© 2006-2019 Fanpop, Inc., 無断複製禁止.
上, ページのトップへ 10 お気に入り ディズニー Princess?
posted on Mar 24, 2009 at 11:59PM
List your top ten favorite Disney princesses. you may add why if you like.
Click here to write a response...
Okey here it goes
1.Belle cause shes fiesty yet kind
2. Ariel cause shes optimistic
3.Giselle (not really a princess but she counts
4. Pocahutas very brave and strongheaded
5. Cinderella cause shes a dreamer
6. Jasmine-shes cool
7. Mulan-brave and strong
8. Auroua cause shes a dreamer
9. Snow White
10 can i say anastasia (20th century fox) shes funny
Oh yeah and Odette shes so pretty(she reminds me of Taylor Swift)lol
10. Snow White
2. Snow White
My favorite is Jasmine and then cindrella
If you have seen the newslady fall while stomping grapes, then you will understand this parody and find it hilarious.
5.Belle(Beauty and the Beast)
6.Meg(Hercules, okay I know she is not really a princess but I don't have 10 favorite so since I love Meg she is on my list)
7.Esmeralda(Hunchback of Notre Dame, the same as Meg)
9.Melody(Little Mermaid 2)
megara is a princess in greek mithology
1-mulan(i know she's not a real princess)
4-anastasia(i know she's not disney)
10-thumbelina(i know she's not disney)
it was really difficult
i like kiara too
1 - Ariel
2 - Jasmine
3 - Pocahontas
4 - Giselle
5 - Mulan
6 - Snow White
7 - Belle
8 - Esmeralda
9 - Aurora
10 - Cinderella
Had to add Esmeralda and Giselle, considering there's only 8 princesses. =P
1. Belle: She reminds me a lot of my sister, visually. She is stubborn, classy, honest and down to earth. I like her love of books, relationship with her father, desire for "much more than this provincial life" and over all everything about her!
2. Ariel: I like Ariel's fun loving youthful nature and the fact that she is a mermaid. She has my favorite hair of all the disney princesses as well as singing my favorite princess song "Part of Your World (Reprise)". I adore Ariel's naive almost brattish essence.
3. Pocahontas: I love the movie Pocahontas and the journey that we see the heroine take. I like free-spirited nature and I want her life style so much! Even though she I playful and fun she still manages to be mature when needed to be. She fell in love and had to learn to give that up, a trait no other Disney Princess had to over come.. to a certain extent.
4. Cinderella: I can never make my mind up over good old Cinderella. But through it all, I love the character. I don't like the fact that she is a push over, but I like her caring, loving nature and the fact all her dreams come true. But I have to admit, I hate the character of Prince Charming. Cinderella is THE Disney Princess in my eyes.
5. Mulan: One of my favorite animated characters when I was younger. I love the song "Reflection", I can really relate to it. I love how diverse Mulan is to the other Disney Princesses, mainly due to the fact she isn't a princess at all. She is strong willed and has a lot of determination, a trait I wish I had more of.
6. Snow White: Such a lovable character, and an even more lovable story. One of the things I like about Snow White is how she sort of just plots along throughout the story and ends up with the Prince finding her. She is sweet, gentle, naive, and there is something unexplainable about her that I simply LOVE.
7. Megara: A princess with sass and wit, which I like a lot. I like that she is portrayed in a very modern light, despite the fact she is set in Ancient Greece. I love the movie Hercules, one of the reasons is because of the leading lady. Love her song, her man and the fact that she had loved and lost before the events of the movie.
8. Jasmine: Love the movie Aladdin, and Princess Jasmine is pretty sweet to. I think I am a lot her in her brattish ways, which I actually quite like. "A Whole New World" is simply a classic and even though I do quite like her, she is simply not one of my favorites.
9. Esmeralda: She is strong willed, forceful and knows her values. Admitingly she is the only reason I would watch The Hunchback of Notre Dame, because quite simply I'm not that huge on the film. She is beautiful, one of the most beautiful disney heroines ever, with AMAZING eyes.
10. Aurora: She has grace, a beautiful voice, beauty.. but I just can't warm to her that much even though I like the whole wondering aimlessly around a forest act. I love the movie Sleeping Beauty, but I love it more for the fairy tale factor rather than the princess. She is (in my opinion) the most beautiful of the main 8 Princesses.
I'm not sure who all the princesses were, but I'll name my favorite heroines (in no particular order): Jasmine, Ariel, Belle, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty (what was her real name?), Pocahontas, Cinderella, Mulan, Tinkerbell, Maid Marian.
1 mulan and pocahontas 2 esmeralda 3 meg 4 kida 5 belle 6 jasmine
7 tiana 8 ariel 9 aurora 10 cinderella
hate snow white
Actully I hate Snow White I have not seen Hercules and all that stuff I can't believe noone put Tiana on their top ten seriously
1. Ariel: She was always my favorite since i was a little girl. I always wanted to become a mermaid and have such beautiful hair. Her movie amazed me for no exact reason. She was my ideal in my whole childhood. In my opinion she's the prettiest, bravest and most talented princess:)
2.Rapunzel: I absolutly love her. Her childish, naive,adorable character is unique. She is funny and brave and always reminds me as my big sister:) Love the happy end with Eugene and her parents.
3.Pocahontas: She always amazed me. She has the right intuition for good and bad things and knows the right ethic values. I absolutly LOVE her hair and her decision for love admire me. She is very brave and her song: Colours in the wind is the most profound and the most beautiful song in my opinion.
4.Belle: The beautiful Belle, of course she's on my list. She also was a big ideal for me when I was younger. She showed that just beauty don't make people happy and that cleverness, courage and love count so much more. But she was always just al little bit too serious for me. It admires me that she gives up everything to save her father.
5.Jasmine: I think she's the funniest princess. I absolutly love her powerful,sarcastical and bullish character. She doesn't listen to anyone and thats why I could totally identify with her when I was younger. I lover her song: A whole new world.
6.Tiana: She is the only one who really WORKS for her dreams. She tries everything to reach her dreams and I loke her sarcastic way. She has a realistic and powerful character and I think she really deserves it to be a princess.
7.Cinderella: Cinderella is THE princess for me! She showed that dreams come true. Her story is the absolutly lovestory and I think everybody knows her. I love her lovely character but she was always a little bit too dreamy for me.
8.Mulan: I think it's because I saw the movie the first time a few years ago that she's just number 8. She saved with her courage whole China and thats really impressive. I really like her clumsy, brave character and I think she's a real beauty but she's just not a real princess for me. Forgive me!
9.Aurora: I think I saw the movie 68687 times and I know every lyric from it. It was my favorite lovestory, two people who met once upon a dream. Her innocent, lovely way made a little bit sacred for me.
10.Snow White: i can't crossover the amazing Snow White. Although she's number 10 I absolutly love her character and the whole movie. Her destiny impressed me and I just had to feel with her every time I watch the movie. I love her voice so much!
im adding non official ones too
My favorite princess, no doubt is Snow White.
1. Snow White
I like the 5/1, are my favorite. For me the first 4 already ensure for all.
8. Maid Marian
10. Snow White
1. Snow White
When Merida is an official Disney Princess she'll be added to the list, I only wanted to have the official Disney Princesses though if the unofficial ones counts than I would add Giselle and Merida to the list
6. Aurora (Aurora and Snow switch between 6 and 7 a lot)
7. Snow White
I agree with sweetie-94 about my list. I would add Giselle and Merida but I wanted to keep my official line-up list without throwing the other two in.
9. Snow White
1) Tiana 2) Rapunzel 3) Mulan 4) Belle 5) Jasmine 6) Ariel 7) Pochahontas 8)Snow White 9) Cinderella 10) Aruora
I'm going to include some that aren't in the official line-up, seeing as other people already have (and because there are some awesome unofficial ones).
1. Nala - she's feisty and fun-loving (especially as a cub) and completely loveable, plus I like how she is shown to be a tough, athletic hunter, as opposed to twee and overly-feminine (the writers may have used a gender role on her of sorts, but they used the genuinely realistic one considering she is a lioness, rather than the common ones used on human characters). Bonus points for being in my favourite movie.
2. Anna - clumsy, undignified, funny, and unapologetically silly at times! She is basically the Disney Princess I'd been waiting for since childhood.
3. Kiara - similar reasons to Nala actually, but I like the fact that Kiara - despite being into hunting - can also be klutzy and gets herself in and out of trouble a number of times. She's ultimately a heroic peace-keeper, but she has flaws too to make her character interesting and easier to relate to.
4. Tiana - I admire how hardworking and determined she is, and can relate to how she sometimes doesn't value her friends and family perhaps as much as she should. I also relate to how she is lucky to have such great friends and family! But mostly I love that she is so ambitious; it's inspiring.
5. Star - similar reasons to Anna on the whole. Her wacky cartoon antics and oodles of personality keep every episode interesting and I love that about her!
6. Elsa - oddly I find her quite an interesting character to try and empathise with. Not often the type of character I'm into as we know little about her personality, but I think I like her because she always keeps me wanting to know more about her (hopefully we will learn more about her personality in the sequel).
7. Belle - her reputation in her home town is something I - somewhat uncomfortably - relate to, even though I'll admit I personally don't see anything weird about her at all! I also admire how she can be brave without necessarily being physical strong - there's more than one way to kick butt, people!
8. Jasmine - mostly for her rebellious side, how it gets her into trouble, and some other flaws she has.
9. Mulan - I love that we get to see the true side of her personality in the movie, along with how she goes undercover as a man. Props to the voice actress and supervising animator in particular!
10. Ariel - similar reasons to Jasmine - her rebellious side (often perceived to be a flaw) get her into a lot of trouble, and it's interesting to see her character develop throughout the movie.
Something to say? Sign in with one of these options:
Log in to Fanpop!
Not yet registered? Create a new Fanpop account!