Damon & Bonnie Bonnie&Damon closer in season Three?

DamonsLilBird posted on May 17, 2011 at 03:43PM
So I wanted to bloody post this up before it slips meh deranged mind or meh time runs up, I know season three is about The O's (Originals). An Delena but I just now restored meh bamon love and hope may b; becuz after rewatching that horrible eppy they called finale. I saw loopy holes (yes loopy holes bare with meh mates) One of them being Stefan is M.I.A.L.S. (MISSING IN ACTION LIKE SERIOUSLY) while his pet Doll get's cozzy with Damon. I truly have no problem with DE happing other than their fans an the writer's shoving them in our faces twenty for seven but as they, get closer so does Bonnie and Him (hopefully).Another Jere's ex girl friends Now suddenly are here but are they spirits? That's the long question sum fans are asking themselves epsecailly on Anna's part we all know Janna's fanbase is much bigger than Beer-Me! What I'm trying to say in this mixed up way is that while Beer-Me and Delena have everything right now,that's only becuz Stefan is gone and Bonnie is brainwashed. Once Season3 comes on DE an JB will be faces 0f the past becuz Elame is gonna want to find Stefan yet used Damon cuz she's lonely (Lol plz) Bonnie will have to deal with her choices she's been making,in the name of Salvatore. Yet right down that path is Damon becuz he too will be going threw the spins. When he realizes Elame still loves Stefan and is using him for comfort. Again what meh is trying so hard to explained and ask is Will DB get closer in season 3 and how will it effect the other couples bonds?
save

Damon & Bonnie 20 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 AngelGirl1992 said…
smile
First of all the bamon relationship will grow and evolve. So its natural that they get a but closer. I say we will have partnership and being friendly. Almost like they are friends. But of course both of denying it sounds typical bamon in my ipinion.
1年以上前 aceg said…
laugh
Or a couple of heated make out sessions under extreme circumstences.
1年以上前 BB8fan said…
big smile
Lol, Ace! Only in our Bamon dreams!! That would be UNBELIEVABLE!...I have HIGH hopes for Bamon this season! And I don't think it at all a BIT unreasonable! I expect to MAYBE get their banter back in the beginning of season 3, which I will LOVE! Then I expect a partnership beginning/mid season! Then I expect a friendship mid-season. And by the end, I expect a CLOSE friendship!! They're buddies, confidants, chums, she laughs at his jokes! She starts to really KNOW him and recognize his behavior and reckless obsession with Elena! And he starts to REALLY know her as well! I'm expecting a REALLY close, I'm talking rivaling Damon/Alaric, friendship between Bonnie and Damon, with still LOADS of banter and off the CHARTS UST!!! This is what I hope, and expect, and I will LOVE it!!! LOVE every minute of the building moments! BAMON. IS. THE. BEST!!!!!
1年以上前 silvina19 said…
mischievous
guys i love how you think!!!! lol
1年以上前 BB8fan said…
wink
Lol. Thanks Silvina!
1年以上前 KeliaBennett said…
laugh
lol I truly hope TVD is headed down that road...I really do.
1年以上前 AngelGirl1992 said…
They have to. Bamon will continue to grow and evolve. So it is pretty obvious that season 3 is a Bamon partnership and even a shallow friendship.
1年以上前 aceg said…
Ani, I was thinking they enter a huanted house with spirits during one of their team-up mission lol, and they were posessed by two of the spirits who were lovers in pre-existence...and then... Come on bamonators should be rewarded for our patience, just once :D
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 SalvatoreBroFTW said…
^ omg nice idea but how bout instead of both of them getting posessed it could be only one posessed and the other normal.
like bonnie is posessed and she is ALL OVER damon .. i would love to see his reaction :P ... it could even be the other way around lol
1年以上前 silvina19 said…
heart
i know i said it before but i love how you think guys!! excellent ideas!!!
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 DamonsLilBird said…
smile
LOl you mates are truly funny Im gonna stick on for Bamon Scenes and Stefan and Klaus mayb sum Caroline and matt if there's any lol but I do belived. (Hopes) that Damon and Bonnie are on their way too common ground like making the other feel better when their down bout, Elame and Germs. *Wink wink lol* Who knows mayb the writers will hear Bamon fans heart next season?
1年以上前 aceg said…
big smile
Sara Wow that is such a great idea you have! Damon would so play alone with possessed Bonnie lol. I'd love to see Bonnie's reaction after she regain her consciousness fully aware of her and Damon's getting dirty...
1年以上前 BB8fan said…
mischievous
YES, Ace!!! YES Sarah!!! Would pay MONEY to see this!!! Would be INCREDIBLE!!!! GOSH!!! If only the Kevin and Julie were only HALF as creative as you guys!!! Bamon fans come up with the BEST storylines!!! Geez! We make it nearly IMPOSSIBLE for the writers to live up to! Lol. But they've got to start giving us SOMETHING soon! REALLY not kidding! These what if scenarios are taking a tole on me, and I'm READY for some yummy Bamon ACTION!!! :D
1年以上前 BB8fan said…
mischievous
And yes, Ace!!! Damon would SOO go along with it!!! I'd LOVE to see him go along with it!!!! And YES, Bonnie's reaction to knowing all she did TO and WITH Damon, would be AMAZING!!!! Gosh I'd be like the happiest person on the PLANET if this happened!!! :D :D :D
1年以上前 silvina19 said…
mischievous
someone made a fanfic about this!!! PLEASE!!!! LOL
big smile
I would pay alot of yen a peso's so plz lol just bloody make a story.
1年以上前 Frenchiie said…
My dream is for Damon to come Bonnie's house and she invites him in and they go cuddle together in her bed & tell each other how much they love each other. But I have a feeling that won't be happening not at least till season 5/6 or possibly even 7. It depends how much in a good mood these writers are in.

& BTW this is such a fun thread! You guys crack me up!
last edited 1年以上前
laugh
LOL@Frenchiie your bloody wiggy mate and I dreamnt that way too once before then it went to flippin hell.
1年以上前 Tigerlily888 said…
BAMON WILL HAPPEN!
BRING IN S3!
We must have patience!
Great Post!X
1年以上前 Tigerlily888 said…
My dream is Bonnie says to Damon and Elena she's coming to save Stefan-Damon goes okay! They trick Elena and leave her behind-THE SET OFF ON THE QUEST TOGETHER!!!!!