ディズニークラシックス Why do あなた like Classic ディズニー films?

kateliness2 posted on Dec 25, 2007 at 05:23PM
Is it the songs? The memories of your childhood? Please tell :)

ディズニークラシックス 23 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 kateliness2 said…
For me, I just get this unexplainable 'feel-good' feeling. It makes me so happy. I love it!
1年以上前 tina_1989 said…
i simply love them. . . they are optimistic, make you laugh, make you cry, make you scared. . .
but above all help you remain a child.
1年以上前 marissa said…
i think its just that "warn fuzzy" feeling you get after you watch them.

i mean, who doesnt love a happy ending?
1年以上前 Shandy said…
its just the feling of being a kid again watching them, and the fact that they can make you feel scared, happy and sad.

Todays animated films [even though they r still good] just dont feel the same.
1年以上前 Cara09 said…
it reminds me of being a kid when you din't worry as much and you still believed in happy endings every time
1年以上前 dolphinlover16 said…
I love the happy innocence on the surface. Of course if you take a deeper look at many of the classics, the themes were much more darker and difficult. But it's that wonderful happy surface that makes them so good. The newer disney movies (with the exception of Enchanted) try to hard to be something they aren't.
1年以上前 Jillywinkles said…
They're just so good! They're a million times better than any of the movies for kids nowadays. They cater to kids without dumbing anything down, and that's why anybody can enjoy them at any age, and that's why they're classics.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 ToastedRabbits said…
I love the stories themselves that the films portray, as well as the childhood memories that I'm still holding onto. These days it's all about Hannah Montana and things like that on Disney Channel these days, and I can't help feeling a sadness that my future children will never get the chance to experience Disney's Magic to its fullest. I'm sure Disney Land and Disney World will still be around, but they won't have seen all the films and understand that they're living them in a ride in one of the oldest and greatest theme parks of all time. I like to hold on to the sense of originality, innocence, and pure joy that the classic brought.
1年以上前 tiz said…
I can't believe I didn't see this forum sooner...
but anyways...

I absolutuley love disney movies because I grew up watching them, and loving them... they have amazing plots, happy endings, and I l-o-v-e the songs! :D

I agree with you ToastedRabbits.. but if I have kids, I'm making them watch the classic disney movies.. that way when we go to disney world, they'll expierence the true disney magic! :D
1年以上前 8339emma said…
i love them so much because even on the worst day ever they give u a glimmer of hope that everything will be ok!
1年以上前 xElvenPiratex said…
Yeah, they just bring back really good memories. Being innocent and young and thinking love was the most important thing in the world, and that somewhere out there was a perfect man...all that good stuff :)
1年以上前 anchy94 said…
I have watched Disney movies since I was 1 year old. I knew everything they have to say in the film. They are so good and everybody can watch them, not just children. It have everything good film must have. I really love them and I have over 1000 pictures... :)) I am total fan...:)
1年以上前 soccer4 said…
They are such great movies. They have action romance great characters and awesome songs.
1年以上前 phoebematthew said…
They were more upbeat.....great music.....there had everything that made up a great movies the hero the villian,the sidekick,everything........
1年以上前 housefrk said…
These were all my favorite movies when I was little. At that time, I think the only Disney/Pixar movie out was Toy Story, and Bug's Life a little later.

Though some of the Pixar ones are great, Disney will just never be the same as it was when I was little
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 LisaForde said…
they were classy and moderen and the music was fantastic especially in beauty and the beast which rocked ,and tarzan with phil collins was brill. i love enchanted which kinda went back to the good old days of disney thank god for that.
1年以上前 LisaForde said…
also i like the happy ever after endings in the fairytales from Disney
1年以上前 becca85 said…
Because it's DISNEY!! It's family friendly; superbly done; excellent soundtracks; wonderful animation; etc.
1年以上前 shomill said…
They're cute, they're funny, I love the songs and the animation styles, and they're so family-friendly.
1年以上前 LisaForde said…
big smile
I agree
1年以上前 beatifulpearl said…
smile
Ilove ther storys and they make me happy
1年以上前 lovexdisney said…
they are relateable in certain aspects with every human emotion involved and spark hope to follow your dreams and find true love. They inspire, they set good roles/examples for everyone, I get goosebumps through every song. And that everyone deserves a happy ending (even if its not true love..yet)
1年以上前 sugarcane15 said…
heart
duh thats what made disney so good, I hate the new one's(except for princess and the frog and alice in wonderland, I like them)