ディズニークラシックス Why doesn't Tarzan have a beard?

0o0o_megan_o0o0 posted on May 17, 2008 at 12:40PM
I mean, he's lived almost his whole life with apes and he doesn't have a beard. Can someone come up with a reasonable explanation for me?

Sorry if you find this annoying. I just thought it would be a fun topic to play with. When I was asked this I laughed because I didn't even realize it before. Now I do, so I wonder why doesn't Tarzan have a beard?

ディズニークラシックス 13 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 Snerkie said…
laser hair removal :) they're everywhere in the jungles clearly...lol, i dunno. Every character in anything pretty much that has lived in the jungle, male or female, has never had much body hair
1年以上前 ToastedRabbits said…
Because It'd make the entire Tarzan/Jane things much less appealing if Tarzan was covered with scruffy facial hair. Disney heroes are against facial hair, didn't you know? Seriously, non of them have had facial hair I don' think...
1年以上前 shortynme said…
Maybe he's just one of those guys who are hairless. Granted his dad had facial hair, but maybe on his mother's side all the men were baby smooth. lol
1年以上前 Jillywinkles said…
Good point, megan, haha he should have a beard shouldn't he? But yeah, I kinda agree with everyone so far, it'd probably look weird and unattractive if they had a disney hero with facial hair, and...he could be naturally hairless...XD
1年以上前 Snerkie said…
what about in Beauty and the Beast?? the "hero" was...well a beast, lol.
1年以上前 8339emma said…
if he had facial hair he would be so much less attractive!!!!
and if he had hair on his chest u wouldn't be able to see his ripped abbs

i think him being hairless even though its probably imposible works out for the best!!!
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 SpanksU said…
because the artist drew him without facial hair :)
1年以上前 LisaForde said…
thats a tough question maybe he borrowed some shaving cream
1年以上前 emisa123 said…
big smile
maybe for his birthday, someone gave him a knife and he kearned to shave
1年以上前 kamuly said…
Besides that, i always found strange that he had dreadlocks.
1年以上前 lovexdisney said…
i always thought about the fact that he was clean shaven up until recently when i started studying anthropology. and probably because it cost less to draw
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Efee said…
Cause he's Asain XD (kidding). Neither of Disney chacters has beard or hair on their body (except Gaston). Maybe for children the beard make chacters look much older.
1年以上前 MasterChief58 said…
He shaved it off with his spear point. :P