Damon & Elena damon & elena ファン フォーラ chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 8401-8450 of 14056

1年以上前 katie15 said…
I thought he was hot as well! But I was trying to figure out who he was throughout the film lmao

I went to see it at about half 8 last night and when it finished there were no buses going near where I live and my friends all live near me so we have to walk all the way home and it takes about an hour and it was about half 10 lmao..
1年以上前 Sunbathe said…
Bye Anj!

That really sucks!
At least you were with friends and didn't walk it alone, though!
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 katie15 said…
big smile
Yeah it always happens to us. It's quite funny though lol.
1年以上前 Sunbathe said…
Sounds funny! xD

Well I am going to go tan at my neighbors pool for a little bit... I'll be back later.
Bye Katie! ♥
1年以上前 iceprincess7492 said…
hey girls, back from dinner... what r u'll upto now???
bye nicole!
1年以上前 katie15 said…
big smile
Bye Nicole!

Nothing much Anj, you?
nothing much either, was thinking of seeing some supernatural in a little while, have u seen it???
1年以上前 katie15 said…
big smile
Yes, it's a really good series ;)
yep its really amazing!!! i started it just recently though, wasn't a really big fan of seeing scary/thriller type movies or tv shows but after spnt, i love it!!!! i'm finishing season 2 by tomorrow hopefully, got only 4 episodes left to watch...

so who's ur fav winchester brother??
1年以上前 katie15 said…
big smile
Dean by far, although I love Sam as well ;) You?
same here, its tough to choose b/w both but i'm leaning a bit more towards Dean... i just love his character!!!! and i've loved jensen ackles since he was in smallville
1年以上前 epicdelena4ever said…
i'm watching spnt right now lol! it on tv ahah
cool! which season is on?? oh and hey Klea!!
1年以上前 katie15 said…
Hey Klea! What's up?

Have either of you girls watched OTH?
i have, but i lost track of a few episodes of s6 and saw the finale, after that havent seen 7 at all... but i did read about some things that happen, i was... surprised by it all a little...
it's season 3 lol like towards the middle epsidoes
mhh i've seen random epsiodes of oth...didn't like them!
oh okay, i have season 4 airing here, so its pointless for me to watch it on tv...
1年以上前 katie15 said…
I only like the earlier seasons of OTH, when Brucas were together. Leyton makes me want to puke.
hmm... i just decided that OTH isn't really for me... never really enjoyed it after season 4 much...
^ yeah oth needs to be done! i mean 7 season come on!!!..the story lines are boring now.
1年以上前 katie15 said…
big smile
Season 7 definately is stupid. I think Brucas should have been end game and then it should have finished ;)
and the 8th season is starting in September... i mean they should have ended it by now... i guess it is gonna be the last one, coz all the cast members have a contract till season 8 only...
wait what!!! ther is 8 seasons! i thot there was 7 lmaooo ..DAMN now it really nedds to be done..i mean do that many people watch it! god! i hope we get 7 seasons of tvd!
last edited 1年以上前
hehehe the 7th season finished already Klea, season 8 starts on 14th Sept this fall...
1年以上前 katie15 said…
big smile
Season 8 hasn't started yet Klea ;)
so what other tv shows do u two watch???
haha ok lol! i dont watch it so i don;t care but lol SO DAMN EXCITED FOR SEPT 9th!!!!! school for me starts sept 1 then we have the 4 day labor day weekend then i'll just be like UGH get to thursday already!
hehe yea i've marked my calendar also for 9th!!!!
1年以上前 katie15 said…
big smile
Omg Klea you start school on the 1st? I have never started a school/college year till later then that. The college year starts up again for me this year 14th September.XD
crying
i have college already :'( and the next long holiday i get is directly in november for 3 weeks...
LMAOOO the 14th damn that is late! and lol i'm not in college sooo yeahh i'm starting my junior year in high school lOL!
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 katie15 said…
big smile
Klea how old are you? XD
17 lol
1年以上前 katie15 said…
laugh
So am I! Small world rofl
i just turned 18 in april, i'm younger than everyone in my class... they're mostly 19 or even 20...
1年以上前 katie15 said…
big smile
I'm 18 in December XD
so u '92 born???
cool lol! did u guys hear the VRO with nina, ian and pual...casue i didn't and i really want to!
nope, i didnt hear it either...
1年以上前 katie15 said…
Yeah I was born at the end of 1992.

Klea, no, but I want to know too!
smile
anyway, i gtg now... its been fun chatting with u girls!! i'm going to see my SPNT now, i might come back later... bye!!!
1年以上前 katie15 said…
kiss
Bye Anj!
1年以上前 chairbuck12 said…
anyone on to chat?
1年以上前 laurik2007 said…
big smile
Me!
1年以上前 Sunbathe said…
Christy are you still here?
1年以上前 laurik2007 said…
sad
Anyone here? It's so hard to find you guys:(
hey! LOL i just read that we delena fans only want delena cause of ians "beauty" apperantly all we care about is looks! ROFL!>>>people are SO jealous!
1年以上前 Sunbathe said…
^ Klea, I read that too.
It made me burst out laughing! I mean, the same thing could be easily said for Bamon. "They only ship Bamon because of Ian's beauty"
Some people seriously need to get over themselves.

It ridiculous how we're always accused of such things... like not reading the books, for example. The books are the REASON most of us love Delena like we do.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 DeanandDamon said…
hey guys! havent been here in like two days. anyway of course damon's beauty is a major factor cause we can all admit it just wudnt be the same w/ some ugly dude or paul wesley (sorry paul but now u always remind me of stefan and i cant help but cringe). but there is so much more to damon that we love. beauty isnt enough to build such a fan base. i know many pretty ppl who look ugly to me b/c of their personality.