Damon & Bonnie New Season 3 Promo!

ApplePie88 posted on Aug 12, 2011 at 07:35PM
Tell me what you guys think. What are your thoughts regarding season 3 after watching this promo?

Damon & Bonnie 14 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 Mercedes491 said…
So far I'm really thinking that there might not be a bonnie in this epsiode which sucks because tyler (who barely speaks to elena) is attending her birthday party. Ugh, the writers are starting to piss me off!
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 cizzi-B said…
Ripper stefan!!sorry but he just looks so cool in this promo lol I'm glad elena isn't giving up on finding stefan :)
1年以上前 Desara said…
hmmm
NO BONNIE in the promo. Thats annoying :( I'm excited about forwood.I mean come on, Caroline is going into bed with Tyler ;)To much delena and i dont like how Damon is not even trying to fine Stefan :(
1年以上前 Tigerlily888 said…
angry
Damon -YOU BASTARD! Sorry but you're brother just gave himself up for you and your not even TRYING to find him! And Elena looks like she's sooo trying-she's gonna have a party really?
Damon is putting STEFAN'S neckalce on Elena?
NO BONNIE-
I'm so fucking tired of wanting and waiting for Bamon and Bonnie!!!

Only bright light is FORWOOD
1年以上前 Henrita said…
angry
Kat said Bonnie is in the premiere....
I dont understand why they couldnt show even 1 sec face of her!
1年以上前 Mercedes491 said…
^ I know right! Was that too much to ask for!?!
1年以上前 Tigerlily888 said…
obviously......grrrr.....when it showed a about 10 CLIPS of Elena!
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Last_kiss_Bamon said…
In other promo I saw Bonnie for one second :)Here is the link :)
link
1年以上前 Tigerlily888 said…
crying
thankyou - @Last_kiss_Bamon ONLY BONNIE FOR A SECOND-what utter crap is that? Elena looks so smug to me with Damon! I'm in a mood!
1年以上前 pattykirsche said…
angry
Delena crap!!!
1年以上前 DamonsLilBird said…
angry
UGH! I knew it *wraps arms are her* Ughi I cant belive thier letting all the first ever scenes be about who else Damon/Elame. TVD offically have thrown the I dont give a Fuck attiude towards the other fandoms, meh brother saw some manky spoilers. About how Matt is gonna fight for Caroline (I do bloody hope so mates) I just flippin love them alot more then FOrwood. Ripper Stefan your all I've got now mate.
1年以上前 Bamon4ever said…
angry
I hate Delena!!! I want Elena to feel so guilty about Stefan leaving so she stays away from Damon but of course, I know that it will probably never happen :( Why did Stefan have to leave? OMG! You guys are right... no Bonnie in promo! WTH?
1年以上前 ItalianAngel89 said…
Ripper!Stefan/Klaus and Forwood!!! \o/
1年以上前 pattykirsche said…
sad
I think this is the beggining of the end of TVD... #justsaying