CSI:ニューヨーク How Could Danny cheat on Lindsay

expensive957 posted on Apr 11, 2008 at 05:30PM
How could Danny cheat in Lindsay!?!?!? I really thought he was better than that, and after chased her for so long you would think that he wouldnt want to risk screwing it up. When Lindsay finds out he cheated on her it is going to break her heart! I feel so bad for her, and i am so furious with Danny. And of course, on the episode his affair is revealed she tells him she has fallen in love with him. God, how could he do that to her. I know he is very upset about that Ruben kids death and everything, but he completely shut lindsay out. He should have let her comfort him and help him through it, there was no reason to start having sex with the kids mom, he already had someone to take comfort in! There is absolutely no excuse for cheating! So what do you guys think, whats going to happen? Is Danny going to break things off with the other girl? Is he going to tell Lindsay the truth? Is he going to break up with Lindsay? Are Danny and Lindsay going to stay together at all?

CSI:ニューヨーク 9 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 GCcutepoison said…
I totally agree with you!! how could he do this to her?? He flew all the way too Montana for her, and now he pulls a stunt like this?? It alImost seems like some kind of sick joke from the writers... I really hope it was and it was some kind of nightmare/dream or whatever!!
I do think that Danny is going to break up with that Rikki girl.. especially after Lindsay told him she had fallen in love with him..
I think he does love Lindsay, so he has to tell her in person.. aahhh poor Lindsay, after all she's been through the guy she's with pulls a stunt like this!! She has my support to kick his sorry ass!!
BTW; What would the rest of the team think of it? How would they react?
1年以上前 HannaK said…
I haven't seen the episode yet, but if it's true what you say then I'm furious!!!!!
1年以上前 sicilybelle said…
GCcutepoison said:
I totally agree with you!! how could he do this to her?? He flew all the way too Montana for her, and now he pulls a stunt like this?? It alImost seems like some kind of sick joke from the writers... I really hope it was and it was some kind of nightmare/dream or whatever!!
I do think that Danny is going to break up with that Rikki girl.. especially after Lindsay told him she had fallen in love with him..
I think he does love Lindsay, so he has to tell her in person.. aahhh poor Lindsay, after all she's been through the guy she's with pulls a stunt like this!! She has my support to kick his sorry ass!!
BTW; What would the rest of the team think of it? How would they react?

i agree... bet Flack would wanna give him a smack in the kisser! after done yelling at him for being such a moron!!
Stella i am sure would jump in as well after all he tried so hard to win lindsay over.

I do think he loves her a lot but what he has done is wrong also
1年以上前 nyfreak said…
He's been a jerk.
1年以上前 expensive957 said…
I think your right sicilybelle. I could totally see Flack kicking Danny's ass for cheating on lindsay. Frankly I hope he does,someone has to. I would say Lindsay should get the honor, but I think it would be more painful if Flack was throwing the punches.
1年以上前 ThatGirlGrace said…
i so agree, i cant believe him! okay, so hes going through a crisis at the moment, but he shouldnt be shutting her out, she should be letting her help. i cant believe he slept with Ricky then MADE HER BREAKFAST! i love lindsay so much, and seeing her heart break would make me so mad I'D be the one throwing hte punches, not mac! how could the writers do this to D&L? they were so happy together in season 3, and then season 4 comes and suddenly not a peep out of them till this whole fiasco starts. i cant believe it!
1年以上前 Immunity said…
What? He cheated on her?? O__o
what episode was that?
1年以上前 MontanaGirl2892 said…
It happened in the episode Righ Next Door, the episode after Danny forgot Lindsay`s birthday anyway I totally agree with expensive957, after all that time he spent trying to get her and after flying to Montana for her....and then BOOM Reuben dies he blames himself and he thinks the solution is to sleep with Rikki, I read on the website Spolier TV that Rikki`s back in Season 5....I hope it`s a rumour,I was so happy when she said she was moving.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 expensive957 said…
She is back in season 5! Well if thats true, I foresee a whole lot of drama! Oh god, what if she comes back and spills the beans about what happened between her and Danny because it turns out that she wants him for herself!

Wait, that would never happen, this show is not a teen soap drama....would it?

On the bright side, at the end of the season Danny pretty much begged Lindsay to come over to his appartment.