Damon & Bonnie The preimere

01trugirl posted on Sep 16, 2011 at 01:18AM
Man one Bonnie scene is all we got and that was a stupid video chat with Jeremy. I thought for sure that she would be in the eppy more for Elena's party.
save

Damon & Bonnie 13 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 kindhiya3 said…
wink
Seriously writers!!!! Are you FUCKING kidding us? That was à bad premiere with no surprise... This epi suck as hell...and make me laugh because that was so disapointed. I will continue tomorow because i have to sleep now... Xoxo
1年以上前 samjhart said…
hmmm
Watched it..so underwhelmed tbh..
1年以上前 01trugirl said…
angry
yeah I know. I was so happy for it to finally come back and then we don't get any Bonnie. This show is lucky i like stefen,damon and stelena.
1年以上前 aceg said…
does anyone knows the rating for the premiere?
1年以上前 DamonsLilBird said…
As I said before this show is heading down zero we can all thank Delena and Forwood. I'm bloody glad I'm watching it right now instead of yesterday lol Stefan and Klaus are meh only intrest instead of Bonnie and Matt.
1年以上前 jazzywazzy08 said…
zzz
@DamonsLilaBird: See this is why I don't plan on watching until we get more Bonnie. Delena bores me and I am disguted with Damon's character at the moment and his lack of faith in Stefan when Stefan's faith in him is practically ENDLESS *rollseyes* and really the whole Forwood thing has become overkill so yeah no TVD for me until I get my Bonnie and my Matt fixes.
1年以上前 silvina19 said…
sick
all i have to said is that constantly this show test my morals with my feelings or the morals of/in my feelings or whatever, i'm so confused... i love to hate it... i love bamon and selena but what damon and stefan did and continue to do make me want to ship them with a stake! but a part of me cant just do that, as i cant stop watch this show that constantly disappont me and make me feel totally deserted, neglected or not taken in consideration (as a bonnie fan or just a book fan)
@jazzywazzy08 I heart ya with the passion of three hundered cant stand a flipping thing about DE or the so called love they've suspose to have. DE is more of the AU lust kinda couple if the show keeps this up they can kiss every fan good bye.
1年以上前 Kira21 said…
crying
The premiere was awful! I mean Bonnie for 30 or 40 sec, really writters? At the moment I have a love hate relationship to VD.
zzz
@kira21 join the manky club mate. Ive already name Season three the lousy season ever.
1年以上前 skins-01-fan said…
@Damonslilbird: I agree with you 100%! So far season 3 is becoming the worst TVD season ever! I only watched the premiere becuz I thought Bonnie was going to have a decent scene! Sorry but a video chat doesn't count (at least not in my book) I was so disappointed not to mention angry when Matt (who never has more than 20 seconds of screen time) has practically six scenes! It's like wtf writers!?! Are you trying to make every bonnie fan hate you? Becuz if so your doing a bloody good job at it! I heard the premiere ratings were low like around 2.7 million viewers. We usually have 3.8 or 4 million viewers. You can tell that some fans are pretty pissed off and i don't blame them. I fast forwarded the delena scenes so I wouldn't have to suffer. Thank god. Klefan was alright and forwood...my god they are so ruined! The writers really screwed them up! I didn't watch ep 2 and don't plan on wathcing ep 3. Someone told me that bonnie was going to be in ep 4 so I will watch that. But as this moment until I get my Bonnie & Bamon back I am boycotting the show! On Thursday I only watch the secret circle which is a pretty awesome show!
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 HindEssa said…
monkey
Yes! I mean, I was SO disappointed! What was it supposed to mean?

"Jeremy, Im coming back soon," Oh, was that all? Really?
Still. There is just something that attracts me to the show! I can't seem to stop loving it, so I can just say that we have a Love/Hate relationship
1年以上前 Kira21 said…
sad
Me too HindEssa