Coraline I Want To Know.

coraline711 posted on May 14, 2010 at 01:08AM
i want to know if you are a bigger fan of coraline than I am. Comment on what you have thats related to Coraline and we will see who is the bigger Coraline fan!!! :)

Coraline 13 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 SweetSpring said…
i am the bigger fan of coraline
1年以上前 coraline711 said…
hmmm
well do you have anyhthing thats coraline related?
1年以上前 powerpunkgirlsz said…
no no no no i am the bigger fan
1年以上前 coraline711 said…
big smile
well come people tell me why? i bet you any money I AM the biggest fan of coraline.
1年以上前 coraline711 said…
just list what you have of coraline, i will make a list that i have! that will be a long list. or tell me why you are a huge coraline fan, hmmmmm.
1年以上前 powerpunkgirlsz said…
who me or amy
1年以上前 coraline711 said…
it doesnt matter, anyone!
1年以上前 coraline711 said…
big smile
Well since no one else said anything i will tell you what i have and see if anyone has more stuff than i do. First, i have about 7 posters, i have a movie theater poster of Coraline and then 3 articles that came out of a hollywood magazing, and then just regular posters. then i have a necklace with coraline on it, then i made the blue octopus that coraline has, and now im making her purse with the little fishy on it. and i also have a miniture size grey VW Bug, like Coralines. Then i have the dvd's of coraline, one disc and then the 2 disc DVD. And for the last part, i just got a white mouse and I named her Coraline. So,i think i got everything. oh and soon i will have the Detroit Zoo Snowglobe!!
~LOVE CORALIONE~
1年以上前 HaloReachGirl said…
Im prob a bigger fan.don't hav much coraline stuff but its the luv that counts
1年以上前 19thdayminis said…
I think I am because I actually made something related to the movie with my own hands and it took a long time to make ;) I hand to hand-sculpt the coraline doll, circus mouse, and the black cat completely by hand :) It wasn't easy at all.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Katarathe1st said…
um no offense but lets just leave it at we all like 5 million reallys big fans of coraline. also like Halo Reach Girl said it is the luv that counts. not possessions. oh and btw look what i have!
last edited 1年以上前
 um no offense but lets just leave it at we all like 5 million reallys big ファン of coraline. also like
1年以上前 Bellah2002 said…
Hey, i guess i'm the biggest fan, because it's not about The stuff you have (even though i have a iPhone case, a shirt, dvd (3D and normal) book in english and german, a canvas poster, another poster and Cards) it's about your experience with it. I know THE WHOLE SCRIPT from The movie in English and Dutch. And i know just A LOT about the movie. Just pretty pretty much:) So yeah, i'm a bigger fan
1年以上前 Pzink3 said…
I really love Coraline a lot because she is so pretty and hot. I'd marry her one day!