll my eyes*
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
*i sk8 even faster until i reach the abandoned sk8 park. best place in the world 2 hang out. no one here 2 annoy me and no one here 2 compeat with. i shut the camera off and put on a helmet with a camera inbedded into it and take off onto the ramps*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
or at least say something
*i cock my head 2 the right and look at him*
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
*i shoot through the half-pipe tunnel and go about half way up the side before weeving back and up the other side and into the Bowl, shooting up the side and i do some fancy foot work on the way down. somehow i suk with a sk8 board but i'm great on sk8s. i shoot through the other side of the tunnel and into the bigger Bowl area and out of it easily, ramping about 10 feet b4 landing and shooting up the ramp by the stairs* (here's the abandon sk8 park, only a much simpiler picture. on the area that's not shown it has a bunch of ramps and it's surrounded by old, rusty fences. and, of corse, the trees r dead cos it's abandon. it's also not well kept, but since it's made of concreat that doesn't do much 2 the ramps and stuff)
 *i shoot through the half-pipe tunnel and go about half way up the side before weeving back and up th
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
(oh idc lol)i kno u can talk i've heard u do it
*i look at him*
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
*i jump onto the rail and glide down, then make a leap b4 i get 2 the end and land on the edge of the bowl, leaning back 2 balance myself and slide along the edge of it b4 going back into it and working on my moves*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
*he sighs sits down beside me and touches my arm*
*i flinch*
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
*i shoot out of the bowl and touch my toes b4 i sk8 2 the old radeo that i'd fixed up and reach into my backpack. i sigh and drop it off beside it, pulling out the CD "The Rising Tide" my fav. Fort Minor CD and put it in. the entire park was abandong so no one would know. the entire place explodes withh the music and i realize it's a good thing everything around this place was abandon 2. i've got it 2 myself*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Rachael i'm not gonna hurt u
"oh yea how can i b so sure"
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
*i dart around the plce practicing moves and trying 2 find new ones*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
plz Rach...............
*i look at him then at the door*
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
*i finally shoot out of the bowl and glide 2 my bag, pulling the CD out and putting it away, then taking off with the camera. well, that was fun. the song Bats In The Belfry comes on my MP3 and i find myself singing along softly* i always say yes, but usually i won't. *i keep up with the song* (and that is a real song, btw)
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
(good 2 kno now when is she gonna get 2 the house)wha....Rach......
*i glare at him then point 2 the door*
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
(right about now...there's a song called Photogenic, Schizofrenic You) *as i sk8 i go by Ricky's house and deside 2 back up, sk8ing back 2 the door and walking up the steps and pulling the sk8s off and switching 2 shoes b4 ringing the door bell*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
(ok den let the good times begin lol) *Ricky sighs and answers the door* thank god. i need ur help.

*I wait till i'm sure He can't hear me*finally
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
ok sure, of corse i'll help u. *i smile*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
thanks.........ok do you kno Rachael
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
u've talked about her but i've never met her. *i reply*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
ok well i need u 2 help me get her 2 4give me
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
i can try. *i nod slightly*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
thx she's upstairs in her room i'd go with u but she doesn't talk around me
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
ok...i'll do my best. *i smile, kissing his cheak and walking upstairs and find her door open* hey, knock knock. *i knock on the open door and smile at her* can i come in?
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
*i look past her and c that Ricky isn't there* yea sure
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
*i smile and walk in, sitting on the bed beside her, realizing this might b ez-er if i knew what he'd done that needed forgiven* i'm Kesi.
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Rachael.........
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
good 2 meet cha' Racheal. *i smile, trying 2 appere non-threatening...not ez in head 2 toe leather....or sk8 outfits in general*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
same here..........so y r u here
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
just 2 chat, i guess. *i shrug slightly*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
oh ok 4 a sec i thought HE sent u
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
*"u don't need that info..." i think 2 myself* s'all good. don't do charity work. *i make something up on the spot that sounds good and, after reading her eyes, might please her as well. best way 2 get what u want is 2 appeal 2 the person*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
*i smile* so what do u wanna talk about
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
*"don't jump right in....more information comes 2 those who r patiant and pick the brains of those being questioned..." i think "but what 2 talk about 2 ease her into it..." i add into the thoughts b4* i was gonna ask the same. i've never been very good with conversations. *i rub the back of my neck, slightly embarissed* usually i just make myself look like a fool...*damn.....i think i might sound retarded...maybe something happened when i was little....*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
well uh...........y r u dressed like that
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
oh, sk8 style. *i reply with a smile* all my stuff is punk or sk8.
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
i sk8 2 but i don't wear stuff like that
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
i'm totaly sk8 and punk. i don't do much else. well...other then break dance...
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
u break dance really
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
yeah, it's just a hobby of mine.
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
wow.............that's awesome "y doesn't she jst ask"
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
what do u do 4 fun? *i ask out of curiosity*