Critical Analysis of Twilight Critical analysis of........

Moonlight_Kitty posted on Feb 22, 2012 at 10:01PM
I've been wanting to make a forum like this for awhile, but have been a little timid about it.

What this is about is I'll bring up a subject that we get to tell our viewpoints & opinions, and see what others have to say.

This is more of a test to see how it goes. If it doesn't work out then I wont make anymore forums.

So the topic for discussion is: What do you think should happen to vampires when they go out into the sunlight?
save

Critical Analysis of Twilight 3 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 Moonlight_Kitty said…
I was thinking about this a lot when I read someones comment about vampires sparkling. They actually had a very good point.
1年以上前 Dragonclaws said…
I'm a fan of the vampire whose eyes are simply hurt by the sun--vampires being nocturnal hunters. It's sunlight, not napalm. I can suspend my disbelief for the sake of the story, though, and there are some very cool sunlight napalm vampire stories. I'm just fine with Edward not burning. The sparkling part is very odd and probably should have been edited out, but I don't think it's very bad.
1年以上前 twilight_quirk1 said…
I think in Stephenie Meyer's world it makes sense that vampires sparkle in the sunlight. For centuries, it's believed that vampires are supposed to be nocturnal and avoid being exposed in the sunlight. The consequence and hindrance from doing this in the Twilight books is reflecting light and getting themselves noticed. It's also another factor in their beauty. So this kind of makes sense and was valid for SM.

What I think though, is maybe it shouldn't be something as little as sparkling, but be something along the lines of more traditional things. It only makes sense in Twilight.
last edited 1年以上前