Dark Shadows Unavailability of some collections!!!

Bonnibell posted on Apr 02, 2010 at 01:18AM
I started watching a few months ago on DVD and now Netflix cannot get a hold of Collection 10! They claim it does't exist, but that because companies don't normally reproduce the older shows, it could be a while. I am so frustrated! Does anyone run into this and is there maybe a place where I could write to and rent it? I am so in love with DS. Also,looking ahead, no Collection 14!!

Dark Shadows 12 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 samgracesmom said…
Have you tried your local public library? That's where I get my Dark Shadows DVDs whenever I want to watch them. I've seen the whole series several times over in recent years.
sandrahawkins commented…
DARK SHADOWS is one of the the best American ゴシック of all time. It is really great, with mixed of hilarious scenes and horror soap opera. I really adore Barnabas Collins for his terrific 芝居 and also the rest of the actors from this show. This 表示する has reached the DISTINCTION によって having the extremely incredible factors that a TV 表示する must have - some funny scenes, creepy horror moments, great 芝居 from all of the characters and most specially is the well-written storyline. It's a good thing it's available on DVD boxset. Me and wife bought a copy from yourdvdcorner . com which happens to be a great set because it has all the entire episodes from full seasons of this 表示する and The Beginning, as well. This is one of the unique and best classic 表示する I’ve ever seen. 移動する over True Blood, Vampire Diaries, Twilight fans, The original vampire 表示する is here and for me DARK SHADOW still rule! 1年以上前
1年以上前 nancyht said…
cduniverse.com has nearly all of them.
1年以上前 DSFAN22 said…
Ebay?
1年以上前 redkenyunker said…
hmmm
i am also haveing same prob w/ netflix,,,, if u here anything pass along as ill do the same!!!!! ty
1年以上前 samvimes12 said…
mpihomevideo has the whole kit and kaboodle of DS shows.
1年以上前 haydensterling said…
they're playing about 200 episodes of dark shadows on streaming netflix and i'm watching right now!
1年以上前 Bonnibell said…
I am so sorry I did not respond. I just never came back..I am so sorry. I appreciate all the ideas. I'll check Netflix and also the library. Thank you all. This is the first time I have been notified by email that there even was a response.
1年以上前 judybullsgap said…
smile
hello i have all kinds of dark shadows movies an books, let me know what you need
1年以上前 emymonsterraaw said…
Yeah I hit the netflix wall myself. I decided to bite the bullet and by the whole thing with cash from my first paycheck. I have not regretted it! yeah the vertical stack of dvd's is larger than some dogs, but man, I am so happy to own it all!
1年以上前 jester1345 said…
1年以上前 msclea2012 said…
wink
don't bother with net flix or universal. try mpi home video or ebay. I have all the volumes because like you i am a huge ds fan. you will find all of them at the places i mentioned. And they are reasonably priced.
1年以上前 DSfan3 said…
Buy any of the dvd collections on Amazon. From the very
beginning to the final episode, there are 32 collections.
I have it all, plus the 2 movies, the Bloopers, the Fan
Favorotes, and the series remake made a few years later.
It's all worth seeing...and owning.