ダコタ・ファニング Dakota Fanning ScreenCaps

nikki8green6 posted on Aug 26, 2010 at 10:26AM
Below is a list of movies & TV Shows {Episodes} that Dakota has appeared in that have already been uploaded to the screencaps section of this spot. If you're looking for a certain episode or movie just let me know and I will try and upload it, if you upload a movie please list it in the comments so that I can update the list..Thanks..:)

link
(2010) R
Dakota Fanning stars in this musical biopic as Cherie Currie, lead singer of the 1970s all-girl rock group the Runaways, whose meteoric rise up the charts was saturated with drugs and other excesses of the era. Though the Runaways start out as a novelty act, the rock 'n' roll chops of Joan Jett (Kristen Stewart), Lita Ford (Scout Taylor-Compton) and the other girls lift the group to international stardom. Floria Sigismondi directs.

link
Nov. 17, 2000
Synopsis: Four family members---a father, a mother and two teenage boys---are found butchered in their suburban home. Also found, traumatized but unhurt, are the family's two daughters. Meanwhile, Catherine receives some upsetting news from a family caseworker.
last edited on Jul 14, 2011 at 08:29PM

ダコタ・ファニング No 返信