Damon & Elena The delena quote thread

epicdelena4ever posted on Jul 25, 2011 at 04:44AM
Post ANY quotes that remind you of delena!

Damon & Elena 12 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 escada said…
"If You're In Love With Two People, Pick The Second One. If You Really Loved The First, You Wouldn't Fallen For The Second."

1年以上前 traceypharm said…
heart
"Love is friendship set on fire." - Jeremy Taylor
1年以上前 traceypharm said…
heart
"To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed." -unknown
1年以上前 traceypharm said…
heart
"You come to love not by finding the perefect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly." -Sam Keen
1年以上前 traceypharm said…
kiss
"So dear I love him that with him,
All deaths I could endure.
Without him, live no life."
- William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet
1年以上前 soffi said…
love and hate aren't blind..........they are just blinded by the fire the've got inside :D
1年以上前 ILoveYouDelena said…
heart
"Sometimes what you want isnt always what you get, but in the end what you get is so much better than what you wanted"

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away"

"Whats meant to be will always find a away"

"You were my strength when i was weak, you were my voice when i couldn't speak, you were my eyes when i couldn't see, you saw the best there was in me"

"Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart"

"To the world you may only be one person, but to one person you may be the world"
 "Sometimes what あなた want isnt always what あなた get, but in the end what あなた get is so much better than
1年以上前 traceypharm said…
heart
"In real love you want the other person's good. In romantic love you want the other person."
Margaret Anderson
1年以上前 traceypharm said…
heart
"In my wildest dreams, you always play the hero. In my darkest hour of night, you rescue me, you save my life."
Bliss and Cerney
1年以上前 traceypharm said…
heart
"Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own."
Robert Heinlein
1年以上前 traceypharm said…
heart
"Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away; and all the things I want to say can find no voice. Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak my heart."
Robert Sexton
 "Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away; and all the things I want to say can find no voice. Th
1年以上前 traceypharm said…
heart
"True love begins when nothing is looked for in return."
Antoine De Saint-Exupery