Damon & Bonnie Bamon TVD Chat フォーラ (Disccusion is welcome)

DamonsLilBird posted on Aug 29, 2011 at 06:24PM
Now let meh explain this forum, this is a forum where you can discuss or talk about what's going on in, the TVd world. Actors, Fans, Writers, Charachters everything that's made you feel unhappy or happy since TVd first aired. Here is where you can get it all out.

Damon & Bonnie 140 返信

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 140

1年以上前 Tigerlily888 said…
OKAY-the thing that annoys me the most about the actors is the amount of twitter followers the cast have-Ian & Nina have 1,00,000+ where as Kat has 200,000 and Paul 400,000-all TVD cast need to be appriciated-I followed them all on principal to support them all but some are choosing not to! Okay so you can follow who you want but seeing as they blurt on about "TVD FAMILY" always-it's a bit hypocritical!!!! Kat and Paul's tweets are so funny and cute!
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 DamonsLilBird said…
kiss
LOL well I agree we each should follow everybody no favors should ever bloody take place though once that starts happing, that becomes the flippin horn to faliure. Now I have a twitter account actually two mates though I never used it I do follow each TVD cast including Zach. We should show equal amount of love not favors. THnks for posting too mate!
1年以上前 Bamonfreak said…
Paul has less followers cuz he's just joined twitter. Nina and Ian joined a year and half ago. I think everyone should follow who they want. For Kat, well I heard she blocks some fans (who bash her) and those fans tell their friends and so she gets unfollowed....all the time. I just think she should ignore the hate cuz Ian and Nina get hate too but they don't respond to it!
1年以上前 helomusic said…
cloudy
I don't have Twitter so I can't really care for that but the thing which annoy me is when the actors wants actually to put some lines between their public life and private life but every 5 seconds "tweet" about their life. Come on! I really don't see the point of twitter! I like some actors for their work not for their life that's why I don't ship the actors it doesn't seem right to do that since they are real people! And also people tends to talk about the actors like they were there friends, but no they aren't, they do their job and what you know about them it's what they want and only what they want, I call that advertisement.
And also, I found it quiet regrettable that some people feels bad because they are multishipper on the TVD fandom, I'm not particularly a multishipper for TVD but on others shows I am and I can understand the problem for them, and with ship wars it's quite awful to ship one character with different persons when there is insult from everywhere I guess.
1年以上前 aceg said…
i don't have twitter either so can't say so much for that matter . While it is sweet that actors is devoted to their fans and wants to make a room for and share things with them, the endless blither on their private life sometimes make my wonder if publicity is to blame.

'and with ship wars it's quite awful to ship one character with different persons when there is insult from everywhere I guess. " ditto!!!

shipper war resemble a tide wave, roll up like a mat, not a single thing is not stained with a particle of dust.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 aceg said…
a famous phrase taught people that we may not achieve commonality in views but i respect/protect personal rights grant to every citizen. If some people is reluctant to favor certain celebrity as being part of the celebrity's fandom,then let them be. I fail to see what's the big deal about it.
last edited 1年以上前
I have to agree with @HeloMusic and ACEG you mates are right that's the whole reason I stop coming on twitter becuz the actors seemed to invested,with telling us their manky lives. I just wanna say meh tnks and good day but you've got sum who writes on twitter what they've bloody just ate. I dont wanna hear rubish like that nor do I wanna know where you were siting at in the magazines. Like DE fans are all Nian fans (NO Bull Hog there) but they should really give Nian privicy and stop meddleing in their lives, or the very couples they ship will be doomed. It happens in Hollywood we should just ship our couples and that's that not manky ship the actors and who their bloody inlove with. "What's it too us if Nian are dating, or anybody else?" Just saying also I'm a mutli shipper aswell but not really on TVd Bamon, Katherine&stefan, Stelena, (Sumtimes Delena) Stefan&caroline, Matt&Bonnie, Bonnie&Klaus,Bonnie&Stefan, Bonnie&Tyler. Those who I ship only these on TVd nothing else, but ship hell's alot on other shows.
1年以上前 Tigerlily888 said…
hmmm
ANOTHER thing I hate is the line "will never happen" which many anti-Bamon fans say alot-ANYTHING can happen on TVD right? Kat and Steven said they never saw Beremy coming-"the last storyline we expected" and Ian and Kat and CleverTV and shows like that are all open and interested in Bamon-You can dislike a couple if you want for many reasons but saying fans are deluded and that a couple will never happen on a show like The Vampire Diaries is sooo dumb!!!!! The writers like to surprise fans!!!!

HEHE-i'm doing ALL the complaining!
1年以上前 StephanieTVD said…
angry
I hate how most De'ers hate on Kat because they don't like Bonnie. And the same with Paul/Stefan. They hate on the characters/actors that may get in the way of their ship from happening. Also, the only reason (I think) that most DE'ers ship Beremy is because it keeps Bonnie away from Damon and same with Stefan/Katherine.

It pisses me off so badddddddddddddd.
I agree it shouldnt happen to none of us fans of TVd wither you're DE or DK we should all be respected for our love for TVd, not becuz we dont say manky eye.
1年以上前 Tigerlily888 said…
angry
I totally agree some DE fans act all really interested in Steferine when they just wanna keep Stefan out of the way and the same with Beremy!
1年以上前 LilRihanna said…
i agree on what all you guys said. i hate that they hate on Kat coz they hate Bonnie on the show or they hate Bamon.
ERRRR, do they know that it's a Tv show and not real life?
i don't like Elena at all in VD, but i show her respect beacuse she is a great actor! sometimes i think people get too emotional. Its not Kat's fault that you don't like Bonnie, bash the writers not Kat!!!
1年以上前 helomusic said…
I also agree with this statement, I have a huge dislike for Elena, she's so boring and I find her fake. That's why I can't ship her at all but I love Katherine because even if she's a "bitch", at least you know what to expect when you deal with her. The only common point between these two opposite character is the person who play them, Nina Dobrev, so I don't like when people say that DB fans are Nina haters and other crappy things. I don't hate any actors because they suck or whatever because I believe that we can't hate someone we don't know. The thing I don't understand is why fans translate their dislike for a character toward an actor.
I don't care of Ian Somerhalder (my best friend would kill me if she saw that!), seriously he's handsome and that's it, I don't see the point to be all fan girl for him because to the eyes of most fan he is Damon and then just go on HATE for Kat just because of her character.
Some people seems to not dissociate real life and fiction, that's awful, the other day I saw a discussion on the net when someone was saying she didn't go all for Nian but didn't like when DB fans where happy to see Kian interactions! That's so hypocritical, the thing is that I don't like is injustice and most of DErs are so unfair with DBers just because of our ship and the worst part is that they don't tolerate difference of opinion and don't admit it it's just unbelievable.
Ok I just saw the result, it's definitely a rant thing sorry!
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Tigerlily888 said…
hmmm
Agreed!!!!
I don't know what to feel about Elena-loads of people love her-and feel sorry for her because "she's not supernatural so people don't like her as much!"-of course they do as she has about 5000 fanpop fans and she IS supernatural being a doppleganger! I like Stelena-it's cute and epic for me but it's mainly because Stefan brings out the best in Elena-in fact he could be with almost anyone because he brings out the best in everyone that's why I ship a few couples or definitely don't mind them!

I can't believe some people think Delena bring out the best in each other-Damon kills E's bro and feeds her blood and makes decisions that aren't his and his WAYYYY too overprotective and doesn't let her have her space while Elena acts all compassionate, boring and gives him way too much false hope and then manipulates him! I can't stand those two!!!! BUT mostly-it's sad to say the fans of DE have made me hate it more than I would have!
1年以上前 aceg said…
For someone who has suffer enough upon stumbling by the merciless critique on January Jones and celebrity in IMDb site, it is not surprised to see many commentaries are labelled as "hate" In truth, "hate" can be the most overused words today. Happened very often in the cases when the fans pass their judgement on celebrity/character. (this is where the problem likely to begin). If the third party's judgement express unfavorable elements (kat's hair, body, wear etc) about one or more than one aspects in the eyes of that celebrity/character's fans. About 50% of time that person will be likely to be associated with "hater" or troll.

In truth, not every unfavorable comments (like opinion on kat's hair and appearance)sparkle unfriendly intentions and associate with hate. It could be just people with different ways of expression, some of them are rational, some of them seems reactive (excluding bash and insult). So, it is impossible to interpret the definition philosophically. Because unlike a quiz of define the word on piece of paper, this is real world that concerns people and real feelings, need to tread lightly. No offense but I assume not everybody can be as competent as Dr. Hannibal Lector in the art of psychoanalysis.
last edited 1年以上前
hmmm
I agree aswell we shouldnt be lead down the same roads in season four (If we get one) with Elame pondering who she should bloody sleep with next. Big Wolf I wanna hear about Bamon and some crazy eye sex and the whole nine yards real sex. Oh mates forgot to tell ya Im hearing alot of ppl sayin they wont be watchin this season.
1年以上前 BrightStar101 said…
HEY-
I heard this interesting thing on Tumblr about the 2x01 episode-where someone was like if Jeremy hadn't come in and found Damon and Elena would Damon have raped her?

I almost gagged when I heard this-and thought no way! But a few reckon he would have-because of him being drunk and being rejected twice and he was trying to kiss her and he didn't show humanity as he killed Jeremy after that-he wanted to hurt her.....

WHAT do you guys think?
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 lilou265 said…
angry
I don't think he will have cause Kevin is so always make a big deal when some scene about them is, Like he want them to be the couple...

I HATE THAT!!!!!!!

P.S: I was so like n°1 Ian fan i start the see the show for him, then i saw how pathetic his character is around Elena, but i still like him but only when he is not around Elena...
1年以上前 aceg said…
I doubt that he would deliberately rape her at the moment he was desperately seeking condolence in Elena, let it to heal him. The incident with snapping her brother's neck, someone thought his behavior as "hurting her on purpose" but could be Damon's jackass way of showing Elena the pain of lose someone you love as he felt with Katherine.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Bangelusfan said…
wink
Hey guys, look at this fanart made by someone in tumblr
How Ironic is that the 'apple' ate the 'grapes' in the 2x01 ep ;)
VERY RANDOMMMM I know...
 こんにちは guys, look at this fanart made によって someone in tumblr How Ironic is that the 'apple' ate the 'grap
1年以上前 Tigerlily888 said…
heart
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW HAHA-love this!!!!!!
1年以上前 Tigerlily888 said…
hmmm
I dunno about the rape thing but he looked pretty dangerous when she said "it's always gonna be Stefan"!!!!!
Cute pic @Bangelus fan lol I love it and I do belive Damon may would've tired to kiss her again but why would he wanna, do a silly thing like that mates?
1年以上前 iLauren said…
On new season 3 promo:

When Elena is cutting the cake and we see that it's full of blood, am I the only one who immediately thought about Bonnie's freaky Elena dreams in Reunion?
kiss
@Ilauren nope mate I thought so too and I didnt much like the promo full of boring DE scenes they've couldve added some Bonnie and matt scenes but oh well. We've got 2001 fans so let's start chatting!!!
1年以上前 Tigerlily888 said…
angry
The promo-ish thing with the cake and all that is soooo over the top-I'm sorry but i don't like it!!!! They've basically stamped the SE/DE stamp on it and NOTHING else. It's like the trio plus Klaus and Alaric-no on else! Why can't we have the other characters in it other than the bloody trio all the bloody time!!!!
It's the same with the Season 2 DVD -trio on the front and trio on the back! Okay so they can be on the front-i like the UK DVD S2 cover but them on the back as well???? come on!!!
1年以上前 Tigerlily888 said…
angry
OMG i'm fuming-I occasinally go to the Vampire Diaries Couples spot because peace was declared there and i like talking to more than bamon fans but some idiot EVEN announced that they came to OUR spot and thought our picks were pathetic paticuarly the one about Bamon hugging!
Funny thing is they say Bamon doesn't exist but they still bother to come to our spot!!!
DE shipper of course! :(
tGERLILY I agree with ya I mean they could've shown Bonnie and I want more bloody matt not just a lil of him for Forwoods tasting. I mean come on!!!
1年以上前 Tigerlily888 said…
angry
I know the promo was pretty shit-i hate the trio hype-it was as if bonnie, caroline, matt and tyler didn't exist. AND people always go on about alaric being underrated when he's in the bloody promo!!! I WANT BONNIE-how hot would she look in that type of promo? come on!!!
IT'S SOOOO DAMN annoying-why can't they have a promo with all the cast around-or even a clip of them instead-we have the trio plus klaus frolicking together with DE looking into each others eyes-YUCK!!!!! *pukes*
I think the trio and forwood are tvd's go too couples it's really not bloody fair how they pick apart bamon and their fans jus becuz they loved DE. I mean come on it's sooo over rated.
1年以上前 aceg said…
smile
Seems Forwood will be big this season.
1年以上前 iLauren said…
There was a promo I saw ages ago that featured the majority of the cast and ended with the female trio of Bonnie, Caroline, and Elena;I remember everyone loving it and saying this was how the show should be promoted.
1年以上前 ducky8abug4u said…
smile
Well if Caroline and Damon are taken...and if Jeremy is considered an after-thought (oh who am I kidding, I'm just not a fan)...why O why don't they hook up Bonnie and Matt.

Zack Roerig is fine as hell. Put the sexy chick with a fine mother-f*bleep*ker for once and give us something other than two fangs sniffing after a swizzle stick.

It just kills me. Why waste a perfectly good-looking girl on Jeremy when she can have the sexy, blond quarterback eating out of her hands. Aurgh!
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Tigerlily888 said…
heart
i have thought about matt/bonnie but i like matt/katherine-TOTALLY random but anything could happen-hehe!!!!
I WANT BONNIE with Damon-no on else-how are they yuck to some people-the two are insanely hot!
1年以上前 Tigerlily888 said…
heart
@DamonsLilBird you're icon is bloody awesome!!!!! KAT is sooo sexy! :)
1年以上前 Kira21 said…
sad
I'm very upset with the promo! All i can see is Stefan, Klaus, Damon and Elane. They have other Characters not even the trio!!!! That make me angry and frustrated!!!

Sorry for my english i came from Germany!
1年以上前 Tigerlily888 said…
hmmm
yeah the promo is kinda annoying-why not have all characters?
1年以上前 teambamon said…
maybe they are keeping the good stuff (Bamon) as a surprise, hey a girl can dream lol:)
1年以上前 Kira21 said…
heart
A big surprise for Bamon Fans!!!!!
1年以上前 jazzywazzy08 said…
angry
Seriously the promo is making me now even want to watch. Its like the same trio crap with Klaus thrown in and its a pathetic attempt to get us intrigued that backfired horribly. And I like Forwood just fine but honestly if they shove them down our throats then my love could easily turn to hate. I mean really when will they realize that they are OTHER characters on the show. I get that the unholy trinity is what its about but they're not why I watch and they're boring a repeative and it hasn't even been three seasons yet. The show hasn't even been on that long and I still feel like their beating a dead horse. The ONLY reason I'm watching is because ppl have said that Kat will be in the preimere but at this rate I might just end up prowling Youtube for her scenes. Sorry about the rant but I had to get that out. :P
@Tigerlily lol thnk ya mate and as for @Ducky8bug lol I agree give Matt too Bonnie at least until Damon is threw throwing himself infront of a dumb light pole. I honestly didn't care for the promo and wouldnt be surprised if the show dies this season lol. @jazzy plz rant away this forum is base on our feelings toward the show you shouldnt have to watch TVD from the boring trio nor Forwood, I for one am watching it tomorrow on cast tv.
1年以上前 Tigerlily888 said…
angry
There's something i really need to get off my chest-it's that some TVD fans are trying to make out like Stefan is a terrible boyfriend and a liar who's lied to Elena all along-and I'm sick of these TVD bombshells with that new Damon/Elena clip-"that's because they're stefan's bodies not Klaus's!"

I mean why would that come as a shock to elena? She KNOWS he has a blood problem and the whole secrets from the past was all cleared up when stefan told elena his whole past about being a young stupid vampire-DE fans have even said elena will now feel betrayed because Stefan lied to her!!!!
They always act like Elena and Damon are so fucking perfect-Elena lies-she didn't tell Stefan the truth about her deal with Elijah until the lake house in which stefan and rightfully so was incredibly upset and angry that she'd filled him with false hope about having a future together-then when stefan was supposed to be mad at elena-she turned it back on him with the diary with the evidence of stefan's ripper side! Elena had already seen Stefan lose it with a miss mystic falls contestant-she knows he can be a "bad" vampire but come on-he's admitted that to her and she knows what he can be! Stefan has just saved Damon's life and been so incredibly selfless and now Elena apparently is going to feel betrayed....? WTF?!!!!

I also can't believe Damon is going to give up on Stefan-he knows Stefan would never give up on him as a wolf bite was supposed to be "fateul" but did stefan give up-no he and bonnie both found it and stefan gave him self up for damon's life-can't believe people are saying he "left" Elena!!!!
1年以上前 Bangelusfan said…
wink
These ppl are what we like to call B-I-A-S-E-D...
1年以上前 aceg said…
To a certain extent, we are biased too. just a kind reminder.
However, If your rant is true, along with the recent D/E spoilers spread over the tvd couple site. I sense a great anxiety is incoming and is gonna overshadow the trust between S/E and deteriorate brotherly bond shared by S/D.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Bangelusfan said…
Not all of us...but if the DE 'ship would have something good I wouldn't be against it (so often) but it just doesn't...that relationship doesn't have one frickin' good motive to exist!
1年以上前 aceg said…
smile
@Bangelusfan: frankly speaking, D/E relationship does have good motives. In Kevin Williamson's mind, this relationship is gonna bring postive impact on both Elena and Damon. unfortunately this pairs suffer so much from inadequacy in development. A typical example of "good intention, bad outcome" story
1年以上前 Bangelusfan said…
meh
.....then as I just said, they don't have good motives, it's not enough having a great idea for a couple. This couple needs to have 4 basic questions: are they single, do they have chemistry enough, do they mean harm to someone else(w/ or not intention), is it going to be destructive or not...you get what I mean? As writers they need or should have in this case to pull off a better storyline or well copy it from the books since it is about the books...
1年以上前 aceg said…
worthiness of a good story isn't necessarily interconnected with relationship status. Just as a magician could turn a crude essay into a literary gem, a capable writer could make a good story out of repetitive theme (triangle). They have done it in films and literature. Back to D/E, this couple has potential the question is how they will do with it. They have the freedom to choose various directions with this two, utilize the potential they got. For example, with stefan joining with klaus, tptb could focus on how Elena and Damon working together on finding ways to save their loved one, with emphasis on their growing bond in the process etc etc.
1年以上前 Bangelusfan said…
Of course with his own brother that gave himself to save Damon's ass away who wouldn't be attracted to Damon uh...*rolls eyes*
1年以上前 aceg said…
is that your way of being sarcastic lol?