CSI:ニューヨーク EDITED 7/27---FINALLY...season 7 spoilers! (Don't read if あなた don't want to know!!!)

megann1992 posted on Jul 22, 2010 at 02:11PM
7.01 "The 34th Floor":

~ It has been at least three months since the finale.

~ There is no mention of Stella in the spoilers, but I'm sure they'll explain everything in the episode itself. :)

~ Lindsay shot Shane - she is in her last session of department mandated therapy in the premiere. She also received a medal for her actions. The therapist, Dr Johnson, wants her to open up during their last session together because she is concerned about Lindsay, but Lindsay refuses to cry or do whatever else she thinks Dr Johnson expects from her. She loses her temper a bit when Dr Johnson says she wants Lindsay to keep coming to therapy, and she points out that Lindsay is more angry now. Dr Johnson also says that she really knows nothing about Lindsay despite spending three months in sessions together. Lindsay leaves when the session is over, throwing the medal in the trash.

~ It looks like Sela Ward's character is named Jo. She teases Adam at one point and has a bit of (what appears to be) friendly rivalry with Mac later on, when they both want to prove something about the investigation. (I say 'appears to be' because I can't tell for sure - but I don't think there's any animosity between them.)

~ The case itself involves a dead intern found in an architectural firm on the 34th floor of the building - just one floor below the crime lab. The intern's boss was also attacked on the street less than an hour later, but he survived. He says he didn't know his attacker and that the attack was probably unrelated. He's convinced that it was just a mugging gone wrong.

~ Adam seems certain that his days are numbered at the lab - Lindsay comes to see him about some evidence, and he tells her she might want to stay clear of him so she isn't guilty by association. I believe Jo teased him about having some sort of 'file' on him, and he's worried that it's true. :P

~ I see everybody present except for Sid and (obviously) Stella. That doesn't mean he (or she) definitely won't be in the premiere, but I thought I'd point it out.

~ I saw nothing between Danny and Lindsay, but I'm sure there will be some sort of scene after the therapy session.

Source: link

Finally...we might actually get an interesting Lindsay storyline. I know I'm excited =)

EDIT:
~ The episode starts the night Shane was in the Messer apartment. I'm not sure if they'll show the shooting itself (it is very possible that they will). I do know that Shane is wheeled out in a body bag while Lindsay is sitting in the back of an ambulance. Danny is comforting Lucy. Mac makes his way through the crowd of cops, comes up to Lindsay and hugs her without saying anything.

~ We then skip forward five months to a press conference where Lindsay (in her dress blues) is receiving her medal from the Chief of Department (James Sheehan). Mac is standing with them, and Danny, Flack, Sid, Hawkes and Adam are in the crowd. Danny smiles at Lindsay, and she smiles back. Sheehan gives the Combat Cross to Mac, who puts it around Lindsay's neck. Mac is proud, and Lindsay smiles, but she seems troubled.

~ For those who might be curious, Lindsay is called 'Lindsay Monroe Messer' during the ceremony.

~ Sela Ward's character is named Josephine (Jo) Danville. She is described as being in her mid-40s and elegant (and stunning, of course). We first see her when she's heading down the sidewalk, trying to hail a cab so she can get to the crime lab. A guy comes up to her and tries to hit on her, but she's not having any of it.
last edited on Jul 28, 2010 at 12:56AM

CSI:ニューヨーク 3 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 xxxxsammyxxxx said…
heart
Yay! thanks 4 posting this :)
1年以上前 red_puppet said…
heart
thanks for posting i can`t wait for the new season
1年以上前 dantana_luver09 said…
big smile
at last.! Lindsay has a storyline.! i mean i've been waiting for this to happen.! sheesh.. im gonna miss stella a lot.:( this is a fantastic spoilers btw.:)) two thumbs up.!