Damon & Bonnie When did あなた start shipping bonnie and Damon

cizzi-B posted on Apr 06, 2011 at 08:01AM
This topic has probably been done before but when did bamon shipping start for you?in books it was when bonnie unknowingly gripped damns arm in Vickies house(the reunion).I'm not sure about the tv show but probably the car park scene lol so...what about you?
last edited on Apr 06, 2011 at 09:22AM

Damon & Bonnie 22 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 katesbon said…
the season feneale !!!i was delena fan and i always knew bamon has more connection and i loved them but my first ship was delena after the feneale i ship both then at plan b i dropped delena and bamon become my OTP AND DELENA BECOME WELL MY MOST HATED SHIP bamon love does tht to me!!
1年以上前 cizzi-B said…
big smile
@katesbon yeah the bamon love is powerful lol I bet more people will ship bamon after the new episodes well I hope so anyway haha (thanks for answering my post!)
1年以上前 AngelusB said…
I loved them from the beginning of season one.
1年以上前 terapsina said…
I loved them from the moment they first stepped on screen, the chemistry was sizzling and as I already loved both characters it wasn't hard to imagine how good they could be together. Everything since has only cemented my resolve for them to remain my OTP.
1年以上前 elena1 said…
heart
I love them from Dark runion(book)
1年以上前 uluai said…
heart
i love the idea of them since damon kiss her on alaric´s party!!! but book after book i fell in love with them!!
1年以上前 SalvatoreBroFTW said…
heart
i loved them from the season 2 scene, the one at tyler's dad's funeral!! they were burning my screen down!!
1年以上前 aceg said…
They became my guilty pleasure after their snarky confrontation in hollyween party . My love for them has fully blossomed after Isobel. The Founders's Day turn me into a complete Bamon fan. It took me quite a time to fully appreciate their great potential and epicness.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Kurenai24 said…
Well I was avoiding tvd but then I came across a clip and it was the parking lot scene and I immediately thought, "who's that hot guy?" and then I thought "I wonder if they're together now?" (since I always catch shows late) and lo and be hold when I did start watching tvd I still shipped them.
1年以上前 nightfall_kiss said…
heart
From the first book at Alaric's party, I like them and I have started to ship them from the dark reunion, it has been over 6 years that I'm shipping them.In show I love them from the moment of 1.09 History Repeating.Actually they are the only reason I started to watch the show, In my opinion most book fans are : D :D and most of them are leaving as Writers are trying to turn books for Twilight teens which is not the novel series.For example, I actually like Elena in books as she is not perfect ,In show they have made her Bella.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 beepo123 said…
I started shipping them after the finale. I'll admit that I was a Delena fan in the beginning of season one, but I could already tell from the start of the show that Delena was a doomed ship (love triangle with two brothers? come on) and I didn't want to ship a couple that I knew was failed. Then I started getting really interested in Bonnie's storyline with the witch stuff. I stopped watching TVD half way through the first season because I was too busy, but then I caught up with it online. Honestly the thing that really got me shipping them was this wonderful fic
link

I was sifting through TVD fics and spotted this. I thought 'Huh, Damon and Bonnie, the ones who hate each other, that would be an interesting pairing.' So I gave it a shot and loved their ship immediately. I had never even considered them being a couple on the show but I knew that I always liked their scenes together. When I skimmed through the books and saw that they had a deep connection and were going to end up together, that just made me love Bamon even more. Now Bamon is my OTP <3
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 uluai said…
Nightfall_kiss me too, i have been waiting 6 years to see them together!! They are my reason to watch the show!!
1年以上前 KazceyLov said…
heart
i never read the book but i start to like them on the show and then the books
1年以上前 ducky8abug said…
smile
Hola,

I've been shipping Bonnie and Damon since the DAWN of MANKIND. Since the beginning of our genesis, I have memorized, imprinted and branded this pair on my mind in every scope imaginable and that all-too consuming, unrelentless passino shows no signs of slowing down.

Actually, I've shipped them from the book series. The bathtub scene did the trick, and the very beginning of their meeting. I'd forgotten about it, actually, until a friend turned me onto the televised version. She said Jasmine Guy was on the show, so I began watching, and I've been a fan of Bon-Bon and Dammy-whammy ever since.
1年以上前 Maximumridefan said…
smile
The books: The Clearing scene in Dark Reunion. One of my favorite scenes in the books. I never shipped Delena in the books because before that, I was a dedicated Stelena fan. But Bamon has now taken their place as my OPT.

The Show: Since the famous parking lot scene, like many others. :)
1年以上前 AngelGirl1992 said…
I loved Bamon since the age of 13 when I basically took the vampire diaries books in me. I adored their scenes in Dark Reunion. ADORABLE. How gentle Damon is with her.

Show: the infamous parking lot scene.
1年以上前 nightfall_kiss said…
Uluai, :D, yup they are the only reason for my watching the show, writers in show should know that there are some Bamon fans who are loving Bamon from 6/7 or even 10 years and it's not fair to them if they don't give Bamon connection like books.From the age of 15, I'm shipping them, now I'm 21.
1年以上前 helomusic said…
smile
I start the Vampire Diaries books at the end of my first year of college so 3 years ago it's quite bad more thought I never thought I would have been in a fandom and meet people, fight with people because of it! I started to like the idea of them when I read the part at Alaric's party and then they can of became my AU couple and when I read the bathtub scene it just made me love them and they let AU couple status to I LOVE THAT SHIP status! Then I started to look for more of their scene on the books and I nearly died when I read SS since it's mainly (or mostly completely) a DE book!
For the show, I started it with a huge reserve, since most of the things have change I didn't know if I would watch it or not then I watched it and find it kind of annoying first, then they develop the witch part for Bonnie and it had a big potential so I watched it more then I saw the scene between Damon and Bonnie when she's the witch costume and refused to give "Caroline"'s medallion I find it intriguing and then the parking scene was the moment I started to completely like the idea of them as a couple and the episode passed and I became a huge fan!
This how I became a DB fan!
1年以上前 cizzi-B said…
smile
Hey every one!thanks for the responses!they have been really interesting to read was kinda annoyed with ss cos of the lack of bamon but I could even find some there!Lolit will always be bamon for me!lol xoxo
1年以上前 Damon-Bamon12 said…
tongue
AH! I haven't said anything!

Books: Since they introduced Bonnie M. in the books, she's been my favorite character. Then when Damon started flirting with her at Alaric's party... I started seeing something between them. Now in Dark Reunion I became a hard-core Bamonator. Nightfall... I started seeing Damon caring for her and I knew that there was a possibility between them. Shadow Souls... total Delena book, but I didn't skip the DE scenes, I read the WHOLE book. Now Midnight... *screams* Damon kissies her AGAIN! I think he kissies Bonnie more than Elena. He calls her, his little bird, redbird, kitten... so cute. I was... erm... I think 11 when I started shipping them, now I'm barely 13.

Show: Well... I already shipped them since the first episode. I was SO excited to see the Bamon scenes like the book, but... meh. No Bamon connection like the books. Of course I love the whole Eye Sex thing, hate relationship, and Damon ''caring'' for Bonnie since The Lats Dance. But I ship Stelena more than Bamon on the show. Sorry... I'm a total hard-core Book Bamon fan and I hope we get Bamon on the show... =P
1年以上前 cizzi-B said…
laugh
^I'm a total bamon fan in the books aswell and if given a choice I'd pick book bamon too:)sorry I know this thread Is old but kinda forgot I started it and just thought I check it out today lol xoxo
1年以上前 LuCe60bis said…
I was never interested in the triangle story, and it was the reason i didnt wanted to watch the show in the first place, but i did ><, i though i would have been rooting for Delena, but i found Stelena extremly cute and so different from Edward&Bella (who i hate), i liked them. But i was mostly interested in the character of Bonnie, this beautiful girl who lived in Elena's shadow. and I love witches :P. I liked the idea of Bamon from the start, but i started shipping them when i saw their confrontation in the Halloween episode. Some people called me crazy, because for them, Bonnie is not even an option, so i looked on FF to see if i was that crazy, and i saw there was a fanbase and i learned a connection existed in the books, my hope, my love immediatly grew up, i was so happy to see people who was thinking like me :D. Since then i'm a Bamon fan and i will be till the end <3