CSI:ニューヨーク FOTM Q&A:CLOSED

nikki8green6 posted on Jan 05, 2012 at 12:35PM
Well since some of the same dedicated fans keep winning FOTM I've decided to open a forum so that the other fans may interview them. You may ask questions about the show or the current FOTM. Each Q&A session will have a time limit. The current FOTM will be listed at the top of the forum and in the comments...Have fun and be creative:)

1. NOVEMBER 2011 ~ {vaso789} Vaso
2. DECEMBER 2011 ~

Well since some of the same dedicated ファン keep winning FOTM I've decided to open a フォーラ so that the

CSI:ニューヨーク 10 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 nikki8green6 said…
This Q&A session will close in 14 days...
 This Q&A session will close in 14 days...
1年以上前 annaliese86 said…
If there were to be another spin-off,
1.Where would the location be set?
2.Which character of CSI: NY would star in it?
1年以上前 nikki8green6 said…
smile
Okay... Mac shows up at the lab wearing a t-shirt, jeans and sneakers... how does the rest of the team react??
1年以上前 vaso789 said…
1. Well, I think the next spin off would be in LA or Chicago. Los Angeles is a multicultural city and there's also Hollywood so in my opinion it could make a great tv series as well as Chicago.

2. Hmm.... I have no idea...In LA would be tranfsered Adam or Sid. They are totally made for this city. As for Chicago...Mac.

Hahaha!! I'd like to see him dressed like this.

Adam: Heyyy....Boss...You're so..so..Nice shoes...
Don & Danny: *can't stop laughing*
Jo: Mac Taylor!! What is this???!!!???
Sid: Oh, hey Mac. You know I was dressed like this in a...
Lindsay: *stares for a couple of minutes* What happened????
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 nikki8green6 said…
laugh
^LOL... Your Jo reaction is so dead on...:P
1年以上前 KenzieR said…
If you could bring a character back from the dead, who would it be: Aiden or Angell?
1年以上前 nikki8green6 said…
Which character, past or present, do you relate most to???
1年以上前 Mackenziegrl said…
hmmm
Flack finds out his sister Sam is dating someone from the lab, who is it (Adam or Hawkes) and why?
1年以上前 chellebelle951 said…
Of the whole group who would you choose as a sibling and why?
1年以上前 vaso789 said…
Well, if I could bring back one character I think it would be Angell. I liked both very much and Aiden never had her chance in the show but I really loved and Angell.

I think I'm a mixture. Something between Don and Lindsay.And maybe a little Angell, too.

I can't imagine sam dating either of them. Hawkes is too serious for her and Adam is too childish but he could make her happier and even make her smile.(I'd loved to see her again in the show:)

Hmmm, that's a toss between Adam and Don. They're both so funny and I'd love to live with them. Can you imagine that?