CSI:ニューヨーク Wth Is Wrong.... ;__;

Olivine posted on Dec 17, 2008 at 07:22PM
I wanted to know who is rating some of the icons and fanarts here so low...or what is wrong with those pictures that they are rated so low...maybe they are not all a 5 or 4, but i'm not used to such extreme low ratings from other spots.

The icons I have made lately have been rated between 1 and 2.6 or so from 2 persons, as well as some of my fanarts.

I dont expect a straight 5 or so, but those ratings, as well as on my latest fanarts, seem extremely harsh to me.
There is not even a comment, why it is rated so low, so I cant see what's wrong with my stuff and try to do things better the next time.

That kinda hurts and i'm not planning to make any more pictures for this spot atm, cause this really sucks ;__;

CSI:ニューヨーク 13 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 House34 said…
0_o
1年以上前 House34 said…
That kinda hurts and i'm not planning to make any more pictures for this spot atm, cause this really sucks ;__;

:( nooo :(
1年以上前 Olivine said…
have you looked at the newest icons? :( are they that bad?
and even my links are rated 1... :[
does anyone hate me?
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 EnjoyHuddy said…
DON'T WORRY HUN!!!
EH IS HERE!!!
I'll rate them with a straight five os this makes you happy!!!!!
*goes to work*
<3
1年以上前 Olivine said…
haha xD
thank you<3
1年以上前 Sazza said…
it's the trolls, they have been hitting the grey's anatomy spot too
1年以上前 Chandlerfan said…
surprise
What?! Why are people rating so low?! =O
*goes to rate anymore of your fanart a 5*
Please don't stop making them because of those stupid trolls! They're awesome! <3

EDIT: You're fanart is awesome, not the trolls! =P
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 suu said…
Sazza said:
it's the trolls, they have been hitting the grey's anatomy spot too --> So true! :/ Lately, in the Grey's Anatomy spot most of the pictures, icons, etc.. are also being rated really low!
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 House34 said…
worried
baaad trolls :(
1年以上前 Chandlerfan said…
sick
Let's go hunt those trolls down and report their asses!
Bloody useless gits...*insert expletives*

This is what the trolls may end up looking like if they don't stop ---->
1年以上前 ineedcoffee said…
smile
when you notice this report it right away to this forum in the ATSOF spot and we will come and view and rate the stuff that has been trolled just make sure you post it right away...:)link
1年以上前 becca85 said…
big smile
Some people are just downright cruel and rate EVERYTHING low. It happens on lots of different sites, too, so I doubt they are targeting you specifically.

Don't stop posting pics. I am using some of your pics in my personal CSI:NY wallpaper I making for myself, because they are really good.

As for reasons people might rate low, when I rate photos, I look for whether the image is blurry or sharp, centered or has pieces cut off, etc. Even then I won't go so low as to mark it as a 1 or 2. The only time I have ever marked anything that low, was only in links and only if the link is dead.

Keep up the great work!!
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Olivine said…
smile
oh , thank you alot <3 :))